Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

Nothing hotter than spending all night or day with my face in my woman's ass. Especially when she hasn't bathed in a while. Love her dirty scent and her telling me to lick her clean

Nothing hotter than watching him stroking his hard cock and shooting his load...

...watching my cock disappear into her mouth...or any part of her...

Nothing hotter...

Than finding that person you click with, instantly knowing that the sparks are going to turn into flames...

Bending her over the couch and driving into her, deep. Hard and with lust.

Than finding that person you click with, instantly knowing that the sparks are going to turn into flames...

Bending her over the couch and driving into her, deep. Hard and with lust.

THAT is definitely hot to me! Just being "taken" when I'm not expecting it...loving every hard thrust!!! :devil:

Pulling her panties to one side, teasing her, making her wait before easing slowly inside...

Pulling her panties to one side, teasing her, making her wait before easing slowly inside...

Yes that!

OR

Eating her through her panties till she's soaking wet, moaning for it and rips them off, pulls my face into her by the back of my head and holds it there until she cums all over my mouth...

Nothing hotter than....

My wife, leaning over me as she rides me, whispering in my ear about how she's going to plant her hot, freshly fucked, cum-filled pussy on my mouth once I blow my load inside her, just as I promised I would. Her words pushing me over the edge as I can feel myself filling her, knowing that with each spurt after never-ending spurt, there will be even more to clean out of her. Then once I'm spent watching her lift herself off of me as I'm beginning to soften, a drop of my orgasm hanging lewdly from her lips as I watch her bring her pussy up to my mouth so that I can keep my promise...

nothing hotter than

Watching my wife riding a big black cock while I am licking her hot pussy and ass, and then being told to clean them both with my tongue.

Nothing hotter than...

... the nipples of a nice pair of "b" cups making themselves known through thin cloth.

Nothing hotter than....

the thought of being seduced by another woman who won't take no for an answer. :devil:

L:rose:

Nothing than that first warm day when people shed their Winter layers and reveal excessive flesh.

...than a beautiful 18 year old male virgin who's young enough to be my son (and my student, if you know what I mean.) :devil:

Looking into a man's eyes as you let them empty their balls into your mouth and swallow.

The look in her eyes when you thrust deep inside and let loose right up against her cervix...

Hello new to the forum not to literotica. Thought I'd join in. I have three.

Nothing hotter than a woman with a book in her hands. (For some reason Kindles don't do anything for me and yes, I like intelligence in a woman.)

Nothing hotter than a woman wearing a business suit or anything that shows class, power or prestige. (I don't consider myself a gold digger and I'm not after her money. I'd like my own money after all. For whatever reason I just have a fetish for successful women.)

Nothing hotter than a woman with big, deep, dark eyes.

Nothing hotter than his voice in a whisper/shout, saying "god what you do to me" as he floats back to reality after climax.

Nothing hotter than..

A professional voluptuous business woman in her 20s whom I met in a hotel, invites me to her room, my dick sank deep into her and he locks her legs around her, forcing me to push it even deeper, hands wrapped around my neck and moans in my ears....

"oohh baby. fuck me harder.. ummmm"

Back