A Picture is Worth 1000 Words

Part 2:
pegging.jpg
“Close your eyes and lie back on the bed.” She called from the bathroom.

“Do I have to? I want to see.”

“Close them.” She giggled.

A moment later she stepped into the room wearing only red panties and the strap on. They had done anal with her receiving a few times now and it was exciting. The naughtiness and novelty, the feeling of his power over her, and how he filled her ass, was heady. Even that first time though, she wanted to be in charge. She wanted to take his ass. She had asked him as they lay in bed, his softening cock sliding out of her cum filled ass.

At first, he had been very unsure. He didn’t say no, but they talked. He raised the objection that he wasn’t gay, she assured him that she didn’t think he was. He wondered if it would make him less of a man in her eyes, she told him it would excite her for him even more. Timidly, he finally agreed. She had already ordered the strap on. It excited her to take control.

She had already had him finger her and eat her to orgasm. His cock was hard, he loved foreplay and seeing her climax. The arousal from her orgasm left her feeling excited and powerful.

The dildo wasn’t big, only 4”. That was all she really needed, at least to start, and it wouldn’t intimidate him. She crossed the room and she could see he was peeking.

“Lift your legs up, toward your chest. You cheater! I see you peeking.” She giggled as she stepped between his legs.

“Go slow” he said softly, echoing her words from the first time he took her ass. His cock was hard, and throbbing, and she loved the vulnerability of him, lying there, spread out for her. She took the bottle of lube and gently began to massage some into his ass. Her fingers stroked his cock with soft, brushing movements.

“Oh god.” He groaned as her fingers slid inside him for the first time.

She felt his muscles clenching. “Shhhh, baby, just relax.” Her fingers slid in deeper as she watched his whole body relax.

She slipped her fingers out, wiping them on a nearby towel, and said, “Just relax.” Lining up the purple dildo, she began to slowly push it into him. She watched his face and his body, and she felt power and electricity coursing through hers. Taking him like this made her feel so strong and powerful. Not at his expense, but because he gave it to her.

As her hips reached his thighs and ass, he moaned, “Oh fuck, that’s better than I thought.”

The words struck her deeply, she wanted him to enjoy it, not just accept it.

She took his cock in one hand and began to gently stroke him. “I’m going to fuck your ass now.” Her hips slowly rocking back and forth. At first, he still had a difficult time relaxing, but after a few strokes, his cock was throbbing in her hand and his head was thrown back. Just let her take him.

Her speed increased and his apparent pleasure did as well. His breathing coming in ragged gasps as he moaned and whimpered at the overwhelming sensations coming from his cock and ass.

“I love fucking your ass” she hissed. “Oh god I do.” She was surprised at how amazing it felt.

In just a few minutes his body began to convulse, “Yes baby, cum for me” she coaxed him. As his cock began to spurt, strong powerful jets, she felt something like an orgasm shiver through her.

In a moment it was over, his stomach and chest splattered with cum. Their eyes locked.

“You were magnificent” she cooed. “I loved it. Thank you for letting me take you.” Her words full of wonder, awe and love.

He was still gasping. “I…” he stammered, “I think I might like it.”

She saw him flush with embarrassment. But she knew, they would do this again.

Last edited:
Part 2:
View attachment 2234400

A moment later she stepped into the room wearing only red panties and the strap on. They had done anal with her receiving a few times now and it was exciting. The naughtiness and novelty, the feeling of his power over her, and how he filled her ass, was heady. Even that first time though, she wanted to be in charge. She wanted to take his ass. She had asked him as they lay in bed, his softening cock sliding out of her cum filled ass.

At first, he had been very unsure. He didn’t say no, but they talked. He raised the objection that he wasn’t gay, she assured him that she didn’t think he was. He wondered if it would make him less of a man in her eyes, she told him it would excite her for him even more. Timidly, he finally agreed. She had already ordered the strap on. It excited her to take control.

She had already had him finger her and eat her to orgasm. His cock was hard, he loved foreplay and seeing her climax. The arousal from her orgasm left her feeling excited and powerful.

The dildo wasn’t big, only 4”. That was all she really needed, at least to start, and it wouldn’t intimidate him. She crossed the room and she could see he was peeking.

“Lift your legs up, toward your chest. You cheater! I see you peeking.” She giggled as she stepped between his legs.

