Face sitting

I’ve only done this with one partner. He was really into it but I was shy and inexperienced. I wasn’t sure how much I was supposed to hover, how much to sit. I was definitely overthinking it and not able to cum because of that. Given the chance to try again I’d want someone to give me enthusiastic directions/feedback, or maybe have a good conversation about it beforehand so I could fully enjoy in the moment.

I’ve only done this with one partner. He was really into it but I was shy and inexperienced. I wasn’t sure how much I was supposed to hover, how much to sit. I was definitely overthinking it and not able to cum because of that. Given the chance to try again I’d want someone to give me enthusiastic directions/feedback, or maybe have a good conversation about it beforehand so I could fully enjoy in the moment.
Practice, practice, practice. I'm sure he won't mind helping you get the hang of it! 😄

One option ... find a partner who is willing and able to enjoy you orally while you are on your back, and then talk about the possibility of rolling over to allow you added control. And then do it.

I wish!! That was with a previous partner, over 10 years ago.
I guess I have a hard time understanding those different than me. One of the best moments of my relationship with my wife was the first time she pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my face. If you try that with your current partner, I can't imagine they'd react negatively!

One option ... find a partner who is willing and able to enjoy you orally while you are on your back, and then talk about the possibility of rolling over to allow you added control. And then do it.
Oo this is actually a really good idea. Starting on the back so I can feel more relaxed and comfortable. Then when I’m turned on and needy, with fewer inhibitions, roll over to try it. I like that.

I guess I have a hard time understanding those different than me. One of the best moments of my relationship with my wife was the first time she pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my face. If you try that with your current partner, I can't imagine they'd react negatively!
I’m pretty shy when it comes to initiating things so I can’t imagine doing something like that. But it sounds hot! I’m glad you get to enjoy that.

Facesitting is not only erotic and fun, but can be constructive as well. As with most things, each woman is unique when it comes to oral. Some are all about the clit, some like penetration, some like to be rimmed, etc., etc., or any myriad of combinations. When with a new lover, while the normal trial and error with my tongue to find out what really makes her purr and ultimately shake is exciting and fun, sometimes having her ride my face reveals very quickly what it is that she wants the most since it allows her the control to position herself exactly how she wants at any particular time on my eager tongue.

My wife punished me by not allowing me any contact with her vagina. She knew I loved tasting her so she took it away

16307567_036_5bf6.jpg

Back