Face sitting

It's not the most comfortable way to receive oral sex, at least, not for me. I would much rather be lying on my back. That's not so say I don't enjoy facesitting, but most often I only do it to assert authority. A lack of air works wonders for changing attitudes.
Regardless of position, I adore the giving of pleasure in this way , especially to a relaxed recipient…

Regardless of position, I adore the giving of pleasure in this way , especially to a relaxed recipient…
Then you are my kind of person.

You know, some guys say it's selfish for me to take all the pleasure while they do all the work. They say that I expect it to be this way, and that after I've gotten what I want, I walk away and leave them desperately needing relief.

Yeah, I do. And I like it.

Isn't life great?

You know, some guys say it's selfish for me to take all the pleasure while they do all the work. They say that I expect it to be this way, and that after I've gotten what I want, I walk away and leave them desperately needing relief.

Isn't life great?
I would love to be used by you.

Isn't life great?
fine by me.

Isn't life great?
Well I’m delighted to hear that , would that we were closer 🤗.

I personally love it, but my wife is self conscious about her taste/scent so rarely let's me go down on her much less face sitting.

funface68-dv9ef-ab45b0.gif
I'm suddenly taken with a strong desire to straddle his chest, grab her hips and insert my hard dick into her pussy!

For a submissive like me, face sitting by my beautiful, sexy, Dominant wife is wonderful. Since she restricts my orgasms, when she sits on my mouth I am prevented from direct stimulation, so I do not have an unauthorized spurt. Plus, her looking down on me as I worship her pussy reminds us both of the central dynamic in our marriage, and she will often remind me what a good sub I am as she takes her pleasure. She orgasms while I am denied, but I get the joy of knowing that I pleased her, seeing the ecstasy on her face, and cuddling with her when she is satisfied. And I go to sleep marked with her scent and a tingling denied hardon.
Love it! Reading this just made me so wet.

Back