Do you like the 69 position?

I love it! I love feeling a woman straddle my face.... her smooth thighs on my cheeks......... making her moan with my tongue.....

I LOVE licking a woman's pussy. I mean it's a sexual must for me. I have done 69's but I have never enjoyed them like just straight on cunnilingus. I find it distracting to be sucked while I attend to the feast of vagina. To each his own but "lady, lay down and give me your sweet gift and I promise a great cum for you"....then we can proceed to other diversions.

It goes without saying that I love getting blowjobs, and I also enjoy sucking cock and eating pussy, but I prefer getting and giving to be separate events. I find it to be very difficult to fully enjoy the one when I'm also engaged in the other.

Moan away!

It can be amazing if he's great at oral sex. And if I can focus enough to keep sucking him instead of moaning.

It is the single greatest position ever IMHO...and I don't care if it is so distracting that she can't stay focused...her getting ultimate pleasure however which way is what matters to me. Besides, I will eventually get what's cumming to me.

There's simply nothing better than going to town on a dripping wet mound while getting your knob slurped down. I give so much better head while getting it at the same time, the sexual energy feeds itself into a sex beast!! Love the 69...

My absolute favorite position. Yes it can be distracting, but you can take turns, alternating between giving and receiving pleasure, and the view while you're receiving can't be beat. I prefer to be on bottom, but so does she so we take turns there as well.

69 is my favorite position--the greatest intimacy, and amazing mutual pleasure.

When she's sucking me, I want to have her ass and pussy in my face. And when she moans in pleasure as I lick her, the vibrations from her throat feel fantastic on my cock.

69 ing is the business! How can anyone not enjoy?

Its a very nice way to get to know someone.

I love this position, as earlier said I love having a woman's ass on me giving attention to both holes as she moans around my cock and grinds against my face.

I love it. In fact.... more than 50% of the time.... when I am getting head... I manoever into 69. Maybe I just love pussy too much. :)

Just what I had for dinner

Ladyofflame you sound like you enjoy what I had last night. I have not long woken to the wonderful linger of pussy on my lips and its driving me wild again.

When I have been going down on a lady, taking my time to understand just what she needs. It's always when I have had the best blow jobs. I know that if you take the time to get it right, especially when you turn around to slide a finger or two into your aroused lady she will almost beg for you to give her that cock she desires in her mouth. Without dout these have been the best blow jobs ever....

69 can be the best feeling in the world if done right. Oh and for all the ladies who fantasise about having two guys, slide a real feel dildo into her while cycling her clit and she's sucking your cock and she will thank you in kind.

Last night was amazing

Back