Azul's Coffee Talk

5. I let the thread lag, so let's catch up. Is there something you do special to your coffee/tea this time of year? Does your favorite coffee place do anything special?

Good morning to early risers or night owls.

#5 - At this time of year I have coffee in the afternoon at a local coffee house. The coffee house is all smiles when I come in as I am their loveable grandpa figure. The coffee house has been there for over 30 years and is a renovated 1930s large old house. I sit in a comfortable chair, looking at all the freezing walkers sipping my coffee. It feels good.

5. I let the thread lag, so let's catch up. Is there something you do special to your coffee/tea this time of year? Does your favorite coffee place do anything special?
Only thing special about my coffee place is higher quality coffee, now if I could get the pretty ladies to flirt with I would never make it to work on time.

At home I do enjoy adding eggnog instead of cream, but if I am paying, it is the same ever time

I can't believe I didn't answer my own question.
When we buy eggnog for the first time every year, I do use it as coffee creamer for one cup. That way I get it out of my system.

I'll try some peppermint mocha coffee creamer at times. My go-to daily is caramel-flavored coffee.

Nothing better than coffee with chocolate especially when it is cold outside and sitting by the fireplace. But not at 7 am this morning - black and hot please.

Back