Hot on the trail...

How about if I take a nice mouthful of your breast, swirling my tounge around your nipple and then slowly pull on them as I release you? :devil:

I'm not sure.... You might have to repeat that until I'm certain about whether I like it or not.... It may take a while, though....:devil:

I'm not sure.... You might have to repeat that until I'm certain about whether I like it or not.... It may take a while, though....:devil:

Probably also need to check both breasts to see if you like it differently on one or the other. Might take quite a while...

I got a question about why I read Emily Nagoski's book.... It looked like a book for women who have problems with sexual arousal. I thought I'd answer here in case anyone else has wondered about this.

Come As You Are is a book about womens sexuality but there are also some about men in the book..... I was told by a friend that it was a great read and so far (I've listened to about half of it - I have it as audio) I agree.

I do not only like to have sex. I like knowing about things as well.... That's just who I am.... I rarely read fiction. And this is a book about facts but it is an easy read (it shouldn't deter anyone).

I would have to finish the whole book before saying much more about it. But I have learned stuff I didn't know (guess the sex education in school isn't the best, or maybe I wasn't very good at listening when I was a teenager).

Anyway, read it yourself if you have an interest in sex (more than just fucking). Or give it to your wifes/girlfriends....:devil:

If you've made the read this far......

It is titty tuesday, right...?

And some legs too..... Because I felt like it....:cool:

legs

Today’s post launches you into a new and rare and often coveted category. You are now a distinguished Class A BonerMaker. However the award is so rare it can only be hand delivered. 😜

Those legs deserve a long slow massage in a candlelit room. I would probably use my lips and tongue.

I got a question about why I read Emily Nagoski's book.... It looked like a book for women who have problems with sexual arousal. I thought I'd answer here in case anyone else has wondered about this.

Come As You Are is a book about womens sexuality but there are also some about men in the book..... I was told by a friend that it was a great read and so far (I've listened to about half of it - I have it as audio) I agree.

I do not only like to have sex. I like knowing about things as well.... That's just who I am.... I rarely read fiction. And this is a book about facts but it is an easy read (it shouldn't deter anyone).

I would have to finish the whole book before saying much more about it. But I have learned stuff I didn't know (guess the sex education in school isn't the best, or maybe I wasn't very good at listening when I was a teenager).

Anyway, read it yourself if you have an interest in sex (more than just fucking). Or give it to your wifes/girlfriends....:devil:

legs

Oh, you're offering your nipple? How kind of you! I'll have it in my mouth, if you don't mind. :kiss:

Mmm...legs...another body part I could spend all day kissing and nibbling on.

legs

God bless Tuesday! :)

And ANY day that is LEG day as well!

Going to the gym!

Going to the gym and working out is healthy for you..... I try to keep it up as best as I can.... My body and I agreed that we will try to stay healthy and agile for as long as we can......

I might need to do some more work on the agile part though....:cool:

Anyway, my gymbag is packed and I'm on my way. I've double checked it this time because it has happened on more than one occasion that I have forgotten my sports bra..... Luckily for me - since my boobs are not that big - I can still work out (not too fond of jogging at those occations though, even my boobs would hurt then).

Braless at the gym

Oooops, I did it again....

Fooling around in the locker room

Lots of mirrors to use in the locker room

Going to the gym and working out is healthy for you..... I try to keep it up as best as I can.... My body and I agreed that we will try to stay healthy and agile for as long as we can......

Anyway, my gymbag is packed and I'm on my way. I've double checked it this time because it has happened on more than one occasion that I have forgotten my sports bra..... Luckily for me - since my boobs are not that big - I can still work out (not too fond of jogging at those occations though, even my boobs would hurt then).

Braless at the gym

ooo, I want to join your gym! Though, if I go..I better avoid wearing any spandex around you <blush> ;)

Braless at the gym

Perky nipples galore..😍 You seem to be ok on the flexible bits but if in need of a PT, look no further..

Braless at the gym

Your hard work has definitely paid off and you look amazing. Your boobs are perfect and :heart:the braless look on you...:devil::kiss:

The sight of your breasts on the move must bring the gym to a standstill.

Last edited:

Braless at the gym

The working out is clearly "working out" for you. Looking lovely as always!

Yes, more fun in the forest.... Well, technically I'm in the car, but still....

I had been working from home but I also had people at my home.... And I really felt like having som "me-time" and ended up taking my car for a drive to a nearby secluded place.

Fun in the forest

And it's decided.... Jeans and t-shirt! There will be a couple of pics tomorrow on this theme. I'll start with a little tease....:devil:

Jeans and t-shirt

Now I need to get into the shower. Got plans for tonight..... :cool:

HOT!! :devil:

Back