Ladies (or gentlemen) have you ever helped your GF get laid?

WhO2

Literotica Guru
I've written a series of stories about a couple hooking up with a woman who is in a dry spell. After the 3some, the wife (who is not shy) wants to help the other woman (who is shy) get laid.

My wife is somewhat familiar withe the stories and that the 3rd is a female friend I went to college with back in the day and who is now single. I asked her if she could get 'Kate' or any of her other friends laid, and she said she definitely could as long as they wanted to.

I've thought of this a lot lately, and it got me wondering if any Ladies of Lit (or gentlemen) have ever help a GF in need to get laid. If you have, please share your stories!

Not so far but this gives me a great idea. My husband and I have begun a new phase in our sex life where I can go fuck other men. We’d indulged in a lot of fantasy roleplay about this and my husband craves the humiliation aspect. (Don’t ask me why, talk to his therapist). What would be more humiliating than asking another guy to fuck your wife? Sorry, not the intent of your thread but kinda related. Need to tell my husband what his next assignment is. :)

Not exactly laid, but spit roasted.

An ex g/f and myself were at a swingers club. She really fancied this Brazilian guy, but did not know how to go about it. So we explored the club.

While in one of the rooms he passed on the way to the toilet. So I gestured to come in on the way back to the bar.

Fully clothed I started fondling my g/f and feeling her up under her denim skirt. Next minute the guy was standing next to us. I invited him to feel her pussy. She was soaking and near buckling with pleasure. She kneeled on the corner of this bed and proceeded to unzip his trousers and take out his cock and start sucking on it. At the same time from the back I slipped off her panties and fingered her. She was soaking wet 💦 I rubbed and fingered her for a time, while she continued to lick and suck on this guys hard cock. I then released my own hard cock and slid it deeply inside her. I fucked her for a time then asked the guy if he wanted to swap sides. So we swapped around and we spit roasted her. She was loving it. The Brazilian guy eventually shot his cum into her. We then swapped sides again. While my innocent sexy g/f cleaned his cock I rammed my cock hard into her well used pussy and soon shot my cum into her also. The guy then zipped up and thanked her and returned to the bar. As you do 😂

I was the beneficiary of such a situation. I was in a wedding for a buddy in a town a few hours away which was a long weekend with the rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, etc., hotel rooms provided for everyone in the wedding party. The sister of the bride, who I knew, approached me the first day we were there about another bridesmaid who I did not know. She told me she and her boyfriend had broken up like six months earlier and she hadn't been with anyone since and just wanted to get laid, but was shy and apprehensive about approaching anyone. She wasn't at all interested in any kind of relationship other than physical during our stay. She said the bridesmaid thought I was cute, asked if I'd be interested, and if so, I would have to be the instigator since she was kind of shy and demure, but petite and very cute in a girl next door kind of way. So hell yes, I agreed. The sister also made me promise that I wouldn't reveal that she'd approached me about it so as not to embarrass her.

We spent the last two nights together and had incredible sex as would be expected with new lovers in such a no-strings situation. She was far more unbridled in bed than one would imagine. It was hot not only because it was unexpected and kind of just fell in my lap, but also because of the information I had where I was "recruited," so to speak. Made a fun weekend that much better!

Back in the day I had a FWB who taught me all I know about pussy licking. Apparently I became fairly competent. One night she told me that she and a couple of her friends got to talking about their sex lives and she was extolling the virtues of my tongue. One of her friends, whose husband had been ill for a considerable time so she had been without sex for a few months, joked that she, my FWB, should loan me out. My FWB asked me if I was interested. Was I? damned right. So, my FWB gave my phone number to the frustrated wife and I was told to expect a call to set up a date. A few days later the call came through, we had a chat, she was checking me out I guess and she said she would call back in a few days to make a date. She did call back but apologised and said she was backing out, said her conscience would not let her cheat on her husband. I was understanding and told her if she ever changed her mind she had my number. I never heard from her again. That was the closest I ever got to this scenario.