“Go slow” he said softly, echoing her words from the first time he took her ass. His cock was hard, and throbbing, and she loved the vulnerability of him, lying there, spread out for her. She took the bottle of lube and gently began to massage some into his ass. Her fingers stroked his cock with soft, brushing movements.

She felt his muscles clenching. “Shhhh, baby, just relax.” Her fingers slid in deeper as she watched his whole body relax.

She slipped her fingers out, wiping them on a nearby towel, and said, “Just relax.” Lining up the purple dildo, she began to slowly push it into him. She watched his face and his body, and she felt power and electricity coursing through hers. Taking him like this made her feel so strong and powerful. Not at his expense, but because he gave it to her.

As her hips reached his thighs and ass, he moaned, “Oh fuck, that’s better than I thought.”

She took his cock in one hand and began to gently stroke him. “I’m going to fuck your ass now.” Her hips slowly rocking back and forth. At first, he still had a difficult time relaxing, but after a few strokes, his cock was throbbing in her hand and his head was thrown back. Just let her take him.

Her speed increased and his apparent pleasure did as well. His breathing coming in ragged gasps as he moaned and whimpered at the overwhelming sensations coming from his cock and ass.

“I love fucking your ass” she hissed. “Oh god I do.” She was surprised at how amazing it felt.

In just a few minutes his body began to convulse, “Yes baby, cum for me” she coaxed him. As his cock began to spurt, strong powerful jets, she felt something like an orgasm shiver through her.

In a moment it was over, his stomach and chest splattered with cum. Their eyes locked.

“You were magnificent” she cooed. “I loved it. Thank you for letting me take you.” Her words full of wonder, awe and love.

She saw him flush with embarrassment. But she knew, they would this again.
It is a lot like this. Well done. Your stories have such sensitivity and tenderness and you capture the hesitation and the reward.

Part 2:
View attachment 2234400

She saw him flush with embarrassment. But she knew, they would do this again.
🥵🥵🥵

“Are you sure this is how you want me?”
She was just a little shy. She had never posed with her pretty legs so open before, and never out here, out in nature.
“You look wonderful” I told her; “You’re perfect.”
She took a deep breath. “I feel so exposed. You’re looking right at me.”
“At your pussy?” I asked, smiling.
“Well yes!” She brushed some stray hairs away from that sweet face.
“Let’s just take the pictures,” she said.
“Are you that embarrassed?” I asked.
“No!” she replied. “I’m that excited. And I don’t trust either one of us!”

“Are you sure this is how you want me?”
She was just a little shy. She had never posed with her pretty legs so open before, and never out here, out in nature.
“You look wonderful” I told her; “You’re perfect.”
She took a deep breath. “I feel so exposed. You’re looking right at me.”
“At your pussy?” I asked, smiling.
“Well yes!” She brushed some stray hairs away from that sweet face.
“Let’s just take the pictures,” she said.
“Are you that embarrassed?” I asked.
“No!” she replied. “I’m that excited. And I don’t trust either one of us!”
I love this. Thank you!

734c05212ea64ba9ef26a6ba4bd5e1c83e2f7be5.jpg

(To the readers: their is no graphic sex in this post. I wouldn't want you to be disappointed after you read it through. Next time, though. )

His eyes are fixed on me, a long, longing ogle that is surely accompanied by deeply erotic imaginings. I move slowly his way, making no effort to hide my breasts and the pert nipples swollen by the cool evening air wafting about the tunnel.

Only when there are just a handful of feet between us does he force himself to lift his eyes to look into my own. He is fair skinned, even more so than am I, making the sudden blush so much more obvious.

"You would like to be alone with me," I say with a matter-of-fact tone. I add, "Somewhere private."

I give him time to answer with words. His response, however, is to let his gaze drop to take in the view once more, before looking up again, remaining silent.

"You're with the convention," I say, another statement rather than a question; he is still wearing his Hi, my name is... sticker from earlier in the day. I ask, "You're heading back to the Center for the evening festivities?"

He nods. Using the information given me by the adhered tag I ask, "Kevin ... would you like to skip them and instead invite me to your hotel room?"

His gaze has fallen, risen, and repeated again in the time I've been speaking. He glances about the platform as if fearful someone of consequence is listening in or recording him for some nefarious purpose.

I step closer, now within arms length, and say just loud enough for him to hear, "Kevin, I'm not a cop ... I'm not a prostitute ... I'm not a prankster or an extortionist. I am, however, interested in ... and available to ... spend the night with you ... if you think you might enjoy it. "

I hesitate again, smile devilishly, and add, "Kevin ... you would enjoy it."

