Do you like the 69 position?

My goal when 69’ing is always to do such a good job eating her pussy and fucking her hard aching clit with my mouth so well that she’s unable to maintain her focus and ability to keep sucking my cock properly, which sounds counterproductive I know, but that’s where my mind is.

And if I am doing a BJ, I like to focus on it and doing it fully and properly.
Yes I love that it's makes me cum so hard into her mouth ,I like to give my wife a cum kiss to show her how much I enjoyed it

Last edited:
I think I prefer doing each act separately. He can eat me and then I will suck him off. My first preference is for him to eat me, fuck me and make me cum and then I will have him cum in my mouth.
Yep, I do agree about satisfying her first but if I have already cum in her I like to eat the cream pie in the 69 position and let her do what she wants other end:)

Not a huge fan.. always feels uncomfortable and can't move around like I want to..

I absolutely love 69. This has been the "go to" for me and my wife for a long time. After a leisurely round of foreplay, we will move into the 69 position. I concentrate on giving her a great "tongue lashing" while she slowly works on my cock. When she's ready to cum, she'll really start to buck and grind her pussy into my face as she furiously bobs up and down on my cock. Knowing that she's about to cum is usually enough to push me over the edge and we have had many simultaneous orgasms.

Of course its fun but I think overrated. Very difficult to get a mutually comfortable position

My goal when 69’ing is always to do such a good job eating her pussy and fucking her hard aching clit with my mouth so well that she’s unable to maintain her focus and ability to keep sucking my cock properly, which sounds counterproductive I know, but that’s where my mind is.
That was exactly my approach. I loved it when the woman got too distracted to suck my cock. It meant that she was concentrating on her pussy that would soon erupt in a mind-blowing orgasm. Also, after a woman had that spasming orgasm, that meant her pussy was sopping wet for a good fuck.

That was exactly my approach. I loved it when the woman got too distracted to suck my cock. It meant that she was concentrating on her pussy that would soon erupt in a mind-blowing orgasm. Also, after a woman had that spasming orgasm, that meant her pussy was sopping wet for a good fuck.
And of course sopping wet all over the face!

Not a fan.

I find too much is going on..

The guy isnt eating my pussy so good. His head cant get in the right spot to do a good job.
As for cock sucking. Much the same.

Rather just take turns on each other

I have to answer, "it depends!" I've had some great experiences with it, but it really depends on how the two of you fit together. If your size and shape isn't compatible, it's tough to get comfy.

With partners that I fit well with, we've really enjoyed it. Most women I've done it with liked being on top, and that worked great. One woman liked being on the bottom, though. She enjoyed me fucking her throat while eating her, and I liked having control of both her mouth and pussy. 😉

As for the focus issue, I never really had a problem with that. We never hurried, and it was always a nice ebb and flow.

Back