Face sitting

Been awhile since I've had the pleasure of a nice face plant after she'd been fucked.....by someone other than me

Never worried about getting suffocated while face sitting. I was always too busy enjoying the experience! Besides, there are ways to get air, and if not, it's a wonderful way to leave this world.

funface68-dv9ef-ab45b0.gif

As much as I love sitting on a man's face, I'm always a bit worried that I'm going to suffocate him. I'm not a small girl so there's a lot of me to handle lol

Just have to come up with a code. Three squeezes on your left leg means "raise up so I can get a breath" or something.
^^^ This. Ms Bottom is not a tiny woman and we sometimes include breath play in facesitting. I usually squirm a bit before giving the 2 quick taps to her thigh that tells her I need to breathe. It's a non-verbal safeword.

As much as I love sitting on a man's face, I'm always a bit worried that I'm going to suffocate him. I'm not a small girl so there's a lot of me to handle lol
Don't worry Girl, the more pussy there is to love the more he will always enjoy eating that pussy...

What a way to go😏 seriously, a little tap on the hips or ass is the universal signal for “oxygen break”.

A woman riding my face is a huge turn-on for me, especially if she is multi-orgasmic. I love the taste and smell of a woman's sex, and it's so erotic seeing her orgasm that close. Finally, I can masturbate, timing my orgasm with hers. Alternatively, I can play with her breasts. Some BBWs worry about crushing the man underneath her, but that's never a problem if she uses her knees to support her weight. Finally, I love it when the woman French kisses me just after I get her off orally. She can taste her own juices.

Back