Hot on the trail...

Actually it wasn’t that cold.... Or maybe it’s because I’m so hot...:cool: Could also have something to do with me running back and forth pressing the camera button on my phone and then having 10 sec to get back and get ready before the picture is taken....:D I bought a remote, but it won’t work....:mad:

Damn I thought your hubby took them. Excellent.

Spent last night at a hotel room (I’m on a work trip). Hotel rooms are good for taking photos….. Nothing to distract you and nobody around that craves your attention….. and a whole room (nice and clean and without stuff lying everywhere….) to yourself….. Ended up taking a few shots that I liked and gave the ol’ wand a workout (yes, of course I have a toy with me on work travels…..). In short, I had a nice evening to myself!

And of course I’ll share parts of my evening with you! 😊 Here are some of the lingerie-pics, as promised earlier! (since I couldn’t resist sharing a gif, you’ve already seen what my underwear looked like yesterday, but still…… can’t help sharing some more…. I know, I’m vain….)

Having fun with mirrors….. 4 boobs!

I like this bra....

.....it makes me look like I have a cleavage!

Let's toss a butt pic in the mix as well....

On the bed....

....playing

hand in panties

Holy Jeebus, you are my new favorite! Now I have my whole weekend planned!

Spent last night at a hotel room (I’m on a work trip). Hotel rooms are good for taking photos….. Nothing to distract you and nobody around that craves your attention….. and a whole room (nice and clean and without stuff lying everywhere….) to yourself….. Ended up taking a few shots that I liked and gave the ol’ wand a workout (yes, of course I have a toy with me on work travels…..). In short, I had a nice evening to myself!

And of course I’ll share parts of my evening with you! 😊 Here are some of the lingerie-pics, as promised earlier! (since I couldn’t resist sharing a gif, you’ve already seen what my underwear looked like yesterday, but still…… can’t help sharing some more…. I know, I’m vain….)

Having fun with mirrors….. 4 boobs!

I like this bra....

.....it makes me look like I have a cleavage!

Let's toss a butt pic in the mix as well....

On the bed....

....playing

hand in panties

Awesome ! Are there more parts to share ? :D

No.... Hubby is not involved in any pics.... I once asked him if he would like me to send him a nude pic at work...He looked at me annoyingly and said ”What?? Do I look like I’m 15 years old???”

Is he nuts? I would love to receive nude pics at work or anywhere for that matter

No.... Hubby is not involved in any pics.... I once asked him if he would like me to send him a nude pic at work...He looked at me annoyingly and said ”What?? Do I look like I’m 15 years old???”

He is mad. Send them to me instead. :D

To be fair, I think it's possible that every man at lit regresses mentally to fifteen when we see breasts.

Work week is over!

Yes, it is saturday and the weather is great! And I am where I wanna be.....

In the forest

What are you up to this weekend?

Yes, it is saturday and the weather is great! And I am where I wanna be.....

In the forest

What are you up to this weekend?

You mean besides lurking on your thread ? ;)
Not much yet but the weather is nice here too so I'll also spend some
time outdoors in a moment.

lol. Well if it makes you feel better, I don't ask, I just do.... and it doesn't go well either. last time i tried https://imgur.com/owfAfaJ

not only did i get 0 response, he still didn't come home for hours, and he didn't bring home fast food. In his defense, he was supposed to get fast food for dinner for the kid, who was now long asleep when he got home, so fast food was the moot point except yeah I wanted to steal some of the kids fries. I might do better just texting random numbers, maybe I would have at least gotten fries lol.

lol. Well if it makes you feel better, I don't ask, I just do.... and it doesn't go well either. last time i tried https://imgur.com/owfAfaJ

not only did i get 0 response, he still didn't come home for hours, and he didn't bring home fast food. In his defense, he was supposed to get fast food for dinner for the kid, who was now long asleep when he got home, so fast food was the moot point except yeah I wanted to steal some of the kids fries. I might do better just texting random numbers, maybe I would have at least gotten fries lol.

I would have dropped everything and broke all speed limits to get home to you dressed like that.

Back