Do you like the 69 position?

Love the 69 position. Prefer it when she is on top grinding herself down onto me but being on top is almost just as great!

Tried it with my ladyfriend last night... she said it was too distracting... although I think I'd enjoy more of it...

While back I saw a really beautiful photo of of a kind of 'group' 69:

Three girls lying on the carpet in a kind of circle, facing outwards; three guys in a larger circle around them, facing inwards, and in the same spiral direction. It means of course that each girl has one guy's cock in her mouth and another guy's mouth at her pussy.

It was just a still photo, but the sense of all the pleasure going on there, and the beauty of the entwinement of legs around heads and arms over slim waists ...

Si ;)

While back I saw a really beautiful photo of of a kind of 'group' 69:

Three girls lying on the carpet in a kind of circle, facing outwards; three guys in a larger circle around them, facing inwards, and in the same spiral direction. It means of course that each girl has one guy's cock in her mouth and another guy's mouth at her pussy.

It was just a still photo, but the sense of all the pleasure going on there, and the beauty of the entwinement of legs around heads and arms over slim waists ...

Si ;)

That sounds great

Hmmmmm, I simply love eating a tasty pussy, and I like having my cock sucked, I vote in favor of 69ing!

---

in answering the original question,
Do you like the 69 position?

Does a dying man like living...
Does a starving man like food...
Does a thirsty man like beer...
Does a pot head like---, well you get the idea right???

It's not my favorite. I can't concentrate on going down on my lover, and I can't truly enjoy how well he goes down on me ... and he's outstanding!

ive tried 69 with my first boyfriend, but he didnt no what to do when i was on top...
new boyfriend loves 69, but i like when hes ontop. he can control how deep i can suck, and basically force me to suck him off :heart:
self conscience about having my pussy eatn out, but i love it all the less

Yeah, not a huge fan of it, but it's fun once in awhile. I, too, find it distracting- concentrate on what I'm doing or what I'm getting? lol Good problem to have, I suppose! Plus, the hair from his goatee kinda irritates my clit after awhile, like I'm being rubbed with sandpaper-ouch....

Seriously??

If the woman is on top I can give and receive oral indefinitely. To me it is a very intimate and sensual position...

Men - mind papilloma!

I love oral sex and I love to be in 69. Unfortunately I'm currently unable to use this lovely postion, because I have a lesion caused by human papillomavirus in my tongue. My doctor advised me not to give oral sex until the lesion is operated.

The papilloma lesions are numb, white spots. http://www.clinicaladvisor.com/oral-lesions-caused-by-human-papillomavirus/article/193918/#

If you find these in your mouth, it is better to visit a dentists and have an operation.

I love looking at ass while I’m eating pussy either on my back with her on top or side-by-side. I had a girlfriend once that wasn’t tall enough to comfortably 69 from the top but that’s the only time that’s happened to me.

The reality is that when you’re 69ing you’re not giving the best face you’ve ever done and she’s probably given better blowjobs, but put them together at the same time and its mind blowing sex.

Side by side 69 is better than the one on top most folks think of,allows a lot more control.

I'll do it if someone really wants to, but it's not a favorite of mine at all.

I think it can fun to mix it up in the bedroom with a 69 once in a while. I will say that in my experience it is much easier, comfortable and enjoyable with another woman, than with a man. When with a man I've usually done it as foreplay, but when with a woman I find the sensations of giving and receiving at the same time very arousing.

Back