Do you like the 69 position?

I only ever enjoyed it with other men. When I did it with women, too often (since they were on top) they'd clamp their thighs over my face, airtight, and then I couldn't breathe. One women, when I started to smack her ass hoping she'd let me loose, got turned on more and damn near killed me.

I really enjoy it. I love it when the woman is on top, the view is amazing and stimulating. I can’t wait to try it while the woman is being penetrated by a thick cock and the guys balls are swinging with his thrusts.

Yep, I do agree about satisfying her first but if I have already cum in her I like to eat the cream pie in the 69 position and let her do what she wants other end:)
I would have no objection to letting a guy lick me after he cums in me if that is what he likes. If I have already cum, I would not be that much into sucking him but if he likes face sitting, I would be good with that. Perhaps a little dirty talk as his cum oozes out and drips into his mouth.

Not my favorite. It's good for foreplay but other then that, too much going on. Neither of us are able to concentrate on receiving and giving at same time. I'd rather have her on my face or any oral position that she is comfortable and can really enjoy the build up and her orgasm.

I only ever enjoyed it with other men. When I did it with women, too often (since they were on top) they'd clamp their thighs over my face, airtight, and then I couldn't breathe. One women, when I started to smack her ass hoping she'd let me loose, got turned on more and damn near killed me.
I think I dated her too

Back