Flaunting the Fitness

So what is everyone’s favourite fitness activity?

Im currently into pilates to improve my range of movement and its really been helping my balance
Old school classic resistance training. I do enjoy watching women in Pilates (not erotically). The form is beautiful.

Recently began training again for fitness competition. We are being creative with the weights and the lighting. This was before my last competition, 2019.
Love the creativity in this photograph.

Linking sex and weight training certainly helps with the days when I'm not feeling up for it (the exercise).

Busy times over here -
Ran in a 10k race
Bought a light to run late
Or early (like this morning)
Long sleeves replace the short
No more tank tops
Unless I’m working out inside -
Not my favourite.
Congrats on the 10k. You look great.

Busy times over here -
Ran in a 10k race
No more tank tops
Not my favourite.
The green top really compliments your hair colour
Love the pony tail in the second photo (when running in races I kinda of really like seeing a bouncing pony tail)
How did you get on in your 10km race?

Busy times over here -
Ran in a 10k race
No more tank tops
Not my favourite.
Run on, runner!

Thanks!

Congrats on the 10k. You look great.

It was a lot of fun. Thank you. 🌷

The green top really compliments your hair colour
Love the pony tail in the second photo (when running in races I kinda of really like seeing a bouncing pony tail)
How did you get on in your 10km race?

I wear a lot of jewel tones because it pisses off my sister who thinks I’m more of an earth-tone girl. Sisters can be brutally honest sometimes.
I love watching the ponytails too… the ponytails and the bums bouncing. 😊
The race was great - I finished strong (20th for my age group out of 250) and ran faster than my training which felt great. Thank you for asking. 🌷

Run on, runner!

I’m really enjoying running - it will be interesting to see what changes as we head into the winter here. I bought a treadmill, but am not the biggest fan of it. Got myself some goretex shoes because it’s really rainy here in the winter… I just don’t know what to wear yet past layers. Any thoughts anyone? 🌷

Thanks!

I wear a lot of jewel tones because it pisses off my sister who thinks I’m more of an earth-tone girl. Sisters can be brutally honest sometimes.
The race was great - I finished strong (20th for my age group out of 250) and ran faster than my training which felt great. Thank you for asking. 🌷

I’m really enjoying running - it will be interesting to see what changes as we head into the winter here. I bought a treadmill, but am not the biggest fan of it. Got myself some goretex shoes because it’s really rainy here in the winter… I just don’t know what to wear yet past layers. Any thoughts anyone? 🌷

I’m not a runner, so I can’t suggest anything later-wise. I do know your shoes are the bee’s knees. I have friends who use them.

Busy times over here -
Ran in a 10k race
No more tank tops
Not my favourite.
Congratulations on the race. Looking excellent.😍

Thanks!

Excellent result in the 10km, well done.

Glad not just me re the ponytails and bums, distrcts my mind from the pain.

Back