I can see in his face that the mind just behind it is working frantically in an effort to determine just what the fuck is happening here. I can't imagine he is the type of guy who regularly has young women approach and proposition him like this.

Hesitantly, stumbling over his words, he asks, "If, um, if ... if I were to invite you ... back to my hotel ... to my room ... what, um ... what would I ... I mean, what would we, you ... um--"

I move closer still; the hardened nipples that had so entranced him nearly make contact with the lapels of his moderately priced, off-the-rack suit jacket.

"Maybe you order us some room service," I fill in the answers to the questions he couldn't fully ask. "Maybe a bottle of wine ... some dessert. We shower ... together or separately, you choose."

Again, his gaze falls to my chest as he is surely imagining my firm, young mounds -- as week as other womanly features -- bared with rivulets of water cascading down, over, and through them.

"We make love," I say, letting my smile widen. "Once ... twice ... three times. Again, you choose. We spend the night curled up together ... spooning maybe ... your arms wrapped around me as I press my but back against your, um--" My smile widens. "You know."

He chuckles nervously and makes the inquiry that's likely been on his mind since first I approached him: "Is this some sort of joke? Are you playing with me ... teasing me?"

Again, he glances about the platform, looking for someone pointing the back of their camera-equipped smart phone his way. Looking back to me, he follows up, "Someone's recording this...? Like ... Punk'd ... or Candid Camera?"

I move closer, until my breasts make light contact with his own chest. Using the track-side hand as to less likely be seen by someone looking our direction, I lightly cup his crotch; he flinches but does not pull away.

"Kevin ... I think we could be good together," I say, still gripping his groin with gently kneading fingers. "I like that you yearn for me. You do yearn for me ... don't you, Kevin?"

More to himself than to me, he murmurs, "Oh God yes

I give his cock one last squeeze as the train approaches train and people near us, preparing to board. I let my hand fall to my side.

"Then...?" I respond.

"What do you get out of this?" he asks. Seeking clarification, he asks, "What else I mean ... besides wine and dinner and..."

I smile and finish his sentence, "And a night of making love to you, Kevin?"

The train comes to a stop, and people continue crowding up the the line.

"I'm not a whore, Kevin," I say bluntly. I give him a moment to process my statement, then add with a softer tone, "But ... if you enjoy yourself ... maybe you can help me out a bit before we part ways in the morning."

The train's doors open and passengers embark or disembark. He has to decide now; he only has seconds or he has to wait 20 minutes for the next train.

People pass all about us, heading this way and that. We remain still, unmoving. To my left, his right, the door-closing bell sounds. The door closes. The train pulls away.

We are, a moment later, nearly alone on the platform. Anyone looking our way might think by our intimate proximity that we are a couple, a man and woman already familiar with one another.

Kevin reaches to take my hand; it is unexpected but not at all unwelcomed. He asks tentatively about the gesture, "May I?"

I answer only by smiling again and squeezing his hand...
...........​
I blink my eyes open in reaction to the morning sun bathing my face through the open draperies. I sit up to find Kevin completing the last steps of dressing for departure.

"Good morning," he says with a wide smile. "Sleep well?"

"I did," I answer with a bit if surprise. I don't normally sleep as soundly as I did next to an unfamiliar body. "What time is it?"

"Seven-thirty ... almost," Kevin answers. He nods toward a room service cart that wasn't here when we finally ceased our hours-long love making session. "I ordered breakfast. I didn't know what you would want, so I ordered pretty much everything on the menu."

"Thank you, Kevin," I say. "You're a very kind person."

I watch as he continues to prepare for his exit, waiting until it's obviously too late for him to change direction before asking, "Do you have to leave already?"

When he looks my way, Kevin finds that the bedding has been lowered to expose the perfect bosom that -- in concert with Kevin's infatuation with it -- is responsible for our evening together.

His smile widens as he ogles me, then looks up and says, "Regretfully ... and reluctantly."

He nears my side if the bed as he tells me, "Check out is two o'clock. There's no reason to hurry out. Get in that hot bubble bath we talked about last night. Order some lunch."

He sits on the edge of the bed, looking down to my breasts, then up again into my eyes. "I had a wonderful time. Thank you."

"Me, too," I tell him. "Thank you, Kevin."

He leans in and we kiss; it's soft yet erotic, and as the tips of our tongues play against one another, I wonder if the time he had taken to dress is about to be wasted.

