Are men really obsessed with large boobies?

I don't think so, most are obsessed with women's breasts but not necessarily "large" ones.

My breasts weren't large or small, they were "a good handful" with easily excitable and hence constantly erect nipples. When my partner and I first got together he enjoyed seeing me go topless in public and the reaction of other men when my nipples got hard and poked out against my clothes. When he got me pregnant and they got bigger he liked playing with them, sucking the nipples when we went to bed, or having quickie tit-sex with my now bigger tits.
After the baby, for a very long time it was all about him nursing, and my jerking him as he sucked tit . . . you name we did it . . . it was fun.

Geez, now that I've said all that, maybe they do prefer large tits.

I know I'm not, just as long as I have something that fits in the palm of my hand...and I have small hands haha

Not me. If I'm attracted to a woman it's because of how she interacts with me. A nice cleavage is undeniably beautiful and a marker of the difference between sexes but I would never describe myself as a tit man. Too big is not attractive though.

Had a girlfriend with the biggest boobs, but practically all she wanted to do in bed was suck them Herself. Which is cool the first time, but then a bit boring.

Course it turned out her real tendencies were to women, so that was that for me. But I’m sure she sucked many tits very happily, cos I think some women also lust big boobs

For me, it's not how big or small the boobs, breasts, titties, or whatever else you want to call them, it's the person I look at.

From my experience, it seems that once they get their dick in me they forget I even have boobs! 🤣
That is truly a shame. I always do my best to make my partner feel desired. Never was into the "wham bam thank you ma'am, I got mine and now I'm done" thing.

N0 (.)(.) That's (.)(.) a bad (.)(.) stereotype (.)(.) to accuse someone (.)(.). I can (.)(.) say truthfully (.)(.) that I don't (.)(.) have an (.)(.) obsession (.)(.) with big (.)(.) boobs (.)(.)

This man is not obsessed with large boobies.

If I have a preference, it's actually for small to medium breasts, but I'm flexible. I'm more interested in someone's personality, really.

It's just that the personality is so hard to get a good photograph of! 🤣

I've been with large, extra large, medium and small boobed women. I love them allllllllllll.

A huge vote for small, firm and perky here. If they come as part of a taut, lean, athletic, petite package, so much the better!

Back