Hot on the trail...

Wow! I’m actually a bit overwhelmed right now…. Didn’t expect it to be this much interest in my pussy pics… :D

I guess, being married for close to 20 years isn’t the best for your sexual confidence….. Lol… Thank you so much for your sweet/horny/eagerly/funny comments on my thread!!! :heart::heart::heart:

And, of course, here they are…..:

Having fun in my car

Up close and personal....

Pussy and tits!

There are no words- God bless you for sharing!

Wow! I’m actually a bit overwhelmed right now…. Didn’t expect it to be this much interest in my pussy pics… :D

I guess, being married for close to 20 years isn’t the best for your sexual confidence….. Lol… Thank you so much for your sweet/horny/eagerly/funny comments on my thread!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

The things I would do to build your confidence or just to fucking taste you...

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

Holy crap...I would dive in and enjoy those luscious lips :devil:

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

Wow....your 20 years of marriage have been very kind to you! I love your new hobby..

Gorgeous. Could lick you up lady.

Wow, not sure what your husband is thinking. Not sure I would let you out of bed long enough to go to the forest...

Would love to thoroughly explore your pussy with my mouth and tounge. Those lovely lips look like they are begging to be sucked on...

Mmmm, I'd love to feel thouroughly licked....:devil:

There are no words- God bless you for sharing!
You are welcome! Thank you for commenting... :kiss:

The things I would do to build your confidence or just to fucking taste you...
Sounds good to me....:devil:

Holy crap...I would dive in and enjoy those luscious lips :devil:
Please do....:devil:

Wow....your 20 years of marriage have been very kind to you! I love your new hobby..
I love it too....:cool::devil:

Love the daring car photos,and what a body!! were you not tempted to have your fingers wander?
Thank you for the book tip, I googled it: always up for something spicy to read

Love the daring car photos,and what a body!! were you not tempted to have your fingers wander?
Thank you for the book tip, I googled it: always up for something spicy to read

The photos are taken shortly after I had cum.....:cool:

(I'm not finished with the book, but it is great so far).

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

You are so beautiful. Your pussy would keep me fed for weeks. I would just love to eat you up, and out.

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!
Wow! Your body is so very erotic! I would give anything to run my tongue around your nipples. Then down your abs and around your beautiful hood. Of course that hood would get my tongue run up and down it at various speeds and pressures...

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

LOL All I had to do was read one more page and realize what I asked for was already there for everyone ... I got carried away with the enthusiasm :D

Awesome pictures ... your pussy is as gorgeous as the rest of your sexy bits :devil:

I am sure you are appreciated at home too ... can't be otherwise ... maybe we men (and women) tend to take 'things' for granted at times, but it doesn't mean we don't know their value, we just don't remember ... that it is important to say it.

And that's a mistake :rolleyes: so I hope all the well deserved compliments you're receiving here are making up a little for the appreciation you seem to be missing :)

(end of the blethering, sorry :eek:)

LOL All I had to do was read one more page and realize what I asked for was already there for everyone ... I got carried away with the enthusiasm :D

Awesome pictures ... your pussy is as gorgeous as the rest of your sexy bits :devil:

I am sure you are appreciated at home too ... can't be otherwise ... maybe we men (and women) tend to take 'things' for granted at times, but it doesn't mean we don't know their value, we just don't remember ... that it is important to say it.

And that's a mistake :rolleyes: so I hope all the well deserved compliments you're receiving here are making up a little for the appreciation you seem to be missing :)

(end of the blethering, sorry :eek:)

Well, I am happily married. To a guy who isn’t very interested in sex. Everything else is pretty much perfect.....

You are so beautiful. Your pussy would keep me fed for weeks. I would just love to eat you up, and out.
Sounds awesome to me...:devil:

Wow! Your body is so very erotic! I would give anything to run my tongue around your nipples. Then down your abs and around your beautiful hood. Of course that hood would get my tongue run up and down it at various speeds and pressures...
You could lick me all over....:devil:

Well, I am happily married. To a guy who isn’t very interested in sex. Everything else is pretty much perfect.....

We are happy to reap the benefits of his lack of interest, but I hope it's something that the two of you can work through.

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

Your pussy is a delicious treat to look at...and I can only imagine how wonderful it would taste. I just wish I could have been there so I would not have to wonder! You are a goddess and I hope we will continue to see lots more of you! And as for your husband not having much interest in sex...have you checked his pulse lately? I wouldn't be able to keep my hands or my tongue off of you or other parts of me out of you!

Having fun in my car

Pussy and tits!

I did not have a chance to ask, but THANK YOU !

It's good that your in a happy marriage, but in the words of The Big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchel:

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got
'Till it's gone?

Back