Rant of the day šŸ’„

Itā€™s allowed if you want it. Donā€™t let one persons extremely wrong personal opinion make you question your choices! šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t eat ketchup all that often. Every once in awhile I must have it on my scrambled eggs-my mom eats her eggs this way and passed it on- and it is absolutely necessary on top of meatloaf-it creates this super yummy sweet, concentrated tomato taste that canā€™t be beat. šŸ˜‹
My mom puts ketchup on her eggs too. I still love her though. šŸ„°

Itā€™s allowed if you want it. Donā€™t let one persons extremely wrong personal opinion make you question your choices! šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t eat ketchup all that often. Every once in awhile I must have it on my scrambled eggs-my mom eats her eggs this way and passed it on- and it is absolutely necessary on top of meatloaf-it creates this super yummy sweet, concentrated tomato taste that canā€™t be beat. šŸ˜‹
on eggs sigh to each his/her own ...just dont ruin the coffee please

*Rant*
I understand that this may lose me my man card in the process. But guys seem so thirsty on this site.
The fact is that yes, this is a sexual site. It doesn't mean that anyone can blatantly force someone to show more than they are comfortable with.
There are real people behind the screennames with real issues and real confidence issues at times not to mention real emotions as well.
When someone shares an intimate pic, they're doing so because they feel comfortable enough to do so.
It is their option when to *poof* it.
If you miss it, get over it. If you catch it, complement the poster and move on.
And complement doesn't mean share the vulgar thought you have about what you would do to said item that was shown.
I really wish Lit as a whole could raise the class factor sometimes.
Just my two cents.

I have no use for Ai art. I want to see actual people - imperfections and all. I'm aroused by real people or even drawings of people - even basic sketches. The flawless Ai pics have a hint of fraud within them

*Rant*
I understand that this may lose me my man card in the process. But guys seem so thirsty on this site.
The fact is that yes, this is a sexual site. It doesn't mean that anyone can blatantly force someone to show more than they are comfortable with.
There are real people behind the screennames with real issues and real confidence issues at times not to mention real emotions as well.
When someone shares an intimate pic, they're doing so because they feel comfortable enough to do so.
If you miss it, get over it. If you catch it, complement the poster and move on.
And complement doesn't mean share the vulgar thought you have about what you would do to said item that was shown.
Just my two cents.
Good post sir! And I freely admit Iā€™ve been thirsty at times and will likely by thirsty again. But it does need to be tempered by many of us a bit more.

*Rant*
Just my two cents.
Agree wholeheartedly with this. Even when people do share it's never enough and they get asked to show more or different angles. Anyone choosing to share themselves here deserves your respect and you should be thanking your lucky stars that you've had a chance to see it. They are people, not nude request bots there to get you off. I despair every time I see someone who has taken the time to share something of themselves and all they get are nagging for more rather than appreciating what they've shared to begin with.

People have their reasons for not letting pics up long so respect that rather than constantly moaning that you've missed something like you're owed it because you aren't owed shit.

Saying all of this shouldn't cost someone their "man card". Respecting the choices of the women who post here and not being a drooling wank spanner is something far more manly than whining that you can't pull your pud.

Back