Couple203 *The wife & him*

Good evening all...

Having some fun tonight....

What would you like to see my wife in tonight?

Rules: if anyone says all of them, we will not post anything 😞

Vote now!

Mr and Mrs
I don't know what you call it but the first picture...just the straps...hot just thinking about seeing her in that

Hi all,

Genuine message from my Mrs to me. ...
I'm sure you guys won't mind being called wankers as she meant it in the literal term.....( I'm one too)

Just thought you might appreciate the fact she does listen to you guys!

As for Thursday....

Well, we got distracted...but I can't say I'm sorry!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-30-20-49-12-92_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7_copy_576x1017.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-30-20-49-12-92_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7_copy_576x1017.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 545
Hi all,

I'm sure you guys won't mind being called wankers as she meant it in the literal term.....( I'm one too)

As for Thursday....

Very attractive

Hi all,

As for Thursday....

Just fantastic !!!!

Hi all,

As for Thursday....

The blue is very sexy, right, justing going to go and have a .... lol

Hi all,

As for Thursday....

Hubba, hubba, hubba!!!! She looks real fine in that blue lingerie!! It makes her look really, really attractive in the sexy, blue slip(??).. I love her teasing you and us here on Lit.

Hi all,

As for Thursday....

Can see why you might have been distracted.🔥

Hi all,

As for Thursday....

Not sure what she means about us all being wankers, but looking at her in the blue lingerie, certainly inspires those feelings. I even thought for a moment, until I had enlarged the picture, that the lighter spots just below her gorgeous breasts were the results of a few men wanking onto her, until I realised it was the paternations within the material. Still, I'm sure you quickly corrected it.

Hi all,

As for Thursday....

Looking very hot! Hope you guys had fun!

Hi all,

As for Thursday....

That is amazing...(drool)

Hi all,

As for Thursday....

Mmmm damn and dressed like that and she wonders why we are all wanking away.

Good evening all,

We are couple203.

This is our second website experience. The first was a different site which lacked engagement. I ( the Mr of the couple) came across this site last week and after a short chat we decided to make a profile.

We don't know how long we will be here, I guess that depends on the experience. Me, being male ( and trying not to play to any stereotypes here) have little patience. This is a quality that the Mrs is trying to teach me. I am learning though.

I have searched long and hard to see if there is any sort of verification required, I couldn't find any, however, we decided to give the following as verification as a couple.

One last thing, the thread name.....

I am under no illusion that the Mrs will drive the majority of comments and adulation, hence the name playing on me being somewhat of a byproduct.

We hope this message finds you all well and dandy.

Couple203

Xxx
Sexy

Good afternoon all,

I thought I'd just leave this here of my beautiful wife.

She has an amazing body and we always joke about her Kardashian bum!

What you guys think?

She's also wearing my favourite colour....to be honest, any colour she wears becomes my favourite!
Perfect!

There are a lot of great and wonderful people here of all walks of life, sexual kinks and fetishes, orientations and well, that list goes on and on, but 99.99% of the people here are respectful when respected and do their best to still be polite when not respected. They will flirt and tease and have fun, give you honest opinions and show praise when deserved. if you are the jealous type, turn back now...lol

Back