Rant of the day šŸ’„

morelikeasong

Fairy Princess
Is this where this belongs? I donā€™t know but here goes.

Feel free to share your rant of the day in the comments.

HOT DOG LENGTH VS. BUN LENGTH
Why? Why must it be like this? Why do you have to buy ā€œbun size hot dogsā€ for them to fit in the bun? Most regular size hot dogs are the same length and most buns are the same length. WHY canā€™t they be standardized as the same? I can think of no instance where you want more bun than dog. Even if you want more toppings than the bun can fit, you want more bun width, not length.
I read an article about this conspiracy and it said that the hot dogs come in 1lb packages and consumers want ā€œmoreā€ for their money so they use a larger number of smaller dogs. Ok, that makes sense. But why do they have to be in 1lb packages?
Make it make senseā€¦
119FE1D5-A8F8-4433-A4CF-66DFB990753C.jpeg

I swiped it , just for your thread.

your welcome šŸ™ šŸ”šŸŸ

I have rants for days. So Iā€™ll be posting up in here again soon.

Itā€™s not just length that matters!
ff8a6200a530c62381b51587794ceb6a.jpg

Halloween šŸŽƒ hypocrisy

Those people that never decorate their homes šŸ  for Halloween šŸ‘» but are the first ones at your house with a battalion of kids that they invited to treat or treat in your neighborhood because everyone else does decorate , give full sized candy treats , and adult beverages to the parents.

Halloween šŸŽƒ hypocrisy

Those people that never decorate their homes šŸ  for Halloween šŸ‘» but are the first ones at your house with a battalion of kids that they invited to treat or treat in your neighborhood because everyone else does decorate , give full sized candy treats , and adult beverages to the parents.
Thank you for sharing your rant!!
Canā€™t say I agree with it though. House decorating is something people do because it makes them happy. Maybe it makes them happy to make others happy, but they still do it ultimately because they enjoy it. Not everyone enjoys it! And my experience has been that people who decorate their houses love having as many trick or treaters as possible.

Sincerely,
Someone who never decorates their house šŸ¤£

But do you invite your friends kids over to trick or treat at your neighbors that do decorate ? Like bringing a plus one to a pool party or a cocktail mixer.

My rant is the ones that put a bowl of dum dumā€˜s out then they go treat or treating. More than the decorations.

squirt šŸ˜ˆāœļøšŸ’¦šŸ’¦

Itā€™s not pee lol

googled rebuttals are not valid , just saying ā˜”ļø

Last edited:
People who consistently drag their exā€™s through the the mud in public places.

1. They are still in love with them and canā€™t let go to move on.

2. They are consumed with hate and have a great big void in their hearts.

3. They have a giant red flag šŸš© that they donā€™t want to let go of because itā€™s easier not to .

squirt isnā€™t pee šŸŒØļøšŸ˜ˆāœØ

squirt šŸ˜ˆāœļøšŸ’¦šŸ’¦

Itā€™s not pee lol

googled rebuttals are not valid , just saying ā˜”ļø
Iā€™ve sadly never had the experience. BUT, I do remember reading that itā€™s mostly pee but that the science is still undecided? The female anatomy being so under studied is a crime

People who consistently drag their exā€™s through the the mud in public places.

1. They are still in love with them and canā€™t let go to move on.

2. They are consumed with hate and have a great big void in their hearts.

3. They have a giant red flag šŸš© that they donā€™t want to let go of because itā€™s easier not to .
Yesss, people publicly trashing their exes is definitely a šŸš© for me. Itā€™s one thing if they speak badly of them when the topic comes up, but if they are constantly putting all their business out there for the worldā€¦ ok, I admit, Iā€™m going to read it all because I love gossip.

Facebook is a tool box full of tools šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļøāœļøšŸ˜ˆ

Seriously tho , facebox is a tool shed full of spin doctors šŸ„¼, influencer wanna Bā€™s and suck ups for likes šŸ‘ , life micro mangers and advice givers to strangers !!

Your grandmas garden looks great šŸ‘ , but your grandpa has some explaining to do about those pictures heā€™s liking on Titty tuesdays

Rant of the day:

Starbucks customization pricing. Why is it that I have to pay per flavor and not per pump? I want one pump of one sauce and one pump of another. The app is suggesting I get 3 pumps of the one, so Iā€™m actually using LESS product. But since it is two different flavors Iā€™m charged 80c per. šŸ™„

My step daughter orders for me when we go shopping at the mall and she wants Starbucks . I give them the stink eye šŸ‘ļø if they fuck up what she ordered. She tastes for me first too. She has the power to make me be kind or mean.

Rant of the day
When you ignore someone on lit you still see their reactions and a note that says you are ignoring content. Canā€™t you just not see anything by them?

I resent having to pay a $1 surcharge for oat milk with my coffee each day.
Itā€™s something Iā€™ve despised since I switched to the more delicious alternative, however Iā€™ll keep doing it daily.

Feels damn good to get that off my chest. Thanks LIT community šŸ˜¬

Rant of the day
When you ignore someone on lit you still see their reactions and a note that says you are ignoring content. Canā€™t you just not see anything by them?
Ugh, yes! I wish there was a full block feature. Iā€™m still unsureā€” when you ignore someone, can they still see the things you post?

I resent having to pay a $1 surcharge for oat milk with my coffee each day.
Itā€™s something Iā€™ve despised since I switched to the more delicious alternative, however Iā€™ll keep doing it daily.

Feels damn good to get that off my chest. Thanks LIT community šŸ˜¬
$1 is excessive. I agree. I donā€™t drink it but that would piss me off, too.

**Rant
When someone has saved up drive thru condiments in their cup holders. Ewwww

1.Why take so many in the first place.
2. Throw them away , the end.

Back