My wife was getting lots of attention from men at work in her medical office, and I told her to feel free to have sex with them. She still hesitated. I talked to another girl in the office who had an active sex life, and I asked her to help Lynn loosen up and take the plunge with another guy. She accepted the challenge and made it easy for Lynn to accept an offer for sex. That led to more.

Back in the day I had a FWB who taught me all I know about pussy licking. Apparently I became fairly competent. One night she told me that she and a couple of her friends got to talking about their sex lives and she was extolling the virtues of my tongue. One of her friends, whose husband had been ill for a considerable time so she had been without sex for a few months, joked that she, my FWB, should loan me out. My FWB asked me if I was interested. Was I? damned right. So, my FWB gave my phone number to the frustrated wife and I was told to expect a call to set up a date. A few days later the call came through, we had a chat, she was checking me out I guess and she said she would call back in a few days to make a date. She did call back but apologised and said she was backing out, said her conscience would not let her cheat on her husband. I was understanding and told her if she ever changed her mind she had my number. I never heard from her again. That was the closest I ever got to this scenario.
Back in the day I was living near the beach in a state known for hurricanes:) I managed a retail store and my roomie a very attractive brunette was sommelier at a local restaurant. One day as we were taping the windows and piling things up on the counters because the first storm of the year was 4 hours from landfall, she walked in with a very attractive, petite blonde woman. I've always had a thing for petite ladies....so ya. Roomie says, restaurants closed and our place is in the evacuation area. Eve has a house in the Gates inland and she said we can stay there and have our own party and we'd like to invite you. My FWB is coming to. Well, I had to think about it for.....(I don't think that there is a measurement for that short of a length of time:)). Sure I said, do I need to bring anything? No, Eve said, just you and smiled. I smiled back and said nice things back, roomie hands me a map...(yes, I think this was a bit planned on the ladies part....we'd had 2 days notice on the storm:)). I finished taping the windows and walked across the parking lot to the Even Odds Lounge and bought some Hurricane mixers (never go to a party empty handed:) Anyway, long story short Eve's husband, yes, married but no ring, was across state, apparently spent ALOT of time across state on a project. My roomie, her friend, decided to help her out and suggested to Eve they take advantage of the storm to have some quality time and a hot fuck and hook up at her house. Eve was apparently all for it. My roommate never told me why she and Eve picked me but I was not disappointed:) During that time period having a hot tub open into the bedroom was all the rage. Eve's hubby was a builder, built the house so had all the extras, including the bedroom hot tub which saw good use, luckily the floor was tiled because alot of suds ended up outside:) After hot tub time roomie and FWB went downstairs and Eve and I stayed upstairs for the rest of the storm.....Storm....it turned out to be a whimper. Changed direction and lost speed 30 min from the coast and was basically over by 2am. FWB left to check damage and disappointed roomie came up and crawled in bed with us.....3 horny people in 1 bed usually means something is going to happen:) It did, despite my roomie having a rule about never sleeping with a roommate:) In a particularly deep situation with her that morning I whispered that in her ear.....she pulled my head down and said wasn't it obvious she was fucking with Eve, not me?...and shut up and keep it up. Eve was busy behind us with very hot tongue but she giggled. Noon came and we left, bright sunshine and a perfect beach day....only thing that spoiled it was my regional mgr had been trying to call me for 5hrs to tell to open the store (we were supposed to be closed)....but it was time for a change........

Not so far but this gives me a great idea. My husband and I have begun a new phase in our sex life where I can go fuck other men. We’d indulged in a lot of fantasy roleplay about this and my husband craves the humiliation aspect. (Don’t ask me why, talk to his therapist). What would be more humiliating than asking another guy to fuck your wife? Sorry, not the intent of your thread but kinda related. Need to tell my husband what his next assignment is. :)
i have a few times asked men if they would please have sex with my wife. She is always the one who has chosen him. You are right there are very few things more humiliating than not just making the request but often having to convince him even plead that he please her.

i have a few times asked men if they would please have sex with my wife. She is always the one who has chosen him. You are right there are very few things more humiliating than not just making the request but often having to convince him even plead that he please her.

