Big Tits

Oh, yeah, I like big tits. I like sucking my wife's D cup tits and licking and pinching and flicking her nipples, and knowing that my attention is making her cunt wet. And after lubing them up with my saliva and adding my leaking precum along the way, I love sliding between them and feeling my balls dragging against her chest. I've had a few great orgasms while fucking my wife's tits while she pushed them together and wrapped them around my hard cock. I have rewarded her with nice pearl necklaces.

My first wife was a spectacular 40D and her chest was what attracted me to her in the first place, blinding me to her eventually catastrophic character faults. I suspect that developing an impressive rack early can inhibit character development in a woman because she becomes her tits primarily. I still love big boobs. I was breast fed as a child by my mother's huge tits.

Last edited:
The first girl I ever dated had the biggest tits in the class. I didn't even have a drivers license yet but we would meet downtown when they used to have rock band street dances outside in the summer. I liked how everyone would look at her when we would walk around. She was already a 'D' at 13 years old. I never touched them but it was awesome to be with her. Hell, I didn't even know how to kiss! Those were the days of puppy love. I think I was around 14 at the time.

I love mine, 38D. Ironically the third thing my husband noticed about me (he fell in love with my face and voice first) and other men its the first thing they notice, I’ve enjoyed the attention they get me, and the way I catch people I’d never suspect (old men and inlaws) staring and even drooling on occasion.
I would be drooling and trying to hide my hard-on!! Love those 38D!!

I think that when most guys say they like all tits that is a fairly accurate statement - perhaps with some exceptions at the extremes. But in my experience a pair of double D's accompanied by a friendly smile has a unique tractor beam affect on most men. The success rate in attracting men is far too high to be coincidental or undifferentiated.
I agree. You smile at me as you describe …. I’m yours , anytime 🤗

Back