Do you like the 69 position?

Cenzo_Cava

Loves Spam
Every time that number comes up it always seems to get a giggle, but I am wondering if anybody really likes it? I personally think it is an awkward and pointless sexual position. What do you think?

Every time that number comes up it always seems to get a giggle, but I am wondering if anybody really likes it? I personally think it is an awkward and pointless sexual position. What do you think?

Awkward and pointless? Whaat???

I like it. It's a GREAT position. Obviously, it's like holiday dishes...you trot it out only on special occasions.

And I get that it's harder for men to get comfortable in that position, but if the girl is on top and is mindful of not smothering her partner, he's golden.
And seriously...for me...being tongued to orgasm with a cock in my throat cannot be beat.

Whew.

It can be amazing if he's great at oral sex. And if I can focus enough to keep sucking him instead of moaning.

Yep it's fun to say "Wine me, dine me and 69 me!" But I really don't like to do it. I will but rather do them individually!!! :)

I'm a lover of 69. I love eating pussy and I love having my cock sucked so what's not to love about doing both simultaneously. In fact, on of my "fantasies" is for what I named the SMOO (Simultaneous Mutual Oral Orgasm) when both parties have that magical moment of both cumming on each others face and in each other's mouth at the same time. Screaming muffled screams and hearing muffled screams, grinding, squirting, sucking, swallowing all in a blissful moment of shared giving and receiving of pleasure. What's not to love?

Its distracting, although visually appealing. And you get the feeling that you shouldnt be doing it, like a a middle school handjob at your parents house, and they could come home any minute.

I don't think you are doing it right. ;)

It can be intimadating at first my man didnt get a 69 for a while I was worried about the view and that he licls so well that id either smother him or bite a hunk out of his cock... but now it is something we share in often and enjoy together and yes an easy segway to the reverse cowgirl.... Try it be freshly showered lol and enjoy each other take your time and get to know what really turns ur partner on:)

I like when on top of my man because I have better control, when he's on top he tries to get that entire monster down my throat and sometimes it hurts.
With a girl, I like top and bottom ;)

Killjoy brings up a whole different topic for a woman having him below you controlling just a bit and trust we while your taking care of him and he stops on you stop and let him know its a two way street lolmust be a southern girl thing ;-)

I love it, especially when I'm on the bottom. It's really the only way I can cum from oral. In any other position, it takes too long.

I love, love, love it! Some people complain that it's distracting, but that's one of the things that I like about it. I like the total immersion of the senses.

my OL:rose: and i both like it, usually one of us will take control and make sure the other gets off first, rarely cum at the same time as it is hard to concentrate on both giving and receiving at the same time. i particularly like to start out this way and have her wank me off onto her boobs as i lick her.

69 is the best! She loves it, I love it. My wife and 69 almost everytime we have sex. We do it from the side, not one on top of the other.

The wife used to feel really bad about doing 69 she was a serious worry wort about what I'd think of her bottom and if she broke wind. Took many goes to realise that none that truly mattered. Now she really enjoys it and is even happy just to sit on my face and masturbate me.

She is always on top both of us prefer it that way and like mamy others it is a special treat every now and then rather than the rule.

Wow, we should swap, it's always the other way around!

I enjoy giving and receiving, she grudgingly 69's with me on occasion as she loves receiving and this is a bit of a compromise. I've always admired her seemingly iron stomach over the years. Her being able to clean up really disgusting messes from sick kids or our pets and go right back to eating her dinner. Get a bit of pre-cum in her mouth and that is her kryptonite, she absolutely hates cum. In truth, she hates giving oral period.

Back