I’d Like a PM that….

Would love to get a sizzling PM from a man or woman who just wants to be desperately pleased sexually. By an honest guy who gets immense pleasure by pleasing others to masturbate and have wonderful orgasms.

Doesn't run the country purely for the benefit of his already fabulously wealthy chums!

PM = Prime Minister... right?

A PM from a lady around my age, with a sense of humor, and sex drive to make mine. Willing to experiment and do things different than normal. We only live this life once, why be bored or boring.

Someone who holds nothing back and no fear of judgment. I'm an open, hot and ready Viking FFS!..tell me what you want and I'll entertain it..even if I think you're wilder, dirtier and crazier than me!...good luck though 🥂⚔️

Leads to a lot of friendly fun long term banter and hopefully someone who would be a friend in the streets and the devil in the sheets 😍

I’d like a PM from a woman who takes 2 min to say what she wants to do with me if we met in an hotel lounge uncensored and 100% authentic without any fear of being judged.
Asking for 100% authenticity is risky though.. you most likely would end up with messages saying things like:
"I want to get you to buy me a drink and then go away" or
"I want to use you as a punching bag to take out my frustrations on" or
"I want to cry on your shoulder and have you stroke my hair, without you hitting on me"

Maybe not exactly what you had in mind? :)

introduces me to someone new. A lovely lady that would like to chat about life and get to know each other.

Back