But Kevin pulls his face back, reaches into his jacket, and pulls out his wallet. He says, "I don't want to offend you. You, um ... you told me you weren't--"

"You won't offend me, Kevin," I cut him off. "I appreciate your ... appreciation for me."

Smiling, he opens his wallet, examines the contents, then pulls out some bills of varying denominations. Hesitantly, he admits, "I really don't know..."

I reach to intimately hold his bill-clutching hand, giving it a squeeze. With two fingers of my other hand, I gingerly withdraw three more bills from the wallet and fold both bunches together. I say nothing; Kevin says nothing; and as I set the bills aside, the compensation part of our time together is finished.

I take Kevin's wallet, close it, replace it in his jacket pocket, and lean forward to kiss him again. I whisper, "Maybe we will see each other again someday."

I reach into his jacket's other pocket, withdraw Kevin's cell phone, and tap out my own number. On the nearby lamp table, my phone rings. Mission accomplished, I return his phone.

No more words are spoken between us. Kevin departs; I eat breakfast, soak in the tub, and -- just before checkout time -- depart.

An hour later, after a combination of subway, bus, and short walk, I enter my parents' home. My mother is surprised, asking, "I thought you were spending the weekend at Kayla's."

"She's not feeling good," I lie. "I'm going to lay down."

In my room, I take a large, ratty dictionary from the bookshelf and open it to reveal the hollowed out space nearly filled with cash. I add Kevin's appreciation, wondering how close I am to paying for my second year of university.

I lay down, staring at the ceiling as I think of my night with Kevin. He was nice to me, respectful; he didn't treat me like the whore I told him I wasn't; he instead treated me as he might a woman he'd picked up at a bar in which, at my age, I would never be found.

I drift off, smiling, recalling that here has my number, should he even need it. Maybe. Just maybe.

You saw what happened. The man came out and told all three of you that, if they wanted this job with its six-figure salary, he would need to see their figures.
They other two looked at each other. They giggled. They blushed. Then they undressed.
They’re back there naked now, doing God knows what. You’re the only one left.
Will you keep your clothes on and leave indignantly— or will you stand up and join them?

SexyCowlNeckCrissCrossBackSummerSatinSlipMiniDress-White_2_700x.jpg

(I finally got a chance to finish! Based on a true story, though sadly I was only a participant and not the main character. 😊)

I twirled once and then waited for his response. The satin felt cool against my skin, making my nipples hard.

"I wish I had a bra that would work under it!" I said, feeling self-conscious because I knew my nipples would show through the smooth white fabric. I wasn't used to wearing such a short sexy dress, and I felt a mix of embarrassment and excitement.

"No!! You don't need a bra! It isn't made for one." He stepped close and lightly rubbed my hard little pebbles through the satin. Electricity blasted though my body at his touch, and the excitement started to win the upper hand. "Let everybody enjoy them!" he said with a light pinch.

He'd bought me the dress - a satin mini with a loose, low cowl neck and tiny spaghetti straps - and he was excited for me to wear it dancing tonight.

We headed down to the club, and the chill evening air felt amazing on my bare legs as we walked along the sidewalk. The thump of bass filled the air near the entrance. My boyfriend showed the doorman our IDs. I didn't have a clutch that matched the dress, so he was carrying my ID and phone. I realized that made me feel as exposed as the skimpy dress!

Once inside, we got drinks and enjoyed watching the colored lights and people dancing. It was still early, but it was already getting crowded. Another drink or two, and I'd be ready to hit the dance floor. I'm a good dancer, but it always takes me a while to loosen up.

Soon, we were out on the packed dancefloor. I love this feeling! The lights, the music, the bodies all moving to the same rhythm. It creates an energy of it's own, celebratory and fun, sensual and sexy. We always end up dancing with different people, too. Couples and groups, or sometimes individuals, float through your mini universe, get caught in a temporary orbit, and then move on.

I love it! I love the sensuality and the innocent (mostly!!) sexuality that dancing evokes.

My dress seemed to be a hit. Other than being kind of tall, I'm not what you would call a ravishing beauty. I'm easy enough on the eyes, but not someone who grabs guys' attention walking down the street. Tonight, though, I was getting lots of attention! Men, women, couples - all types wanted to dance with me. My boyfriend seemed to love the attention I was getting, too, so I just went with it. I think I was extra flirty.

