Do you like the 69 position?

Every time that number comes up it always seems to get a giggle, but I am wondering if anybody really likes it? I personally think it is an awkward and pointless sexual position. What do you think?

Back in the day, it was known as.....69 Breakfast of Champions

I have never done it but damn does it look tasty.
69 the only meal for two. Could do with some of that.

69? Love it, me. I'm on the bed, legs dangling off the end so there's plenty of room for her legs before the headboard, pillow under my head, and she climbs on. For starters, a girl can more easily take a cock in her mouth [or further] when the cock's 'upside down' to her; an erect cock, if it can bend at all, will bend a bit upwards rather than downwards, and so take the curve of the top of her throat.

Then there's the whole thing of experiencing the ripple effect of her movement; the pressure of her on me keeps changing: breasts, belly, the occasional clench of thighs at me ears.

And quite apart from giving her mouth and tongue [and nose!] I love to be close with my face, my eyes, to the place where I get SO MUCH pleasure fucking.

Meanwhile she's gripping and massaging my thighs, my pubes are sopping with her saliva, it's just all fab!

Si ;)

69? Love it, me. I'm on the bed, legs dangling off the end so there's plenty of room for her legs before the headboard, pillow under my head, and she climbs on. For starters, a girl can more easily take a cock in her mouth [or further] when the cock's 'upside down' to her; an erect cock, if it can bend at all, will bend a bit upwards rather than downwards, and so take the curve of the top of her throat.

Then there's the whole thing of experiencing the ripple effect of her movement; the pressure of her on me keeps changing: breasts, belly, the occasional clench of thighs at me ears.

And quite apart from giving her mouth and tongue [and nose!] I love to be close with my face, my eyes, to the place where I get SO MUCH pleasure fucking.

Meanwhile she's gripping and massaging my thighs, my pubes are sopping with her saliva, it's just all fab!

Si ;)

Sounds awesome!!! Gotta find me a slice of that pie

Lol x not awkward or pointless at all x absolutely love '69' me on top having my pussy eaten while sucking my guys cock and equally fun sideways...mmm love it!

Lol x not awkward or pointless at all x absolutely love '69' me on top having my pussy eaten while sucking my guys cock and equally fun sideways...mmm love it!

I find sideways cosier, sexier, comfier ... but have never rejected a girl on top of me :D

Certainly not pointless. I love it. You can go hard and fast at it.
Or slow teasing each other - edging closer then slowing, building things up
Great foreplay or take it all the way.
You can even race each other!! :devil:

The 69 I've never had and want is the stand-up one. Fact, the "stand-up bubbly 69": The guy's got off the bed with the girl's legs on his shoulders. He's got one arm in a vice grip around her lower back holding her to him while she attends to his dong. with his free hand he picks up the bottle of champers and pours it out on her luscious sex. As he slurps at it mingling with her honey, its running down his chest onto her breasts. That's what I want. Partying or what?

Si ;)

Man on the bottom... Woman on top and in the 69 position... There is NOTHING better in foreplay and it leads to great post 69 sex!

Never thought of doing it sideways, I imagine you'd have less room to manuevere?
Where in England you from Suzanne?

The 69 I've never had and want is the stand-up one. Fact, the "stand-up bubbly 69": The guy's got off the bed with the girl's legs on his shoulders. He's got one arm in a vice grip around her lower back holding her to him while she attends to his dong. with his free hand he picks up the bottle of champers and pours it out on her luscious sex. As he slurps at it mingling with her honey, its running down his chest onto her breasts. That's what I want. Partying or what?

Si ;)

That sounds mental and flipping amazing! Spesh the bubbly bit wow!

Like i said to my wife the other day after we 69'd. Nothing better than having a juicy pussy right in my face

---

what's not to like???

I'm getting mine,
she or he getting theirs

and ain't nobody leavin' before they done so...?

Love it. What's better than getting your dick sucked? Getting your dick sucked with a face full of pussy.

Killjoy brings up a whole different topic for a woman having him below you controlling just a bit and trust we while your taking care of him and he stops on you stop and let him know its a two way street lolmust be a southern girl thing ;-)

I love the thought of a girl taking control

I must be in the minority here, but it really is one of my least favorite sexual things to do. There's too much going on.

If I'm giving a blowjob I want to concentrate 100% on that. With my pussy in his face, I can't concentrate on doing what I'm doing as well as I would like to be able to and that takes something away from the enjoyment I get from sucking cock.

Personal preferences, I suppose.

Call me crazy, but I'm not too hot on it. And, yes, surprisingly... I'm a guy saying that.

Honestly, I'd rather focus on the experience of immersing myself in giving her the oral. If she really wants to return the favor, it'd be nice to just enjoy that, too. Simultaneous mutual pleasure is great, but in the case of 69ing... na, just let me enjoy wrapping myself up in the taste and feel of your most intimate spot and enjoy your pleasure vicariously.

It's a fanf*ckingtastic position, girl on top, me on top, sideways, one of our heads draped over the edge of a bed with one of us standing over the other....fanf*ckingtastic

I love this position too! I like being on top where I can grind against his face and control the pressure. I'll admit that once I really get into it I tend to lose concentration though and forget all about him. :)

Back