Just what is a pervert?

Like any guy few feelings are better than knowing I've a wife who loves and cares for me.
But I gotta say, nothing really compares to hearing the words (especially knowing there is great care and affection behind those words), "you're just an old pervert." Such a calming, reassuring feeling for me. The extent she is aware of my explorations notwithstanding, or it might be a case of not needing to know, but just hearing those words that remind me she knows and she is okay with it, knowing her hubby is just an old pervert... get that feeling of expecting to see unicorns in the yard.

But just what makes someone a pervert?
Are you implying that only men can be perverts?

I have defined someone who knows their kink is absolutely not your kink but still pursues it with you as being a pervert.

I use the word pervy as someone with kinks that aren't exactly mainstream.

However, it is in the eye of the beholder.

Dude I still often jerk off to the thoughts of GILF who works the overnight shift at the local Waffle House. Does that count?

I'm not a perv. Just have a very dirty mind full of ideas I can't share. Just pleed the 5th every time.

Dude I still often jerk off to the thoughts of GILF who works the overnight shift at the local Waffle House. Does that count?
I couldn't decide if I wanted to do that or not. A co-worker gave me a picture of her in leather and piercings. I was 25 and she was 50. Wasn't sure if I should like it or be like YOU'RE SO OLD. We had some good talks but that was it. She was a petite little thing where she liked to strap her men. HELL to the NOW was she going to do that w/ me. Wonder if she does that know. She must be almost 70 now. haha

lol depending on my mood my frame of mind and how the company, and their "intolerance" I present this skit

Me -Babe I have this urge to fill the warm cream corn and coax you into it then after bathing in it, I'll turn you into my personal Thanksgiving meal, and to it off I'll tickle your asshole with a feather.

company in attendance leaves

Wife - I love you to death but you need your head examined and there is no way I'm ever doing a cream corn bath...your kinda pervy...but your my perv!

So as has been said it truly said before it truly depends on your kinks and what trips your triggers

Back