Now, it's not unusual for a person to get a little handsy when dancing. The usual is hands on the small of my back, which then drift down to my bottom. Occasionally, someone will get a little more daring or aggressive, but I usually put a stop to that. I'd never experienced what happened next, though.

I was dancing with a guy, my boyfriend right there, and this guy basically tucked his fingers inside the armholes of my dress and held on to the fabric. The backs of his fingers rubbed my bare nipples! At first I thought it might be unintentional, but he held fast to my dress and grinned at me with an impish grin. I looked over at my BF and he was grinning as hard as my dance partner! As the remix continued, his hands wandered further, and at one point he was cupping my bare ass under my dress! I'm sure it was hiked up, but I didn't think about that in the moment. He slipped a knee between my legs, and pulled me closer so I was grinding against his thigh, held tight by his hands on my bottom.

I let him, and my BF watched.

By the end of the song, my kitty was soaking wet.

As the night wore on, and I'd had a couple more drinks, things got even wilder! I don't know if the people involved knew one another, or just saw what was happening on the dance floor, but soon several people at a time were dancing with me. Handsy doesn't even begin to describe it! Nobody did anything blatant enough to get us thrown out, but it was out of hand. Or in hand! Oh god.

Honestly, it got difficult to keep track of details, but here are some of the things that stand out.

The first thing that was way wilder than usual was that the guy who had first copped a feel of my ass under my dress came back, and this time, he snaked a hand between us and up under my dress, and started touching me through my thong. I panicked at first, filled with disgust and fear and excitement! I pulled away, but my BF came up behind me and pressed against me, dancing close, so I stopped resisting. It was surreal and amazing, sandwiched between my BF and this stranger feeling me up in public.

Another time I remember being sandwiched between another couple. The woman was behind me, her arms around me, grinding against my bum. At some point, she managed to slip her hands inside my dress and was full-on playing with my tits as we danced. The guy was in front of me, and I could feel his hard cock pressing against me every time we touched.

A bit later, a group of guys gathered all around me. I couldn't see my BF and was a little scared, but I reassured myself that he was here somewhere. Anyway, one of the men behind me reached under my dress and hooked his thumbs into my thong and pulled it down around my thighs! I was so shocked and embarrassed! It slipped down further, and rather than make things obvious by bending down and hiking the thong back up, I let it drop to the floor and kicked it away. And the fingering began in earnest.

I have no idea how many strangers fingered my pussy. I feel like a slut saying it, but I stopped worrying and just let it happen. Most just seemed like eager schoolboys - just a quick touch and they were gone. A couple of people managed to get a finger or two inside, and some (including a woman) found my clit and tried hard to make me cum.

I didn't cum, though. Finally the bouncers felt things were getting too far out of hand. They didn't kick us out, but they asked us to settle down. I felt my face burning red with shame when I realized so many people knew what had been happening! I'd felt kind of hidden in the anonymity of the dance floor, but I wasn't hidden at all.

Much to the dismay of the group that had been enjoying dancing with me, my boyfriend took my hand and led me to an exit. As we stepped out of the bass-heavy din of the club into the cool air of the alley, he laughed out loud and said "Oh my GOD was hot!!"

"You weren't jealous??" I asked, still feeling the shame of the bouncer's admonition.

"No, baby! I know you're mine," he said, and kissed me, hard and hungry.

As we walked down the dimly lighted alley toward the parking lot, he spotted a dark doorway, the rear entrance to a closed building. He grinned, teeth white and gleaming in the dimness, and led me to the doorway. There, with my back pressed against the old metal of the door, he finished what all those fingers had started. I came fast and hard, and when I did, he spun me around, and took me from behind. It didn't take him long, either, and I felt him arch and throb and empty himself inside of me.

His heavy load dripping down my inner thighs, the rest of the walk to the car was a whirlwind of amazing images and sensations! I couldn't wait to get home and have an encore!

Last edited:
"Ladies, this is my son Wilson, he was very naughty and is grounded meaning he has to stay home and stay naked... Why Wilson, it appears you are happy to meet my friends from the tennis club?"

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 49
c4b09b5fe5a10e513f3be7651d93e663ee09bf45.jpg

Because you still want her, she's on her knees. The way your voice catches when you see her. The hunger in your eyes when she's around. She is your joy and your pleasure.

Because you still value her, she's on her knees. When she's at her worst, you see her at her best. Her thoughts and fears belong to you. She's not easy, but she's worth it.

