Forbidden Desire (Closed for me and cnuveau)

PlayfulDevil192

Succubus
Elizabeth "Liz" Reeds was just days from her 21st birthday. She and her brother, for the sake of saving money, lived together as 'roommates' just off their local collage campus. Liz worked two jobs. One of which was mostly nights and only the weekends. Except for Sundays. She would go into job #2 from 9am-5pm. However, she didn't talk about job #2. Ever. To anyone. Not her brother or her friends or even whatever guy she happened to be seeing at the time. Far as anyone was concerned, she spent 4 days a week as a barista at the coffee shop on campus.

When Liz wasn't working, she was working her ass off in classes to earn her BA in English. Even if that meant the occasional blowjobs to a TA or a Professor. Not that she would ever tell anyone that she was blowing them...Or having the odd one night stand them if she was really horny. There was a time where she wouldn't have been anything like this. She was your typical good girl in High School...least till somewhere between Junior and Senior year. Then something inside of her changed. And only she knew what...and why. Not that she could bring herself to ever give that answer a voice.

Liz let out a sigh as she laid there in bed. Still waking up a bit while all this went through her head. It was a bit of a struggle, but when she managed to push her thoughts away she climbed out of bed and stretched. Her perky, DD tits lifting with her chest as her arms went out above her head and her feet lifted onto her tiptoes for a few moments. Dawning only a T-shirt and panties, she tosses open her window curtains and stares out the window. Shielding her eyes from the early sun. This was one of her rare days off from both jobs with no classes scheduled. She fully intended to laze about. But first...coffee. Leaving her room, she paused in the hall for a few seconds to listen for any sign of her brother being awake or still sleeping, before she quietly crept downstairs to the kitchen for her coffee and maybe a bowl of cereal? Or maybe some poptarts? Did they even have any left? Huh...she would have to check that.

Last edited:
Steve Reeds woke to the sound of the stairs creaking as Liz made her way to the kitchen for breakfast. He lay motionless for a moment as he tried to recall just how he’d gotten here. He clearly recalled being at the frat party, then a pretty blonde coming up to talk to him. Things after that got kind of hazy though.

At 22 and in his senior year, nights like this had started to become the norm for him. The structure and discipline being on the football team required had kept him from partying too much in his first years of college but the knee injury suffered at the end of his Junior year had him sitting out this year leaving him too much time on his hands. He shook out the remaining cobwebs and pulled his naked, 6’2” 210 lb frame out of bed.

His head throbbed as he found his boxers where they’d been discarded with his pants and pulled them on wondering for a moment of the blonde had come home with him. Glancing around he found no indications she had.

He thought to grab a shirt but decided coffee was more important at the moment so he opened his door and made his way down to the kitchen.

“Morning.” He said as he ran his hands through his hair trying to smooth it out as he entered the kitchen.

"Mornin'..." Liz murmured softly, turning to him with a glass of water and some aspirin already in hand for him. When he had taken, them, she returned to making breakfast. The coffee already brewing and two mugs were set out on the counter. The smell of bacon filled the kitchen and the sizzling of eggs popped from the second on the stove. Some hashbrowns were being heated up in the air fryer with some sausage. If there was one thing she knew how to do well, it was curing her brother's hang over with good food and coffee. It was a small thing, but it was something she prided herself on with small smirks towards ex girlfriends and one night stands who just couldn't hold a candle to her that way.

"Thanks" he grumbled as he popped the aspirin into his mouth and chased them down with the water. As he lowered his glass he allowed his eyes to travel down Liz's body for a moment before they darted away. She was his sister but there was no denying, as she stood in front of the stove in her panties and a tee shirt, that she had a stunning figure.

After another few moments she turned placing a plate in front of him as his eyes drifted across her full breasts pressing tightly against her tee shirt. He silently chastised himself for noticing then dove in his breakfast. "You're the best! Thanks" he managed to mumble between bites.

Liz snorted at his lack of manners as he complemented her through a mouthful of food but smiled as she set his coffee down next then went about fixing her own cup. Adding some sugar and creamer to hers before grabbing her plate and joining him at the table. Stretching her legs out to the empty chair across from her as she ate. Unlike her brother, Liz averaged out at about 5'5"-5'6" (maybe a little higher....when in heels). As she sat there eating, she tried to not think about how she had been stealing a glance down her brother's body when she had been giving him the food and coffee and water with aspirin. In particular, she had been eyeing where his... God, this was her brother and she had been staring at his dick! What was wrong with her!? "So...late night?" She asked, glancing over at him.

