Face sitting

It’s a real turn on for me.
It’s essentially 69 with her facing my feet but sitting squarely on my mouth with no reciprocation on her part.
Licking her from asshole to clit and back again for what seemed like hours.
I had an ex who was very reluctant to mount up for me and even then voiced repeatedly that she was afraid to cum.

When she finally relaxed and got into it, she had a raging orgasm that is as close to be water boarded as I will ever come.

Loved it. Cherished memory.

For a submissive like me, face sitting by my beautiful, sexy, Dominant wife is wonderful. Since she restricts my orgasms, when she sits on my mouth I am prevented from direct stimulation, so I do not have an unauthorized spurt. Plus, her looking down on me as I worship her pussy reminds us both of the central dynamic in our marriage, and she will often remind me what a good sub I am as she takes her pleasure. She orgasms while I am denied, but I get the joy of knowing that I pleased her, seeing the ecstasy on her face, and cuddling with her when she is satisfied. And I go to sleep marked with her scent and a tingling denied hardon.

Like live4thebj I prefer her on her back and spread so I can do a real job on her. However, when she sits on my face and tells me to eat her out I don't complain and go to the task in hand with real vigour. Its great when she rides your face covering you totally in her juices. Its the male equivalent of a facial for me. Love it

OIP.d6fBXfGByruNLNXBGsBd-wAAAA

I can’t get enough. Fact is, I can’t get any. The wife don’t do oral of any kind. You enjoy yourself while I go sulk in the corner
Saw the thread title, had no choice but to click, mentally preparing my post. Ah but you beat me to it - in the general sentiment at least. Just was thinking about such a fantasy; what it must be like, how mind-blowing it would be to really experience it. My sulking will be on the front porch.

Well instead of getting down about the fact that this powerful idea is relegated to fantasyland, I'm going to view the posts as inspiration that it is not 100% out of the bounds of possibilities. There's gotta be a potential path to this becoming reality. Hmmm.

Back