Just what is a pervert?

t_h_seacrest

Ideas Ideas Ideas
Like any guy few feelings are better than knowing I've a wife who loves and cares for me.
But I gotta say, nothing really compares to hearing the words (especially knowing there is great care and affection behind those words), "you're just an old pervert." Such a calming, reassuring feeling for me. The extent she is aware of my explorations notwithstanding, or it might be a case of not needing to know, but just hearing those words that remind me she knows and she is okay with it, knowing her hubby is just an old pervert... get that feeling of expecting to see unicorns in the yard.

But just what makes someone a pervert?

Exactly right. Nearly all of the outside world would say my girlfriend and I have a perverted sex life but we match each other perfectly. So one person’s pervert is another person’s dream come true.
now i'm intrigued....

I feel like pervert is a very malleable term. In my youth, the word was thrown around about people like peeping Tom's and flasher, very much a negative thing.

However, as I grew to embrace my sexuality and openness, I came to think of myself as someone who is delightfully pervy. I enjoy using the term because I think it's appropriate.

It doesn't have to be a label or slur if you embrace it and practice it in a consensual way.

Last edited:
Back