Do you like the 69 position?

With a lady astride my face? VERY happy. I love to explore all the tasty parts in this position, and if she loses concentration? No worries, foreplay shouldnever be rushed!;)

While back I saw a really beautiful photo of of a kind of 'group' 69:

Three girls lying on the carpet in a kind of circle, facing outwards; three guys in a larger circle around them, facing inwards, and in the same spiral direction. It means of course that each girl has one guy's cock in her mouth and another guy's mouth at her pussy.

It was just a still photo, but the sense of all the pleasure going on there, and the beauty of the entwinement of legs around heads and arms over slim waists ...

Si ;)

Now THAT sounds like a whole lot of FUN!! :D

I cannot get enough of it. For the guy, there is much to explore during 69 and you can't leave any of it untouched

Last edited:
Wife and I do it occasionally, usually , but not always , me that starts it .On top on bottom or on our sides works for us . Always intense and really love it when she starts to get off because then she gets really animated sucking me and starts humping the hell out of my face . The only way it could get bouncing more would be if I told her she does it better than her sister !
We both love it !

Of course! What's not to love about it? Get to eat pussy while getting head? Best of both worlds IMO...side by side or top/bottom just more choices to make it better!

Absolutely love it. Nothing like feeding off of each other's energy in this position. I love feeling her responding if I'm doing well and vice-versa. Even if she's distracted and just moaning I love feeling her moans vibrating through my cock.

I love 69, but it has a lot to do with my boyfriend. I can see how some people might not be as into as we are. First I love my bfs cock a lot. Sucking it is a pleasure. Second he is the best pussy licker I've ever experienced. So third it only makes sense to have my mouth full of his cock while grinding my pussy on his face. So if you're not a fan either you don't like to suck cock, you're partner is a bad licker or you're not doing it right!

I don't think you are doing it right. ;)

That was my thought. :D

I love it, and if oral is involved in any way, it's really my favorite way for it to happen.

The funny thing is, Master isn't especially fond of it, most because one or the other of us gets distracted (who goes first is about an even split).

And just for the record, I prefer it with him on top, mainly because I love getting my throat fucked.

It's a fun position! I get off every time. Him, not every time but he tends to hold back rather than just let himself go, allowing me to go and go and go until I'm ready to be fucked. Gotta love that stamina. Love being in a 69, him licking while using one of my toys and fucking me into oblivion. Last time we did this I almost bit him and he says I was "using his cock like a joystick, moving it this way and that". Uhmm, sorry? I just couldn't control myself as I exploded all over his face and the toy. He enjoyed it though. And I did too. ;)
69 is a whole lot of fun....the feeling of slurping a pussy while my cock is in a hot wet mouth is very sexy...love it

Well said....

I love 69, but it has a lot to do with my boyfriend. I can see how some people might not be as into as we are. First I love my bfs cock a lot. Sucking it is a pleasure. Second he is the best pussy licker I've ever experienced. So third it only makes sense to have my mouth full of his cock while grinding my pussy on his face. So if you're not a fan either you don't like to suck cock, you're partner is a bad licker or you're not doing it right!

I totally agree.....great cock sucking combined with great tongue fucking/pussy licking = HEAVEN for TWO ,,,,,,;)

Back