When a few of his buddies had brought him home, drunk as a skunk the night before, she had all but demanded they get him upstairs and then get him dressed for bed. She had gone from worried at the sight of her drunk brother being half held up by the other jocks, to annoyed in seconds when she had spotted the blonde bimbo in the back of the car passed out. Liz had outright told them to take her home.

Last edited:
'He lifted his head from the plate and leaned back in his chair, rubbing his hand against his chest before letting out a yawn. "Yeah, it got a little out of hand." he said with a little laugh. "there was this chick I was talking to then... " he trailed off for a moment before continuing "not really sure what happened to her." he sheepishly confessed. "I need to pump the breaks I think. Maybe spend a few nights at home for a change." His eyes returned to hers and he realized she was staring at his chest while he spoke. "You alright?" he asked wondering if she had her own out of hand night.

Liz blinked and quickly averted her gaze off his muscled chest and back up to his gaze. "Fine! I'm fine!" She said quickly, looking away. Trying to not start blushing...and failing. She could already feel the heat in cheeks...and somewhere else. "And I made the others take the blonde home after they got you to bed for me. I even texted Jack to just to be sure they really did take her home." Liz said, sipping more of her coffee. She contemplated the idea of having to be home with home every night instead of the peace and quiet she came home too. She rolled her eyes. It was nice while it lasted but...Steve was her family and someone had to look out for him. "Yeah. Maybe some downtime at home will be good for you."

"Maybe" he nodded thoughtfully as he finished his coffee. They sat in silence for a few more minutes before he pushed back from the table. "I'm gonna get in the shower." he said leaving his dishes on the table without a second thought.

Walking into his room he fished out a pair of shorts, underwear and a tee shirt from his clean laundry still stacked on the chair by his desk where LIz had left it days before. A quick check of his phone then back out into the hallway to the bathroom they shared. He tossed the clothes on the floor and turned on the shower to let it heat up while he stood at the counter, cluttered with her makeup, and stared blankly into the mirror. As the steam started to rise he flicked the bathroom door closed not noticing her robe hanging from it preventing it from closing properly. Stepping into the shower he let the hot water wash over him as he stood bracing himself with his hands against the tile wall.

Liz watched him get up and waited till he was out of ear shot to mutter, "Yeah no...I'll put the dishes in the sink and clean them....like always." She groaned and finally pushed up from the table. "Not like I didn't do the cooking or anything...again..." Collecting their dishes and getting them washed as she heard the shower start upstairs. When she finished, she headed upstairs to go see what laundry she could get started. But as she passed by the bathroom door, she paused. It hadn't closed all the way. ...Because of her robe! She could see some of it stuck in the doorway! Keep walking, Liz...Keep walking. She told herself, but she did the opposite. She moved closer to the door and quietly gave it a gentle push. Her robe coming free. She could still fix this. She could quietly close the door and he'd never know! But even through the building steam in the bathroom she could see his naked form braced against the tile wile with the water running over him. Liz bit back a groan as her eyes raked over his body. Taking in every muscle and flex. God, he was hot! He is your brother!! Her mind screamed. Laundry! Go back to focusing on the laundry!! That little voice in her head was right. She really, really should be doing the laundry but....

Finally ready to move he grabbed the bar of soap from the soap dish and worked it into a lather on his hands. He worked his hands over his shoulders letting the suds wash down his chest past his stomach before moving down to his chest. His head tilted back under the water letting it run over his scalp and down his back as he gathered more soap and moved down to his stomach. The image of Liz standing at the stove in her panties and tee shirt played through his mind as his fingers wrapped around his thick cock and he started to stroke it. His eyes closed as he leaned against the wall of the shower stroking himself until he was fully hard. Her breasts straining against the fabric of her tee shirt, her firm nipples nearly visible as she delivers his plate. The rolled his head as the water beat down on him. His breath becoming ragged as his pace quickened until he collapses against the tile wall sending thick jets of his cum splashing onto the shower floor.
Exhaling deeply he opened his eyes and thought he detected movement at the bathroom door. "Shit!" he thought to himself as he turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around himself. "How could I be so stupid?" he lunged out pulling her robe from the door and closing it completely hoping she was just walking by and didn't see.

