Couple203 *The wife & him*

Thank you baby girl 💖

No one makes me as hard as you do. I love showing you who is boss. Pinning you down, entering you, and pounding you hard .....

Excuse me....I need to go do something you naughty girl x
I love that you both are on here and enjoying the community 😁 she is stunning and I am glad she has a guy she adores 😁😏

How would he feel if he came home and found a long queue of horny guys waiting to help relieve the boredom? :oops: 🤣🤣
(The Wife) Haha, I'm afraid he would find it kinky, isn't that right, Hun? But my eyes are only for him, even though I could definitely have a fantasy about this scenario.
Today I feel strong kitty vibes in me, what so you think about this style?

Attachments

• received_388765036829297.jpeg
    received_388765036829297.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 283
(The Wife) Haha, I'm afraid he would find it kinky, isn't that right, Hun? But my eyes are only for him, even though I could definitely have a fantasy about this scenario.
I think I would need new tires after burning rubber all the way home to you !!

Lucky man. Very sexy outfit and style. Thak you for sharing. :)

Love the kitty style lingerie, Mrs!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😈😈😈😈😈

Jej tu

Always sexy missy xx
I love this red corset on you, you know this....

Yesterday was fun, wasn't it?
(The Wife) Oh yes, yesterday my husband pinned me to the wall as soon as he came back home. I was teasing him for half a day with pictures and videos of me in red corset..
But today is another day and I'm a sexy cat woman! Come home baby and pet this pussy 🐾😽

(The Wife) Oh yes, yesterday my husband pinned me to the wall as soon as he came back home. I was teasing him for half a day with pictures and videos of me in red corset..
But today is another day and I'm a sexy cat woman! Come home baby and pet this pussy 🐾😽
Naughty pussy...

Petting is the last thing I do to you today! Xxxxx

(The Wife) Mmm I wonder what will you do.. I can't wait to find out! Remember that kittens don't like to be wet for too long. And right now I'm sitting here wet all alone...
I think you have been such a naughty kitty that you would have to go over my knee for a spanking …….first

Good evening all,

We are couple203.

This is our second website experience. The first was a different site which lacked engagement. I ( the Mr of the couple) came across this site last week and after a short chat we decided to make a profile.

We don't know how long we will be here, I guess that depends on the experience. Me, being male ( and trying not to play to any stereotypes here) have little patience. This is a quality that the Mrs is trying to teach me. I am learning though.

I have searched long and hard to see if there is any sort of verification required, I couldn't find any, however, we decided to give the following as verification as a couple.

One last thing, the thread name.....

I am under no illusion that the Mrs will drive the majority of comments and adulation, hence the name playing on me being somewhat of a byproduct.

We hope this message finds you all well and dandy.

Couple203

Xxx
It’s always nice to welcome couples to this site. You should find many different subjects, discussions and lots of erotica that should keep you both aroused. Drop me a note if you like.

We want details!!
(The Wife) Haha, nothing really much to tell, when I was waiting for my husband yesterday, I was wearing this red corset and stocking.. I had to dress up fast when delivery guy knocked to the door.. I wore black mini skirt and tiny sweater in rush, but I couldn't cover sexy underwear completely. 😂 Amazon guy didn't say anything, but he scanned me fast and smirked 😏

Back