The Baby Bump(closed)

Elizabeth grinned and leaned in kissing him softly "aww I wouldn't want that Kent..how about we can help each other out occasionally... You know oral presentations"she smiled against his lips whispering.
 
Kent kissed her back, sliding his hands down to cup her tight ass and pull her hard against him. His tongue danced with hers while he squeezed her ass cheeks. He moaned and said, "Oral presentations huh? I guess I'll have to live with blowjobs." He kissed the tip of her nose and smiled, "No pressure though."

He let her go and took a step back, letting his cock tent his shorts. "You wanna jump in the shower while the water is still hot?"
 
Elizabeth grinned and panted " I suppose I should huh?" she smirked and grabbed his hand and pulled him with her " but I'm going to need help in there Kent .. And you can touch what ever you want while were in there she smiled.
 
Kent shivered at the though as he let her lead him back into the bathroom. How was he going to control himself with this sexy fox though? Touch her where ever but unable to go the distance. Ugh it would be nightmarish to hold himself together.

Next thing he knew they were naked and he was pressed against her back while his hands reached around and rubbed soap all over the front of her body, taking extra care of her breasts. His hands did also linger on her belly and he thought about his baby growing inside of her now. It made his cock throb against her ass.
 
Elizabeth sighed as he soaped up her body her ass pressed against him his impressive member resting between her cheeks. She groaned as he rubbed her breast instinctively rubbing her ass up and down against his cock.

She wasn't sure if she could resist not having him fuck her. She didn't know if it was hormones but she was suddenly very horny and to know that cock had fit inside of her she was beyond turned on " "Mmm god your fucking hung lent"she smirked and laughed joking "Wed better not have. A boy or I'll have to get a tazer ready"
 
Kent laughed and kissed her neck. "I'm glad you like my size baby. I'm sure you can handle it if we do have a boy. Maybe I should warn you though I was a ten pound baby." He teased her, rubbing his hips back and forth as he jumped himself against her ass a little.
 
She groaned and rubbed against him " liar" she giggled leaned back against him. "If our child is ten pounds Kent you'll owe me anything I want for a year"she laughed and turned in his arms kissing him deeply. "Damn your hot Kent.. I don't think I can wait I want to feel you inside of me fuck my rule "she grinned
 
Kent smiled as she turned and rubbed her soapy body against him. His ccock slid up her belly and he shivered at feeling her slippin against his skin. He kissed her and smiled, "I don't wanna fuck your rule. I wanna fuck you." He told her, moving so the soap washed off of them. His hand came up to squeeze her breasts and his cock poked her belly button.

"Let's get out of the shower though. I want to fuck you in my bed." He told her.
 
Elizabeth grinned agreeing and turned the shower off "Let's go" she said having. Feeling she would need a shower again after their sex. They got halfway to the room before she began guiding him by his cock stroking it grinning as they made their way into his bedroom.

She couldn't believe that she was going to fuck him so quickly. She had never been like this with her previous partners and the fact that he got her pregnant seemed to turn her on a bit.
 
Kent followed her eagerly, loloving the way she handled his cock. He seemed to turn her on quickly and easilt whicheck excited him. He never had been with a girl who seemed to just want him as badly as Liz did. He smiled as he shoved her onto the bed and jumped up with her. "Suck my dick baby. I wanna see you love my dick."
 
Elizabeth grinned. He hadn't know just how good she was at oral. She had a toy she purchased that she practiced on and thanks to all the porn she watched as education she had learned quite a few things. She turned around kneeling on the bed with her ass in air letting him get a nice view.

She looked up at him with a naughty gaze grabbing his cock stroking slowly and snaking his tongue out for a long slow lick. He groaned his cock twitching in her hand and she began placing kisses on his whole length. She ran her tongue on the head of his cock slowly rotating her tongue and the taking the tip in sucking firmly but slowly watching his reaction.
 
Kent shuddered at Liz's work on his dick. She took to teasing his prick as if she had it planned the whole time. The way she gazed up at him with each flick of her tongue along his cock and it nearly made him loose his shit. He groaned as he watched her take him into her warm wet mouth, loving the feel of her tongue caressing his length. "Holy shit babe, you....urgh." He grunted and bucked his hips toward her, pushing more of his dick toward her.
 
Elizabeth smirked judging by his reaction he liked it a lot. She relaxed her throat and took more of him into her mouth eagerly sucking letting him fuck her mouth slightly which she found fucking hot"mmmm"she moaned around his delicious cock grinning inwardly she wanted him to cum for her and she'd make it happen.
 
Back
Top