Big Tits

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
What is it about big tits? I say majority of the woman I been with (not all) but majority of them are DD’s. You would think I am numb to it by now. My fiancé has huge knockers.

Yet still I love those Instagram and Facebook images of woman with big knockers some are just cleavage while others bare most of it.

Any more than a large grapefruit seems like a waste.

What's between the ears is far more important though.

To answer the question, tits are a secondary sexual characteristic. I think most males are programmed to see them, notice them, and be attracted to them to promote reproduction.

I love all shapes, sizes and colors of breasts. My favorites are big. I've always dated women with big tits. I love how they look, feel, and taste!

I've written a bunch of Lit stories. most feature women with big tits.

what can I say? My bras say B-cup. But I am craving to have a good C-cup size...Perhaps I just had a way to present them...;)
The two most erotic women I've ever known were a 32b. Big tits mean nothing if you're not sexy.

I'm a B, but I'm surrounded by sisters and daughters who are larger :devilish:
I’ve never been with a women lower than a D. I am attracted to women with larger breasts. However as a lover of breasts and sucking on them I would love to suck on a smaller breast just so I can enjoy the feeling of having the majority of it in my mouth.

I think that it is interesting the way reference to a woman's breast size elicits a certain type of deflection response, as if recognition of a preference in this physical feature is somehow wrong or reflects poorly on the person (somewhat like the way people respond to a reference to penis size). Unfortunately, I think it is because we as women have made an issue out of men expressing any view on the sexual aspects of our bodies. There are valid reasons for this but at the end of the day we are really just asking them to pretend they don't notice something that they obviously do notice.

If a man said that he really liked the look of green eyed red heads or had a thing for long curly locks, we tend to see that as an acceptable expression of what he finds appealing. If I heard someone say that then heard someone else respond with "what matters is what is between their ears" my immediate thought would be "that is true, but what the fuck does that have to do with the original statement." There is no reason to believe that the original comment was intended to suggest that green eyes or curly locks are all that matters or that he doesn't care about her mind or personality. The same goes for responding with comments like "well other eye colours can be pretty too" or "I like all types of hairstyles, what really matters is how she carries herself." They are true statements. They just don't have anything to do with the original comment or more specifically they seem to be crafted to somehow diminish the legitimacy of the original comment from a place of defensiveness.

Take it out of the personal realm to observe further. Suppose I said my favourite new sports car on the market right now is a Ferrari 812 GTS. Other people who appreciate cars can comment objectively on that vehicle or offer up their own favourites. If you like a Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS you can just say so. You wouldn't need to be defensive (Porsche makes great cars too you know) or eschew recognition of differences (there are lots of great sports cars out there) or diminish the prospect of preferences (all that matters is that you enjoy driving it). Those would all seem like silly responses when what is being discussed is preferences that nobody should care about beyond a spirited and fun debate.

In that sense cars are not a bad analogy. People clearly have personal preferences and they vary. For every sports car there is someone who has a preference for it. I'd like to think that a nice pair of DD tits are a bit like a Ferrari - something that most people can appreciate and (if we are honest with ourselves) probably one of the top picks among aficionados. But there are as many preferences as there are enthusiasts and there is plenty of room for a wide variety of offerings. If you aren't into sports cars or tits then you probably don't care. Otherwise you probably do have a preference. It might not be a strong one or one that is of any importance to you, but pretending you don't at all seems kinda silly to me. For my part, I don't own that Ferrari or that Porsche. If I had a chance to own either one I would be thrilled, but that doesn't mean I should pretend I don't prefer one of them.

Last edited:
I think that it is interesting the way reference to a woman's breast size elicits a certain type of deflection response, as if recognition of a preference in this physical feature is somehow wrong or reflects poorly on the person (somewhat like the way people respond to a reference to penis size). Unfortunately, I think it is because we as women have made an issue out of men expressing any view on the sexual aspects of our bodies. There are valid reasons for this but at the end of the day we are really just asking them to pretend they don't notice something that they obvious do notice.

If a man said that he really liked the look of green eyed red heads or had a thing for long curly locks, we tend to see that as an acceptable expression of what he finds appealing. If I heard someone say that then heard someone else respond with "what matters is what is between their ears" my immediate thought would be "that is true, but what the fuck does that have to do with the original statement." There is no reason to believe that the original comment was intended to suggest that green eyes or curly locks are all that matters or that he doesn't care about her mind or personality. The same goes for responding with comments like "well other eye colours can be pretty too" or "I like all types of hairstyles, what really matters is how she carries herself." They are true statements. They just don't have anything to do with the original comment or more specifically they seem to be crafted to somehow diminish the legitimacy of the original comment from a place of defensiveness.

Take it out of the personal realm to observe further. Suppose I said my favourite new sports car on the market right now is a Ferrari 812 GTS. Other people who appreciate cars can comment objectively on that vehicle or offer up their own favourites. If you like a Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS you can just say so. You wouldn't need to be defensive (Porsche makes great cars too you know) or eschew recognition of differences (there are lots of great sports cars out there) or diminish the prospect of preferences (all that matters is that you enjoy driving it). Those would all seem like silly responses when what is being discussed is preferences that nobody should care about beyond a spirited and fun debate.

In that sense cars are not a bad analogy. People clearly have personal preferences and they vary. For every sports car there is someone who has a preference for it. I'd like to think that a nice pair of DD tits are a bit like a Ferrari - something that most people can appreciate and (if we are honest with ourselves) probably one of the top picks among aficionados. But there are as many preferences as there are enthusiasts and there is plenty of room for a wide variety of offerings. If you aren't into sports cars or tits then you probably don't care. Otherwise you probably do have a preference. It might not be a strong one or one that is of any importance to you, but pretending you don't at all seems kinda silly to me. For my part, I don't own that Ferrari or that Porsche. If I had a chance to own either one I would be thrilled, but that doesn't mean I should pretend I don't prefer one of them.
We’ll spoken.

Myself personally I love them all. But I do enjoy some big tits. Began with the immediate women in the family including mom. They all happen to have some big ones.

What is it about big tits? I say majority of the woman I been with (not all) but majority of them are DD’s. You would think I am numb to it by now. My fiancé has huge knockers.

Yet still I love those Instagram and Facebook images of woman with big knockers some are just cleavage while others bare most of it.
I've always loved big boobs too - I think it's what informed my preference/kink/whatever for older and bigger women, as when you're growing up most of the girls your age arent developed yet (personal experience, I'm aware others may differ). I think its also because breast development is a sign of what differentiates a girl from a woman so its a bit like the bigger the boobs the more womanly the woman? I don't know just my thoughts

I think that when most guys say they like all tits that is a fairly accurate statement - perhaps with some exceptions at the extremes. But in my experience a pair of double D's accompanied by a friendly smile has a unique tractor beam affect on most men. The success rate in attracting men is far too high to be coincidental or undifferentiated.

Back