Why do normally straight guys have cock fantasies?

Wow

I've asked myself the very same thing. I had several experiences with another guy when I was a teen, but all the while was very happy with women. Even after him and I lost contact, I never had any desire to be with another man. Lately though, I find myself fantasizing about being with him again. I still remember the feel of his cock in my mouth and the taste of his cum.

I posted a story about our first time if anyone wants to read it:
http://www.literotica.com/s/charles-2
 
I've been thinking about this for a while. I'm straight, married, sexually satisfied with my mate, but I want to experience sex with another man. Why is this? I don't usually find men attradctive, although I can appreciate a good looking male or female. I just have a desire to experience what it's like to suck a hard cock or be taken in the ass by someone so I can feel what it's like.

The thing that's got me wondering is that I don't think I'd want it to be a one time thing--I think I'd probally like it every once in a while even though my first preference sexually is with a woman. And I know my significant other would not be up for knowing this or participating in any way.

I don't think it's the taboo aspect at all. Maybe it's just me and others here being open to expanding their sexual horizons without worrying if it makes them less of a man (and I'm not saying being gay makes you less of a man--I'm just relaying the stereotype so don't take offence).

So why do you think straight guys have an urge to experiment with other men?

You've just summed up exactly how I feel. I love my wife and totally enjoy sex with her but I have this powerful fantasy to have sex with another guy.
 
It's the thought of extending the boundaries of a waning sex life & fantasizing about sucking another mans cock without having any other attraction to the male!I believe in my case it is purely Bi-curiosity as I have said in a previous thread.I find watching porn gets me studying the fine cock specimens & seeing them cum!! Shemales & ladyboys would be the perfect intro to my fantasies!
 
Last edited:
My fantasy is you come to the house, i would invite you in and you would sit on the sofa and you would tell me how thinking about fucking my wife made you hard and show me the tent in your pants. She would walk in lean down to kiss your cheek. You would turn her head and French kiss her.

You would then run your hands up her tits and squeeze her hanging tits. While you are doing this I would be squeezing my wiener while your big cock is making a bigger tent in your pants. You would tell her to unbutton her blouse and lean over with her tits hanging down. You would slap her tits so they swung side to side. Then you would grab each of her nipples and pull them down till her titties would be stretched out.

You would then tell me to pull her pants down. As I pulled them down her thick bush would pop out and then her tight pussy lips. You would tell her to sit down beside you and would start fingering her pussy. You would then tell me to unzip you and pull your fat cock out and have me suck it till it was fully hard.

You would then have my wife straddle your legs facing me and tell me to line your cock with her fuck hole and tell her to sit on it. That way I could watch it stretch her pussy. I could then suck your balls and lick up to her clit and you would fuck her while I pulled on her big tits. You would then cum and I would lick up the cum running down your balls.

You would then tell me I could cum on her tits jerking off with you squeezing my nuts as I came.

Am I perverted or what.
 
Back
Top