Make a toast.

I, too, am making the toast.

Sorry, Dhalgren, it had to be done. :D

670px-Make-Toast-Step-7-Version-2.jpg

I, too, am making the toast.

Sorry, Dhalgren, it had to be done. :D

670px-Make-Toast-Step-7-Version-2.jpg

At my wedding, many a year ago, we asked my nephews to give the toast. They were 10 and 12 at the time. They came up with a big poster of a piece of toast with a big pat of butter and read, To the Bread and Groom.

At my wedding, many a year ago, we asked my nephews to give the toast. They were 10 and 12 at the time. They came up with a big poster of a piece of toast with a big pat of butter and read, To the Bread and Groom.

I raise a glass or 2 to that well worth it !

LOL, cute. :cool:

Hail to 2015 may you rest in peace.

Raise a glass to 2016 the new birth !
may you be a better brighter year.

two Bread! ...What???

Inserts two pieces of bread in the toaster.

*whistles as I drum my fingers* ...any second now...

To love in all of its diverse aspects and manifestations, even the sometimes painful or incovenient ones.

To the abundance of love and light overflowing from my heart. I have been so fortunate as to remain connected as of late. For this, I am so grateful.

Spring is almost here. I am joyful! Peace be with you, Dhalgren, now, in the many sunny and warmer days to come.

from the movie "Taking Care of Business" with Jim Belushi

"To the Cubs winning the pennant, and big tits!"

Back