What is it with some guys? 🤔

No pleading required with me. I can decide in a nano second 😂

I feel your pain, Magicalmoments. In college I was visiting my GF. her dorm room was one of those with a partial wall between their 2 beds but nothing to provide total privacy.

That morning the roomie came in during the dismount and was very apologetic. After her afternoon classes she came in while the GF was cumming. She just went to her bed and told us we were the 2 naked nakedest people she had ever met.

During Christmas break my GF told me her roommate had never orgasmed with someone before and she had volunteered me to help her out if I was willing. I was, but before the GF went back to school her dad was laid off so she never went back.

I tried to get the GF to set it up even though she wasn't going back, but she never pursued it.

I've written a series of stories about a couple hooking up with a woman who is in a dry spell. After the 3some, the wife (who is not shy) wants to help the other woman (who is shy) get laid.

My wife is somewhat familiar withe the stories and that the 3rd is a female friend I went to college with back in the day and who is now single. I asked her if she could get 'Kate' or any of her other friends laid, and she said she definitely could as long as they wanted to.

I've thought of this a lot lately, and it got me wondering if any Ladies of Lit (or gentlemen) have ever help a GF in need to get laid. If you have, please share your stories!
So I was dating a girl back in my early to mid 20s, we got together after high school. She had a really good friend who was just slightly younger than us (legal adult) who was a virgin and wanted to learn how to please a guy. My gf came to me and asked if I'd be willing to let her practice on me. Of course I was more than happy to help out.

Couple days later the 3 of us were in my gfs room and one thing led to another and the friend was down on her knees, my gf holding her head and helping her take my cock down her throat. To this day, that girl is the only person to make me cum from a blowjob without using her hands. Fuckin beginners luck or somethin lol

I’ve not done this with one of my friends yes, but think it would be very fun. I think it would drive my partner wild knowing I’m out with my friend and maybe being naughty. Me texting him and teasing him a little then eventually going back to him that night or the next morning.
I hope you get a chance to try it and share the story with us.

I helped my BFF back in the day get laid. In fact I am the reason he lost his virginity. I just gave his GF at the time the push she needed.

A friend of mine who went to another college told me his girlfriend went to the same college as me. He told me all about her body and how they fucked and told me I ought to fuck her. I was a little shocked, but also kind of turned on. Eventually, I asked her out and I brought her back to my dorm room to get high and maybe fuck, if I got lucky. She asked to use the phone and called my friend. It was his birthday. Super awkward for me.

She handed me the phone and my friend told me to fuck this gal. I told him I would. Later, back at her dorm room, we fucked and I lasted about five seconds. I was glad it was over. It was weird and unnatural for me.

Care to share how this happened?

Mods we were born the same year so this happened 19 or 20 years of age.

How did it happen? Quite simple actually. Don’t remember the time line perfectly but doesn’t matter. He met this girl and I knew it was his first love and she I believe was her first too.

They were together at least a year or close to it when it finally happened. Those two were constantly with each other and a lot of that time they were with me. Understand him and I were tight so naturally it just happen the three of us together were with each other all the time.

So one day we are in my room at my parents house. I don’t remember why but I was going through my stuff looking for something and in doing this I stumble upon condoms: three or more.

So I take three condoms and hand it to her and said something like will you two have sex already. Eventually they left…with the condoms.

The very next day I go see him first and she isn’t with him. He isn’t saying anything but something was different. I don’t push too hard because I know his GF isn’t all that smart so I get an idea.

Eventually we pick her up and I wish I remember how and what I said but basically and my BFF told me what I did was very slick that they are now down to one condom.

Last edited:
Helped a female friend to pursue a guy she was interested in.

I'm 99.999% sure their relationship included sex.

Not my GF, per se, BUT I did "help" out a girl who was on a theatre production staff with me in College. She was good looking, in that tall, thin blonde, with bigger than average tits, kinda way. Anyway, not sure how we landed back at my room at the fraternity house, but as we're chatting about nothing, she all of a sudden told me it had been a LONG time since she'd been laid and asked if I would like to fuck? And, fuck we did!

Back