Oh fuck....Oh fuck....Oh fuck!!! My heart was racing by the time I had made it to my room and closed the door. I hadn't been ready for any of that! I hadn't been able to stop staring at him once his hand had grabbed his cock. I knew my face was warm with a blush and god was I horny! I had started teasing myself, unable to help it as I watched him. I had been so close...So close to cumming with him...when I heard him curse. After that I did my damnedest to make it look like I had just been walking past before racing to my room.

Now I was leaning against my closed bedroom door. Catching my breath and still very horny. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" I moaned, sliding down to the floor, squirming in place. I needed a release. I needed friction...Fuck, I needed him!!! I leaned my head back against the door and closed my eyes. Mentally pulling up the image of him in the shower as my hands trailed over my body again. I whimpered softly as I pulled my shirt up to grab and squeeze my tits. My fingers pinching and pulling at my nipples as my other hand trailed my fingers up along my leg to my cunt. Eagerly, my hips bucked into my fingers with a groan. I moved my panties aside and began to rub at my pussy hard. My thumb pressing down in hard circles against my clit as I began to moan his name over and over. Even going so far as to cry out, "Yes, yes! Fuck me! Mnnh, I want your cock so bad!!" I was so lost in my little fantasy of having interrupted his shower and being pulled into his naked, wet body to get fucked against the shower wall...That it didn't occur to me the very object of my fantasy would hear me!

Quickly drying off I slip on my clothes then open the door slowly half expecting to see Liz giggling at the end of the hall. Relieved to find the hall empty i step out and a bump at her door draws my attention. Thinking nothing of it I'd turned toward my room when I heard it again. Stepping toward the door and listened as the door continued to bump against the doorframe. Reaching up to knock to see if everything was ok I heard it.

"Yes, yes! Fuck me! Mnnh, I want your cock so bad!!"

Who the fuck is railing her? I'd just gotten into the shower a couple minutes ago. Who the hell showed up that quick? Walking back to my room I could hear what sounded like her cumming. So hot! I thought to myself as I grabbed my phone to head downstairs and see who comes down with her.

I sat there against the door panting and recovering. Heart racing. When my leg felt like they could hold my weight again, I got up and quickly changed out of my clothes. I slipped on a fresh pair of panties, another t-shirt, and some booty shorts before pulling my long hair up into a messy bun. I gathered up my dirty laundry, then went down the hall to Steve's room for his. It was always easy to tell what was clean and what wasn't. If the laundry wasn't folded and where I left it at his desk...it was on the floor and needed to be washed.

So after getting our stuff in the washer, I set a timer on my phone and headed down stairs to hydrate and then lounge on the couch. Only, as I came down...I noticed Steve staring at me. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him, arching a brow as I came to stand at the bottom of the stairs.

I was ready for about anything when her door opened but when she came out alone I was not ready for that! It didn’t take me long to connect the dots. It’d be too much of a coincidence for the bathroom door to be open and her randomly getting off against her door. No, not a coincidence at all.

I was just starting to process that it was me she wanted to fuck her when she came down the stairs. I realized I wasn’t hiding t well when she asked my why I was looking at her like that.

Recovering as best I could I tied to play it off. “Gonna watch some tv. Wanna join?”

Weird... I shrugged. "Why didn't you just ask instead of being a weirdo?" I scoffed, shaking my head as I walked over to the couch and plopped down beside him. I'd get something to drink in a little bit. I got comfortable and stretched out a bit with a slight yawn. "So what did you wanna put on and please don't say sports...." I groaned, rolling my eyes and tilting my head back into the arm of the couch. "Can we do a movie?"

“Sure” I said scanning the channels for something to put on. Skipping past Shawshank Redemption and the rest of the usual shows that we’ve seen 100 times I put on settled on some Rom/Com that I hadn’t seen before. Honestly I didn’t really care what was on. I just wanted to curl up under a blanket and veg.

As she stretched out on the couch next to me I draped the blanket over us.

I snuggled up under the throw blanket he pulled off the back of the couch and laid my legs over his his lap as the rom/com came on. I somewhat paid attention to it while I played some idle game on my phone and fought off the need to wanna close my eyes and sleep from how warm and comfortable I felt.

