Who would you rather fuck?

If I had to pick from those two options, neither. My best friends wife is too trailer trashy for me and my wife's best friend isn't attractive enough for me to even keep a hard on for her. Luckily for me, my wife is more than enough to satisfy all my needs
Fuck the trashy one they try harder!

Who would you rather fuck, your best friend's spouse or your spouse's best friend? Why?

Tough choice for me. My best friend's wife is a gorgeous Jamaican woman, but I've known her so long she's more like a sister than someone I can lust after.
The wife's best friend is a co-worker I've met a few times. She's a sassy little Haitian woman with a thin figure and big, hanging tits that seem two sizes too large for the rest of her. My wife assures me they are real. I'd bang her in a minute.

My best friend’s husband is a good guy, but not my type at all. So I guess I’d have to pick on one of my husband’s close friends. Minus the one I’ve already fucked. Lol Oops.

Fucking my best friend's spouse is already two huge violations:
1. Against my wife
2. Against my friend

Fucking my wife's best friend (single), is only one violation, against my wife.

I'd lose my marriage anyways in both stories, might as well keep a friend.

Just not into my best friends spouse. Now if it was one of my best friends then maybe her. Otherwise I'd say my wife's best friend. She's awesome, smart, and sexy. But she's not into men.

Best friends wife! Which I have fucked a shitload of times....I'm old. Even trade of as he has fucked mine 100's of times. Fair is fair

Gfs best friend, I don't think her spouse would like my strap on. Wait a minute I'm my gfs best friend... so how ironic. I'd have to go fuck myself. Now I get it all those times people tell me
. " to go fuck yourself"!

My wife's best friend's marriage fell apart early last year. She was never sexually satisfied in that marriage, and (as she healed) started to think about exploring her sexuality. My wife asked if I would be interested in her best friend, and as we'd spent more time with her, I'd become very fond of her. We call what we have an Intimate Friendship. We've been happily having vigorous and wonderful sex twice a week since August.

Back