Busy times over here -
Ran in a 10k race
Bought a light to run late
Or early (like this morning)
Long sleeves replace the short
No more tank tops
Unless I’m working out inside -
Not my favourite.
Been off for 10 days, today resets the plan!

Busy times over here -
Ran in a 10k race
No more tank tops
Not my favourite.
Love the slight sign of exertion in picture of you in blue. Mind if I suck it off your neck with kisses?
Keep up the running. It will make your life better. Used to love a running high. I do it on a bicycle now.

Busy times over here -
Ran in a 10k race
No more tank tops
Not my favourite.
you are doing and looking great in your journey. Feeling great too I bet

Beautiful in anything

🌷

I couldn't figure out running in gators, I perfered quick drying shoes or trail runners least than it's gusseted

I meant the gaiter you wear over your nose and mouth and neck. I have some Nike gortex pegasus trail runners that are both waterproof and warm. They are great and perfect for our wet winters in the PNW. 🌷

🌷

I meant the gaiter you wear over your nose and mouth and neck. I have some Nike gortex pegasus trail runners that are both waterproof and warm. They are great and perfect for our wet winters in the PNW. 🌷
Haha touche twinning on the shoes lol

Moochie did you ever land on a neck gaiter? I have a few from Janji that I like a lot but it looks like right now they only have available a thicket fleece one that would probably be too warm (for me at least).

How goes the running post-race and with the season change? I run in the PNW as well and tend to need to refocus myself once the days get cropped by all the dark.

Okay, so hear me out -

I’ve been working on… well… working out - getting healthier - doing the right thing for my body’s future. Anyway, with running daily comes the cute outfits and the skintight leggings and the women with their hair in ponies bouncing in front of me on the trail and the men with their shirts off all sweaty and… well…all the yum!

Let’s share it here!

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!
Ok boys and girls this is after a 2 hr workout in the gym.

Attachments

• IMG_2736.jpeg
    IMG_2736.jpeg
    545.8 KB · Views: 30
Busy times over here -
Ran in a 10k race
No more tank tops
Not my favourite.
What a beautiful body you have

So glad we started working out the last year. Feels amazing and love noticing the results :) Maybe I will get brave enough someday to share a pic.

Back