My eyes fluttered open when my head jerked up as it lolled down when I dozed off. After the night I had it was tough to keep my eyes open. After a few repeats of the same I leaned down resting my head on her chest and draped my arm over her letting my hand come to rest under her arm. Given the realization I had just a few minutes earlier this may have been a bad idea but I was tired and laying like this on the couch was not uncommon. Within seconds I drifted back off to sleep.

Snuggled up into my brother like this had my heart racing and my cheeks warm. Especially with his head resting on my chest! But it also meant I was trapped here with no hope of getting up to put the laundry in the dryer. I internally groaned. I would just have to put the wash on for another round. Unlocking my phone, I turned off the alarm I had set. No sense in waking him after the night he had. I went back to watching the rom/com until I eventually fell asleep. My head laid back on the arm of the couch as I entwined my legs with his as I got comfy.

I woke sometime later with my hand cupping her breast. Her nipple was firm under my fingers. Not fully awake and maybe not thinking as clearly as I could my hand traced down her stomach and snaked it’s way under her tee shirt until it found the warm flesh of her bare breast. My fingers traced across her nipple feeling it stiffen further under my touch. I rolled it between my fingers and heard a soft moan escape her lips.

Oblivious to the fact that I was actually being groped in my sleep, I moan softly. Dreaming of having Steve's hands on my body. His fingers exploring and teasing me. I dreamt that he was memorizing body. Learning all my ticklish places, learning what part of my body made me moan for him with needy pleasure. I couldn't help but dream about how it would feel to have his strong hands on me. To have his cock inside of me. His body pinning mine down as he takes me over and over till I was screaming for him. Begging him for more.

As I woke more and gathered my senses I pulled my hand from her breast realizing it was a mistake. Moving my hand down to her hip I lay there with my erection pressed into her other hip.

As the movie ended I nudged her awake then got up to get something to drink wondering what the hell I was doing and how I could possibly put this genie back in the bottle.

I moaned in my sleep. Enjoying the dream....until Steve was nudging me awake. I jumped a little and moved away quickly, half awake and still reeling from my dream. Damn! I watched him get up and walk away for the kitchen. I noticed him AND his poorly hidden erection. Subconsciously I licked my lips as I bit down a groan then flopped back onto the couch. Rubbing my thighs together beneath the blanket. "Shit...SHIT! Laundry!" I sat up quickly and scrambled off the couch. Rushing upstairs to set the washer on for another cycle with a groan. "Fuuuck! I can't believe I fell asleep with the laundry still in the washer..." I grumbled, turning to head back downstairs. All the while wondering what the hell I was going to do about these fantasies I was having lately.

I decided a change of scenery was needed to get his mind together. Walking up to my room I loaded my gym bag. “I’m heading to the gym” I called out as I made it to the door and passed through.

Throughout the 20 minutes walk to the gym I wondered how I’d gotten here. Sure, I’ve checked her out from time to time. That didn’t seem all that unusual honesty. What kid didn’t get his first glimpse of tits by sneaking a peek at his sister. Groping her tits while she slept was something else entirely though. My mind wandered to the sensation of her nipple hardening under my touch and i allowed myself to dwell on it for a second before shaking the thought from my mind with a cringe.

Working through my sets I was able to shake the thoughts from my mind. I hadn’t been to the gym since I finished rehab on my knee and it felt good to feel my muscles exhausted and swollen again.

Packing up I went went back home. It didn’t happen, it’s not happening I told myself as I turned the doorknob entering the house.

"Don't over do it!!" I called after him, sighing when I heard the door closed. I laid there on the couch, an arm draped over my eyes. When had this even started for me? This...desiring my brother thing. Towards the end of high school. When I had come home from a track meet and over heard him and my ex BFF fucking in his room. And I hadn't just overheard them...I'd seen them through his cracked open door. I'd caught sight of his cock and those muscles and my first thought had been, "lucky bitch, I wish that me" instead of going "WTF!?"

I moved my arm from my eyes after a while and eventually got up. Better take advantage of his absence. I turned on some music and got to cleaning. Doing dishes, vacuuming, scrubbing down the bathroom and kitchen, switching the laundry from washer to dryer, doing dishes, mopping the floor...

So by the time he was walking through the door, I was back on the couch. Legs spread and the laundry basket on the floor between them as I folded and sorted our clothes.

Back