Who would you rather fuck?

Who would you rather fuck, your best friend's spouse or your spouse's best friend? Why?

Tough choice for me. My best friend's wife is a gorgeous Jamaican woman, but I've known her so long she's more like a sister than someone I can lust after.
The wife's best friend is a co-worker I've met a few times. She's a sassy little Haitian woman with a thin figure and big, hanging tits that seem two sizes too large for the rest of her. My wife assures me they are real. I'd bang her in a minute.
Bff spouse is an aggressive bbc. Id let him rape me

Spouse's best friend is a single woman with a son. Her hubby expired. She's a beautiful woman with interesting curves. She maintains matching lipstick and is fashionable. I always inquire about her with my wife and unabashedly showed my prurient interest in her. She laughed at me and assured me she'll speak to her. More than ten years passed I'm still awaiting her response.

Spouse of my BF is a lean,strong and practical woman. Wait eagerly for her presence whenever I visit him. She always smiles warmly.
Nothing is forthcoming from these two women.!🙃

However,I just looked around on my own and got connected with few.😍
you seem Indian....PM me ,lets discuss in more detail...35 m indian

Tough call. Best friend’s wife is a little sexy but not my type physically. She’s fun, though. Wife’s best friend is pretty but very straight. Guess I’d pick sexy but not pretty over pretty but not sexy.

Who would you rather fuck, your best friend's spouse or your spouse's best friend? Why?

Tough choice for me. My best friend's wife is a gorgeous Jamaican woman, but I've known her so long she's more like a sister than someone I can lust after.
The wife's best friend is a co-worker I've met a few times. She's a sassy little Haitian woman with a thin figure and big, hanging tits that seem two sizes too large for the rest of her. My wife assures me they are real. I'd bang her in a minute.
My spouse’s two best friends…. I would take either. One is a 40 year old tall milf long hair, fit, athletic, and legs that would wrap around me very nicely. The other one is seven years younger than me, Kirby, redhead, with a great ass and nice bouncy tits. I am in my mid 50s.

Probably best friend's spouse. Or honestly his ex wife too, she was pretty cute. Not really attracted to any of my wife's friends.

My wife once asked me if there was anyone I'd ever fantasized about having a threesome with. I actually had to think about it, because I may be a weirdo when it comes to typical guys, but if I'm having sex, I want my entire focus and attention to be on giving my partner the absolute best experience possible, and I just don't trust my own ability to multi-task enough to feel like I could be a fulfilling part of a threesome.

That said, however, thinking about it did give me the idea to ruminate upon and I eventually returned to my wife with the idea that the only woman I'd ever be okay with having a threesome with is her best friend (from childhood and to this day), who also happens to be our midwife from the births of all our kids. My reasoning is that she is the only other woman who knows as much about my wife's body as I do and would be the only other person who I would trust to give her the same level of attention that I would.

Maybe not an exact and perfect answer, but it made me think.

Last edited:
If I had to pick from those two options, neither. My best friends wife is too trailer trashy for me and my wife's best friend isn't attractive enough for me to even keep a hard on for her. Luckily for me, my wife is more than enough to satisfy all my needs
I never turned down a fuck from a woman because she was too trailer trashy or because she wasn't attractive. I've never had trouble getting a hard on with an ugly chick either, once she starts sucking my dick it's gonna be hard! and if she's that ugly you can always turn the light off, all pussy is beautiful in the dark.

Well, my best friend's spouse is a guy. He's great. I'd totally get with him if he wanted. My wife's bestie is a cutie. She's cute, has great tits, wears sexy shoes and is that adorable kind of awkward that you just love. Advantage, wife's bestie. Shit, can we just call it a three way?

Both at the same time with all partners involved would be nice!

I fucked both. Twice.

They just happened to be the same person :devilish: .
I had the hots for her for a while, she was very similar to my wife at the time, except smaller tits.
She was not a good fuck. Either time.
did wifey (or hubby/friend) know?

Tricky. Best friends spouse because she's short, sexy and pregnant with ever growing breasts that I'd happily empty and I'd love to cum inside her! Wifes best friend because she's not pregnant but wants to be and ive also fantasised about 😅🤣

Too many of the inner circle have been dying of late.

Of the survivors, I think my spouse's best friend might be her sister. I really like her sister - but not in a sexual way.

And my best friend is probably my wife. And her spouse...? Well that would be me. So you can see the problem.

Next question?

I'd love to do hubby's best friend. Hubby knows I have a little thing for him.
I don't know about my friends hubby. Maybe there's a little sexual tension between he and i. I doubt my friend doesn't takes care of him sexually anymore.

Back