Because you still love it, because you still love her.

spankingdrawing.jpg

His hand came down swiftly on her bare ass, the loud smack punctuated by her sharp yelp. He held her grey business skirt up on her back, along with both her arms. Her panties dangled around her knees. Her body draped across his legs as he sat on the low seat. His hand came down again, on her other cheek. He could see the red palm print already rising from his first swat.

Again, and again he smacked her. Her yelps soon giving way to a constant whimpering. He knew her mind was emptying. Spanking her was only the prelude. He knew she was close and so he slowed and began to vary the timing. Further throwing her off. She had to just accept it, to empty her ever racing mind.

They had talked so many nights about the stress and anxiety she faced. Over time they both realized that she sometimes needed this. It wasn’t something he sought out or even necessarily wanted. But she needed it, and he cared so deeply for her that he had learned. Every night he would greet her in the foyer. Some nights, she hugged him and said something like, “how was your day?”

But some nights, like tonight, she entered the house, her mind racing with anxiety, desperately needing release. At first, they had tried signals, and code words. But she had a difficult time admitting what she needed, it was part of her defense mechanism. Once he knew what she needed, he had learned to recognize it. They had even bought this special seat, upon which he now sat. It was sturdy enough to hold both their weight, with no arms or sides to get in the way. A plush padded seat that was comfortable and supportive. He would grant her sweet release before she had to walk more than a few steps into their large suburban home.

She was ready now. He could tell by the way her whimpers were just one long moan. He began to slowly caress her red ass. His fingers gentle and loving, teasing the fire hot skin and sliding down her thighs. He pushed the panties to her ankles and ran his hand up the inside of her leg.

“Spread them” he growled as he reached the top of her thigh.

She slowly started to spread them, but not fast enough. His hand landed sharply on her ass again. He didn’t have to say anything, she spread her legs quickly. His fingers slid to her pussy, finding her wet warmth that betrayed her arousal.

“You’re wet already.” His fingers slid gently between her folds, teasing her clit just barely. She whimpered again.

Slowly he stroked her. His practiced fingers teased her at just the right pace. As she neared her orgasm, he braced his other hand, still holding her arms. She bucked and gasped as the convulsions ran through her body. He pushed two fingers deep inside her pussy fucking her as she climaxed.

As her orgasm subsided and he felt her body relax, he again smacked her ass. One on each cheek. Her soft whimpers another que to what she needed. Again, he began to tease and stroke her now sopping wet pussy. Alternatively penetrating her and gently caressing her sensitive clit. He knew she would cum again quickly and as he felt her body tense again he furiously rubbed her clit.

She was now gasping and shaking, her body nearly spent. He used both arms and lifted her off his lap, sliding out from under her and draping her over the bench. It was designed for exactly her height, so that as lay across it, her legs spread wide, it supported her on a soft cushion.

Undoing his belt, he dropped his trousers. His cock, fully erect, sprung through the opening of his boxers. He pushed his boxers to the floor and knelt behind her. He throbbed at the pleasure he was about to take from her. Sliding into her pussy he growled, “do you like my cock?”

“Oh god” she gasped. One hand smacked her again as the other grabbed her hip.

“Tell me.” He ordered.

“I love your cock in my pussy.” Her voice shaking with both arousal and emotion.

He began to fuck her. Her gorgeous broad hips and curvy ass looked magnificent. He loved the way she looked, still half dressed from work in her power business suit. An extremely successful woman, she had quickly risen to C-suite level. He loved and supported her throughout, as he followed his own passions for history.

He felt his orgasm coming and smacked her on the ass again. “Cum for me again,” he commanded. Her third orgasm began. Her body thrusting back against him as she gasped raggedly for breath. He knew she had finally surrendered when he could command her orgasms.

Exploding into her, he groaned and smacked her ass with other hand again. In a moment it was all over. She collapsed, spent on the seat. He began to gently caress and sooth both her red ass and her back. Listening as her breath slowly returned to normal.

“You ok love?” his voice gentle and soothing. His hands gently massaging and caressing her.

“Hmm-hm,” she nodded and took a deep breath and sighed. After a few more moments, they both began to rise. Her skirt falling back to cover her red ass and dripping pussy. She stood and turned to face him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him close and kissed him gently. His arms wrapped around her waist. She let her head fall on his shoulder, and she sighed contentment again.

“Thank you” she whispered, “Mondays are so hard sometimes.”

