Hot on the trail...

Wow! I’m actually a bit overwhelmed right now…. Didn’t expect it to be this much interest in my pussy pics… :D

I guess, being married for close to 20 years isn’t the best for your sexual confidence….. Lol… Thank you so much for your sweet/horny/eagerly/funny comments on my thread!!! :heart::heart::heart:

And, of course, here they are…..:

Having fun in my car

Up close and personal....

Pussy and tits!

Are you kidding ? These are scorching hot ! :D Thank you very much !!
I'll umm... put them to good use later if they're still around when I get
some time alone. :devil:

Wow! I’m actually a bit overwhelmed right now…. Didn’t expect it to be this much interest in my pussy pics… :D

I guess, being married for close to 20 years isn’t the best for your sexual confidence….. Lol… Thank you so much for your sweet/horny/eagerly/funny comments on my thread!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

Well now. YOU are overwhelmed? I'm fucking speachless! You are even more amazing in full view. Im now desperately in need of an oral adventure in the woods! Thank you for sharing!!!

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

You are an amazingly sensual woman...

Fun, sexy, literate... All inside that exceedingly hot body...😋😋

You have put together an amazing thread! 😎😘

Have a fun sexy day!

I would rather spend my weekend and free time walking the woods with my dog rather than a quick 20-30 minutes around the dog park.
Hiked the Camino last fall just a 120 miles of it but amazing to just walk everyday.

This thread is absolutely fantastic. Love the pics AND how playful you are.

Your pussy is a delicious treat to look at...and I can only imagine how wonderful it would taste. I just wish I could have been there so I would not have to wonder! You are a goddess and I hope we will continue to see lots more of you! And as for your husband not having much interest in sex...have you checked his pulse lately? I wouldn't be able to keep my hands or my tongue off of you or other parts of me out of you!

Thanks!:D

It's good that your in a happy marriage, but in the words of The Big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchel:

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got
'Till it's gone?

Not sure what you are after... But the lyrics can be interpreted to mean a lot of things.....

Last edited:
Are you kidding ? These are scorching hot ! :D Thank you very much !!
I'll umm... put them to good use later if they're still around when I get
some time alone. :devil:

I’m not removing the pics. I want them to be enjoyed....

Well now. YOU are overwhelmed? I'm fucking speachless! You are even more amazing in full view. Im now desperately in need of an oral adventure in the woods! Thank you for sharing!!!

:D You are funny! If I see you I’ll give you the oral adventure you are after....:cool:

I would rather spend my weekend and free time walking the woods with my dog rather than a quick 20-30 minutes around the dog park.
Hiked the Camino last fall just a 120 miles of it but amazing to just walk everyday.

That is so cool... I’d love to hear more about it.... How you hiked the Camino...

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

"Finger licking good" is a phrase that comes to mind. Or is it cums? Hmm. I am a very oral person and would not hesitate to give your pussy good thorough licking and sucking. It deserves nothing less.

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

Oh my girl, you are putting us all to shame!! You look good in and out of your clothes, any where you are!!

Good Lord what a perfectly beautiful pussy you have, how I would love to be between your legs worshipping, teasing and tasting you. Thank you :rose:

Lady!! You are a discovery I am thankful I made!!! What a hot body!!! Love those lips!!! Drooling to lick n suck n nibble them!!

Would anyone like to kiss the inside if my thighs.....?
playtime in the car

I really did have a great time and a great orgasm being parked in a secluded area in the forest.... It’s too much snow now... Can’t get out to my regular places.... Guess I’ll have to live on the memory for a while....:cool:

A car with a view...

Hmmm.... I do have some pussy shots from that session too... :cool: If you ask nicely/eagerly/horny/funny I’ll post them tomorrow....:devil:

I love all the photos you have shared with us. You are a very sexy woman. I for one would love to see some pussy shots.

And you did not disappoint matter of fact very yummy looking and hard to imagine its not wanted.

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

mmmmm, I think that you have left us all overwhelmed now. WOW....just lovely! Thank you so much for sharing!

Damn!! You have an amazing pussy!! 20 years or not, how can he not want to spend every night in your sweet Pusey?!?!

Back