I just got permission!

Just thinking — if there’s no physical evidence such as texts or e-mails then it’s really the word of an 18 year-old vs. mine if he decides to tell everyone. Right?

Just thinking — if there’s no physical evidence such as texts or e-mails then it’s really the word of an 18 year-old vs. mine if he decides to tell everyone. Right?

True enough. But let him know that if he stays discrete, he's more likely to get seconds.

1. He will tell all his friends he is fucking you. (many may be friends of your son).
2. There's a good chance he'll invite some of those friends to come fuck you too. You could end up gangbanging ALL your son's friends repeatedly.
3. Over time, your son WILL find out.

Why would any of this be a problem? Sounds like a great time would be had by all. Your Son may want to join in.

This is true. But people have a tendency to want to believe the worst. And if your sons friends believe the worst it's still going to have a negative effect on your son!

Just make sure he doesn’t have his phone to record you somehow. Then there is proof

He’s coming over next Saturday. We’ve actually gotten a little physical already without engaging in sex. Just need to make sure my daughter and son are out of the house when he comes by.

He’s coming over next Saturday. We’ve actually gotten a little physical already without engaging in sex. Just need to make sure my daughter and son are out of the house when he comes by.

There is something extremely hot about watching this evolving. Going from a thought the desire to actual opportunity. I hope we get a chance to experience this with you vicariously. However, you will have the pleasure of it being first-hand and we get to hear the fun details afterwards. Either way it's extremely hot and the sexual freedom is amazing

There is something extremely hot about watching this evolving. Going from a thought the desire to actual opportunity. I hope we get a chance to experience this with you vicariously. However, you will have the pleasure of it being first-hand and we get to hear the fun details afterwards. Either way it's extremely hot and the sexual freedom is amazing

I totally agree. Look forward to hearing all about it.

I totally agree. Look forward to hearing all about it.

I got to feel it in my hand when we were making out in the parking lot today. I’m really looking forward to it. Kinda wish I had his number for some dirty talk.

One detail my husband and I haven’t talked about is I plan on using no protection (at least once).

Really wouldn't a motel be better?
And good luck.

I got to feel it in my hand when we were making out in the parking lot today. I’m really looking forward to it. Kinda wish I had his number for some dirty talk.

One detail my husband and I haven’t talked about is I plan on using no protection (at least once).

Oh yes, let him cum deep in your pussy.

Where will your husband be during this?

Really wouldn't a motel be better?
And good luck.

Since I have a 24 hour blessing, there will be a hotel room later. However with my husband wanting to watch without my son's classmate knowing, our house offers a way for him to sneak in and out without being detected.

Since I have a 24 hour blessing, there will be a hotel room later. However with my husband wanting to watch without my son's classmate knowing, our house offers a way for him to sneak in and out without being detected.

nice, very nice

Since you seem to have a week to get ready, have you considered getting a camera and putting it where you can perform in front of it?

I offer this link as an example; it was top in the Amazon search results and I have no recommendation for or against it. It is just an example of something you could set on a dresser or bookshelf.

IP camera virtues are 1) record the feed at your computer for later playback 2) watch real time on iPhone or Android.

This might make life easier so hubby can hide in the basement and not risk peeking around a corner or your boy toy completely shutting the bedroom door you've carefully left open a crack.

all three of you seem very lucky that each of you will be realizing your own fantasies! He is a lucky lad, but so are you and your husband for having such a committed and open relationship!

have fun!

Of course, both you and hubby leave your phones strategically positioned and start them recording when the door bell rings.

(Unless your phone is so jammed with pictures like my SO's is, that there is too little memory free to record any length of time!)

Today is the day isn’t it?! Cant wait to hear how this went and hopefully that includes some photos!

Well this certainly is a huge risk for your marriage. Is it legal to watch him without his consent? It will be difficult enough to explain this to your children when the rumors start to fly. It seems like explaining how daddy got caught watching and is now a registered sex offender adds a whole new dimension to it.

Personally my marriage and my relationship with my kids are too valuable to risk for a sexual thrill. When they have my grandkids I want to be able to enjoy them without bizarre baggage getting in the way.

Last edited:
I'd say "no" for the sake of your son. It seems like the only person likely to be hurt by this is your son, and he's also the only person who doesn't get a say in it.

Otherwise this sounds like a win-win-win, if you're all into it.

The chance is just about zero that an 18 year old won't tell other people about this experience that, until now, he's only dreamed of (and has probably dreamed of many times). There are also other options, like waiting until he's not a classmate, or just finding someone else. There are many good looking 18 year old guys who would be down to fuck.

hello Dog, yours was by far the smartest response I read here. Of course the 18-year old will talk, and if only to prove to his peers, how desirable he is to mature women.

And Ms Dazzle (I hope I remember you name correctly) : I am sure that once hubby has become excited by this idea, he will go for any other alternative you suggest to him. In another town, not necessarily so young, you name it.

Good luck to you, Ms. Dazzle. Seems you deserve something like this. And I am sure that hubby deserves it as well.

Well this certainly is a huge risk for your marriage. Is it legal to watch him without his consent? {snip}

He's in his own f'n house!

Of course it's legal. US former Chief Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.: "A man's home is his castle."

(Though the courts are somewhat restricting the weapons you can use defend it. Make sure he has a knife from the kitchen or some such in his hand when the cops arrive...)

So Hot!!!

This is now one of my favorite threads. Thank you for sharing and looking forward to the update.

Today is the day - perhaps right at this moment she is taking care of her son's friend while her husband is watching secretly.....

Back