Who would you rather fuck?

soflabbwlvr

Literotica Guru
Who would you rather fuck, your best friend's spouse or your spouse's best friend? Why?

Tough choice for me. My best friend's wife is a gorgeous Jamaican woman, but I've known her so long she's more like a sister than someone I can lust after.
The wife's best friend is a co-worker I've met a few times. She's a sassy little Haitian woman with a thin figure and big, hanging tits that seem two sizes too large for the rest of her. My wife assures me they are real. I'd bang her in a minute.

If I had to pick from those two options, neither. My best friends wife is too trailer trashy for me and my wife's best friend isn't attractive enough for me to even keep a hard on for her. Luckily for me, my wife is more than enough to satisfy all my needs

My spouses BFF. I just can’t break the bro code.
I hear ya.....that's a line I wouldn't cross either with my best friend, even though his wife is smokin' hot.

So I'll go with the wife's bestie who, while not a beauty queen, is cute and very sexy in her own way. What makes it even hotter is I know for an absolute truth that she's not now nor ever really gotten what she needs at home from her jackass husband. Be nice to fill that role, pun intended. ;)

I didn't have to worry about no bro code . . . He was with me the first time and thought it was hot me fucking her.
That’s different. I shared a woman of mine with my BFF. But her and I were more of in a sexual relationship. We did love each other but I wasn’t ready to get really serious.

The wife of a bandmate. This woman is soooo hot. She's about 13 years younger than me. She's not at all slutty, but casually classy, very pretty with a great body and personality to match and really sweet.

She, her husband and even her son know that I lust after her. I always let my bandmate know how hot I think she is. I recently asked her son if he was aware of how hot she is. I asked if his friends consider her a MILF. He nervously laughed and said yes.

I would absolutely fuck her, but I'd just love to ravish her - kiss her body everywhere - and lick her clit until she'd cum violently, squeezing my head between her legs while I lapped up her pussy juice.

Last edited:
Who would you rather fuck, your best friend's spouse or your spouse's best friend? Why?

Tough choice for me. My best friend's wife is a gorgeous Jamaican woman, but I've known her so long she's more like a sister than someone I can lust after.
The wife's best friend is a co-worker I've met a few times. She's a sassy little Haitian woman with a thin figure and big, hanging tits that seem two sizes too large for the rest of her. My wife assures me they are real. I'd bang her in a minute.
I couldn’t do either as I wouldn’t want to cheat on my wife. So I offer a different spin; her best friends spouse. Or my (her spouse) best friend.

I would rather my wife hook up with her best friends husband. My friends are a boundary for me in our hotwife lifestyle.

My best friend's spouse -- doubly forbidden. I fucked my best friend's fiance.

My best friend is divorced, and I've never met her.
I've known my wife's best friend for over 40 years, oddly I've never had the desire to fuck her.

Spouse's best friend is a single woman with a son. Her hubby expired. She's a beautiful woman with interesting curves. She maintains matching lipstick and is fashionable. I always inquire about her with my wife and unabashedly showed my prurient interest in her. She laughed at me and assured me she'll speak to her. More than ten years passed I'm still awaiting her response.

Spouse of my BF is a lean,strong and practical woman. Wait eagerly for her presence whenever I visit him. She always smiles warmly.
Nothing is forthcoming from these two women.!🙃

However,I just looked around on my own and got connected with few.😍

Attachments

• 1000051191.png
    1000051191.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 24
Nous sommes échangistes donc j'ai déjà baisé les femmes ou amies de mes potes et eux aussi ont baisé ma femme.
Aujourd'hui la meilleure copine de ma chérie est une belle brune célibataire et je kifferais la troncher.
Ma femme a le même fantasme que Shi_one81 lu plus haut.

To be honest, my best friend's spouse.
She married her high school sweetheart and she's a hottie.
Luckily, they're on the other side of the country, so no temptation. :)

The wife of a bandmate. This woman is soooo hot. She's about 13 years younger than me. She's not at all slutty, but casually classy, very pretty with a great body and personality to match and really sweet.

She, her husband and even her son know that I lust after her. I always let my bandmate know how hot I think she is. I recently asked her son if he was aware of how hot she is. I asked if his friends consider her a MILF. He nervously laughed and said yes.

I would absolutely fuck her, but I'd just love to ravish her - kiss her body everywhere - and lick her clit until she'd cum violently, squeezing my head between her legs while I lapped up her pussy juice.
nice confession

Back