Is this hott?

Jbond1981

Coach coaxcum
So basically...my wife wants me to find a girl on here who I will talk to while I try and get myself off. She lays across from me and when I'm a few minutes away from cumming, she starts masturbating. She wants to see me cumming because of another girl and then when I do cum she wants me to cum on her face when I do. If we do it right, she starts cumming when she feels my semen hit her face. It's sexy but hard to time

Absolutely hot.
Agreed. I doubt anyone (male or female) wouldn't find it hot, even if they wouldn't want it to happen IRL.

Guys in particular have a very small liminal space between what they fantasize about and what they believe themselves up for. Girls' space is much wider.

But when rubber meets the, um, road, it's us guys who retreat the furthest and the most frequently. TBH, I have always attributed this (no other word for it) sobriety to the fact girls can get pregnant and guys can ghost.

Last edited:
So basically...my wife wants me to find a girl on here who I will talk to while I try and get myself off. She lays across from me and when I'm a few minutes away from cumming, she starts masturbating. She wants to see me cumming because of another girl and then when I do cum she wants me to cum on her face when I do. If we do it right, she starts cumming when she feels my semen hit her face. It's sexy but hard to time
you should practice this with your wife. We do that a lot and it is indeed very hot.

Absolutely hot.

Extremely hot
What about when a girl senses him about to cum and instead of approaching with caution, she allows him to savagely slide his dick as far down her throat as possible, hold her from behind her head with both hands, and starts vigorously face fucking her very fast and hard while forcing his dick to remain as far down her throat as possible until he uses his body weight to slam her head even further down right as he starts ejaculating and holds it there until he completely empties his balls directly down her throat.

Agreed. I doubt anyone (male or female) wouldn't find it hot, even if they wouldn't want it to happen IRL.

Guys in particular have a very small liminal space between what they fantasize about and what they believe themselves up for. Girls' space is much wider.

But when rubber meets the, um, road, it's us guys who retreat the furthest and the most frequently. TBH, I have always attributed this (no other word for it) sobriety to the fact girls can get pregnant and guys can ghost.
Liminal space 🤩 where risk and opportunity are both abundant

What about when a girl senses him about to cum and instead of approaching with caution, she allows him to savagely slide his dick as far down her throat as possible, hold her from behind her head with both hands, and starts vigorously face fucking her very fast and hard while forcing his dick to remain as far down her throat as possible until he uses his body weight to slam her head even further down right as he starts ejaculating and holds it there until he completely empties his balls directly down her throat.
No, not hot. I’ll take the cleaver. Workshop that shit and come back.

Epic wife!!!

Good Goose Gogg, this is old hat to me. Try something more sexy like licking her hole out and let her stimulate your prostate with a 15-inch dildo, and see if you can skoosh your juices together. I do this, at least once a fortnight, to keep my wife calm. It works.

Back