Face sitting

I've only had one woman whom would regularly sit on my face, we both loved it - she nearly drowned me with her juices. Several lovers have enjoyed laying on their back for me to lick them or being on all fours whilst I lick from behind, I love doing that but would be great to experience face sitting again.

My wife won't do it, a combination of having a bad knee so kneeling is painful and worrying that she is too large to do it without hurting me. :(

1450.jpg

Can’t get enough of Mrs Graydon66 sitting on my face , my hands reaching up to play with her tits , she is control and rides my mouth to a hard cum … any other husbands who can’t get enough of it ?
It is the solution to the guy who wants to eat his creampie, but after cumming, loses the desire. She crawls up, sits on his face, and feeds it to him

I have to pull my wife on top of me. Every once in a blue moon will she feel dominant and take it upon herself to take what she really wants. I've been trying to get her on top or bent over lately so I can eat her from behind. I'm hoping that when I eventually lick her asshole it'll stick with her and she'll want that more as well.

Such a great feeling to have a woman quiver and lose control as I lick and suck to multiple orgasms. Makes me rock hard and a gray place for her to slide on to slowly as she recovers.

I absolutely love it, but my wife’s lazy: she knows all I need to make her cum is to get her gorgeous ass in a pillow. Every now and then she’ll ride me. But most of the time all she needs to do is spread her legs …

She sits on my face, but we've also worked out how I can please her while she's on her back, as well. It involves a lot of her grinding her clit on my lower jaw. I keep my lip tight across my teeth and she seems to really like humping her clit there, or my chin.
It gets a little painful sometimes, but I don't say anything (how could I? Why would I?). She cums when she wants and I usually have a beard full of creamy goodness afterwards.

I get off on being used as her sex toy. I dont think she really understands that yet, which makes it so much hotter. It's been 6 months and it's an interesting/unique situation, but I really like it.

Back