View attachment 2239293
Housewife: I did what you told me. I stripped for you, I spread my legs for you, now let me go!
Private detective: I’ll destroy those pictures and I’ll never tell your husband about your lover on one more condition.
Housewife: Oh god: anything… please!
Private detective: I’m getting a towel and I’m putting it under that dripping cunt of yours. I’m not leaving until that towel is soaking wet with your juices. Then I’m taking it with me.
Housewife: okay okay… I… I…
Private detective: you’d better start masturbating now while I grab a really nice soft towel for you to soak.

nakedwindo.jpg

She stood in front of the window, her heart pounding. While the sheer, lacy curtains likely provided some cover, she knew that largely her body was exposed to those in the street. They had talked about this for a while. She had confessed her deep secret fantasies of exhibitionism to him, expecting fully that he would confirm that they were too naughty.

“That sounds magnificent” his voice still in her ears, days later.

She had felt herself turning red, even talking about it. Could she do it? Could she actually expose herself?

She had never fully been comfortable with her body. She wasn’t thin and toned, like so many. But he had shown her that she was truly beautiful to him.

She had been raised strictly, girls were to dress conservatively, covering themselves. But he had shown her that strong women could dress however they chose.

And now, she stood nearly fully exposed in the front window. As instructed, she waited.

Then she saw them. The workers returning from lunch. She felt the warmth of her flush as her hands shook in excitement and fear. Sliding the sheer curtains back, she stood in front of the window, waiting for one to look up.

It didn’t take long. The look on his face changing from shock to a leering smile. He alerted the others and it took all of her self-control not to bolt. As instructed, she stood as they openly ogled her. Her face flushing with both embarrassment and arousal. He pussy tingling at the fulfillment of her fantasy.

She heard his footsteps behind her and then his arms around her and lips on her neck. She could see the men, jealousy now apparent as he closed the sheer curtains and gently led her to the bedroom.

sketch.jpg

The artist said he was going to "capture my soul".
What's my soul? How to show it to him?
I unzipped the front of what I was wearing.
“Very nice”. And he started doing his sketch drawing.
He's been doing it in fits and starts. He would put down his pencil and sits back in his armchair. His eyeballs move back and forth between his sketch pad and me. And I am watching him watching me. His upright posture in his arm-chair is now sturdy and firm. Gazing straight ahead...studious concentration...Undivided concentration.

Work in progress

kiss-kiss-on-neck.gif

You didn’t see it coming. First the hand brushing the hair off your shoulder. Then the warm breath against your neck.

You weren’t expecting it. Your breath gets ragged. Your mind wanders and your heart races. A warm pool begins to form between your thighs.

Is this what love feels like? When the softest, most innocent of touches leads to the most carnal of thoughts?

kiss-kiss-on-neck.gif

You didn’t see it coming. First the hand brushing the hair off your shoulder. Then the warm breath against your neck.

You weren’t expecting it. Your breath gets ragged. Your mind wanders and your heart races. A warm pool begins to form between your thighs.

Is this what love feels like? When the softest, most innocent of touches leads to the most carnal of thoughts?
Beautiful!

1687447756457.png 1687447770930.png1687447778674.png
I love hiking alone. It’s quiet and I can set my pace. I get to see more nature too. It was a long hike, which was nice. It wasn’t challenging in terms of elevation gain, but many small hills, water crossings, and the hot humid day itself, provided a challenge. I was looking forward to the shallow cool, spring fed pool that was the goal of the hike.

As I came down the small hill surrounded by the dense foliage of a subtropical wetland, I could see them, completely naked, standing in the water. They didn’t hear me approach at all. I stopped in my tracks and stood quietly watching. She was beautiful. Her long dark hair contrasting with the creamy skin of her full breasts stirred me deep in the root of my cock. Her full broad hips, and luscious curvy ass completed a picture of perfection.

I realized that he too would be considered beautiful. His slender and wiry body would attract many. The two together were lovely. They were kissing, her hands gently resting on his hips. His cock, rock hard, standing straight out from his body. I could understand, my cock was stirring too.

He began to touch her, his gentle caresses of her breasts, her ass and especially her pussy led to gasps from her. My cock throbbing now at the sight and the sounds. Part of me felt guilty, I should turn away, I should leave. And yet, I stayed, aroused, enticed and thrilled at the sight before me.

