Love to use a big Mirror ??

Cool
thank you for your message. Tell me something about yourself. age likes, etc

Used a large mirror a few times.

First wife was very visual. She liked to watch our cocks going in and out when we with our threesome buddy. Lots of juice.

Present GF was on me reverse cowgirl while I sat in a chair, both watching the action in a mirror when she squirted for the first time.

Yes, especially when I was enjoying doggy sex with my wife. I liked to see her little boobs hanging and swaying with the action.

The best part I really like is when I can see when a woman will cream and orgasm all over that cock especially when it boils out like a volcano that tell's me that pussy is real good,creamy and hungry for some cock.

We have a very large mirror in our bedroom. It’s certainly a staple in our sex life. I love watching us. Feeling so naughty
So it must look real good when that dick is wet and creamy from some good deep fucking

Put up mirrors when single with black girlfriend we loved to watch! I got her a long one to go between her legs to watch my white cock in her pussy! I loved to hear her say get me the mirror! ❤️❤️❤️

Have had some great reverse cowgirl sex sat in a chair in front of a big mirror in a hotel - being able to have the best of both worlds in the view from behind but also being able to see the mirror view and the front of her body, facial expressions while we fucked. Definitely added something to the experience.

Back