Big Tits

Love all tits, but double Ds are wonderful. There is a lot of variance when uncovered, and I think at that point, the shape form, nipples etc make just as an important impact. i would also say that the bigger the tits are the more important the overall shape and form is, with bigger than DDs not being any better. It’s also interesting to see women‘s responses to the size of other women’s breasts with more than a few stories centered around breast envy.

I like all tits. The thing for me about big tits is, I guess, the mystery. With smaller tits you can kind of guess how they're going to look. Especially true when girls with smaller breasts don't wear a bra - there they are.

With larger breasts for me it's the mystery of what shape they are, what the nipples look like, do they sag, etc. What do they look like when they spill out?

Example - https://i.shoosh.co/get_image/2/26ee70ad96864e1f37da21c0159b7895/sources/174000/174344/34082.jpg/

https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/B7E9CD0.jpg

I've got a few big breasted female friends whom I haven't seen naked (yet - ha) and I can't help but imagine what their breasts look like unencumbered.

But again it's not a preference. Small tits are a lot of fun, the girls have a nymph like look to them which is equally sexy.

I think that when most guys say they like all tits that is a fairly accurate statement - perhaps with some exceptions at the extremes. But in my experience a pair of double D's accompanied by a friendly smile has a unique tractor beam affect on most men. The success rate in attracting men is far too high to be coincidental or undifferentiated.
I will admit this: I feel particularly sexually inadequate, submissive, and aroused around women with large breasts (especially those with that friendly smile).

I, too, have always had a preoccupation with huge breasts. It's funny, because that is usually a thing that initially obsesses young boys when they first start having sexual feelings, but later, when you become a mature man, attention shifts to the ass (and hips and thighs), presumably because Nature wants us to be fruitful and multiply.
Now, it is certainly true that I developed a very healthy appetite for that lower portion of a woman's body, buy my passion for very large breasts has never diminished.
The one caveat to that is that I eventually realized that as long as a woman's breasts are in proportion to the rest of her body, she can look great and sexy, so very petite gals who are slim all over look hot in their own way.
Finally, I do not like fake boobs. Never have. All they look like is what they are: a sack of silicon or saline stuffed inside a woman's breast area. Horrible.

The two main loves of my life have been a 34B and a 38DD. I was drawn their eyes and smile first. Both of them are/were sexy in different ways too.

With apologies to any with hurt feelings that we are discussing a particular part of the female anatomy in an esthetic, clinical, dispassionate manner without giving due notice that females are humans with all the rights and respect to which they are entitled.

It is purely a matter of subjective preference whether a particular size or shape is attractive. My love of big breasts actually led me to appreciate more shapes, sizes, and colors of women that and mature me finds attractive.

Similarly, I used to dislike 'fake boobs', but now I do not really discriminate. I think about a woman who wants to have breasts of a certain size so much that she would undergo major surgery and, to me, that is a woman who has thought about her appearance and I am there for it!

And a shout-out to the poster who mentioned appreciating nipples. The variety of size, shape, and color of a woman's breasts, aureole, and nipples is why I always say, "If you've seen one pair of breasts, you want to see them all."

I think for me it's all about balance and what suits the person, if small looks good on the lady then great, if she has huge and looks nice then lovely. Certain body types doesn't suit certain size boobs. As an example I think a lady of large stature would look strange if she was flat chested or some very tiny person with such large breasts she can't stand up.

I love mine, 38D. Ironically the third thing my husband noticed about me (he fell in love with my face and voice first) and other men its the first thing they notice, I’ve enjoyed the attention they get me, and the way I catch people I’d never suspect (old men and inlaws) staring and even drooling on occasion.

Back