They embraced again, kissing deeply. Slowly she knelt, her hands sliding down to his hips. He stood awkwardly. They were young, he was perhaps inexperienced. She took his cock in her mouth and I saw the look of sheer ecstasy on his face. Her full beautiful lips taking the head, while her hand grasped his shaft at the root. He stood like a soldier at attention. Her head began to bob up and down. Slowly taking his cock.

At first, her mouth barely took his head, but with each passing stroke, she took him deeper and deeper. Teasing him. Her fingers lifting to make way for her mouth. But her hand still held his cock, guiding it into her.

My cock throbbed in my shorts and my hand slid down, squeezing and teasing. He still stood, stiff as a soldier, I could tell he was getting close. His face revealing the struggled he was enduring. Standing there, wanting to just grab her head and fuck her face. Yet somehow, that was not allowed.

Her body so luscious, kneeling there in the water. Her ass reflected in the crystal-clear pool. I wanted her too. Soon my cock was in my hand. I’ve never masturbated in public. But I needed this and my fingers teased and squeezed and rubbed. My pre-cum oozing from the tip provided lubricant.

Her hands slid to his hips as her mouth finally completely engulphed his cock. I could see the look on his face and hear his groans as he erupted into her mouth. I could see her throat drinking him in, swallowing every last drop of his cum.

My cock throbbed and erupted too, my cum exploding onto the leaves and brush around me.

I stood there as my heart rate recovered, wondering what they might do next.

Me, with my headphones on fully blocking outside sound, wearing my workout legging and a sports bra. My hair is in a ponytail, disheveled from my exercise. I have just completed my weight lifting where you watched from the door frame. Today's focus was on our "booty" so exercise included Romanian Dead Lifts, and pulsing squats. Now sweating and heart racing it's onto yoga. As I work through my warrier sequence, I come to an extended downward dog where you can no longer silently watch from afar. Approaching me from behind, you put your hands on my hips and pull yourself into my pose so I fully feel your how hard you have become through the thin fabric of my yoga pants.
As I rise up, you slide the pants from my hips and slide your fingers to my mound. My moan of pleasure quickens your pace as your fingers find what they are seeking. Still standing, I am leaning back into you, my arms reaching to you to help steady me.
As the waves of orgasm overtake me, you push my torso forward, bending me in half, giving you access to plunge into me from behind.
Hands gripping my hips, you greedily quicken the pace. Quicker and quicker the sounds of our bodies slamming into each other, connecting on a primal level.
When the angle of your thrusts hits that magical spot my body shudders violently sending me into that tidal wave of pleasure. Over and over again the orgasms melt into a single intense moment as you continue the assault.
Your strength and power overtakes the act as you release deep into me, the pulsing grip of my orgasm sending you over the edge.
Completely spent, legs shaking, unable to form coherent sentences I collapse onto the floor.
Gently you lean over and kiss me for the first time whispering in my ear, "good morning, darling." And walk away, leaving me to my puddle of bliss.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624_173726_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624_173726_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 79
Me, with my headphones on fully blocking outside sound, wearing my workout legging and a sports bra. My hair is in a ponytail, disheveled from my exercise. I have just completed my weight lifting where you watched from the door frame. Today's focus was on our "booty" so exercise included Romanian Dead Lifts, and pulsing squats. Now sweating and heart racing it's onto yoga. As I work through my warrier sequence, I come to an extended downward dog where you can no longer silently watch from afar. Approaching me from behind, you put your hands on my hips and pull yourself into my pose so I fully feel your how hard you have become through the thin fabric of my yoga pants.
As I rise up, you slide the pants from my hips and slide your fingers to my mound. My moan of pleasure quickens your pace as your fingers find what they are seeking. Still standing, I am leaning back into you, my arms reaching to you to help steady me.
As the waves of orgasm overtake me, you push my torso forward, bending me in half, giving you access to plunge into me from behind.
Hands gripping my hips, you greedily quicken the pace. Quicker and quicker the sounds of our bodies slamming into each other, connecting on a primal level.
When the angle of your thrusts hits that magical spot my body shudders violently sending me into that tidal wave of pleasure. Over and over again the orgasms melt into a single intense moment as you continue the assault.
Your strength and power overtakes the act as you release deep into me, the pulsing grip of my orgasm sending you over the edge.
Completely spent, legs shaking, unable to form coherent sentences I collapse onto the floor.
Gently you lean over and kiss me for the first time whispering in my ear, "good morning, darling." And walk away, leaving me to my puddle of bliss.
Lovely job! Thanks!

Back