Forbidden Desire (Closed for me and cnuveau)

My dress pooled to the floor as Kelly peeled it off. My knees hit the bed and my back hit the mattress as her husband peeled off her dress. I watched Kelly peel off my panties as she knelt between my legs and started kissing her way up my leg. The sound of clothes being stripped drew my gaze to the stranger I listed after. I groaned as he bared his cock to me as Kelly began licking at my wettening pussy. My hips arching into her as he climbed onto the bed beside me. I gave his cock a few teasing strokes before moaning as he fed it to me.

My jaw relaxed as did my throat, my tongue rubbing at him as I tried to angle my head to take him deeper down my throat. To swallow him to the base while his wives tongue licked at me.

My fingers ran through her hair as she took my cock deep in her throat. Her back arched off the bad as Kelly worked her tongue across her clit. At the moment her body was our own personal playground and it seemed we were both enjoying it thoroughly. She began to moan around my cock as she took it deeper into her. Kelly lifted her face from her pussy to watch me fucking this beautiful creature's mouth then said. "I want you to fuck her while I eat this pussy."

I was somewhat stunned as she said it then working through the logistics of it I laid on my back and pulled her on top of me until her back rested against my chest. Kelly wrapped her hand around my cock while spreading her lips and guided me in. She rocked her hips taking more of me in as I pressed in slowly as Kelly ran her tongue up my cock before nestling it again against her clit. My arms wrapped around her squeezing her tits as I began to thrust harder into her.

I was panting by the time they had my back pressed into his chest while his cock was guided inside of me. Pressing into my pussy as deep as I had longed for it to be all week. I moaned loudly, writhing against him as his hands grabbed and squeezed at my breasts as he began fucking me. Thrust up hard into me as his wife nestled her tongue at my clit. My hips bucked as I was played with. Teased and fucked so deeply. My nipples stiffening under his talented fingers.

I could feel how I was stretching her. Her pussy gripped my cock tight from this angle as I continued to shove it deep into her. Kelly cradled my balls while, every now and then, I was greeted with the sensation of Kelly’s tongue running from the base of my cock up, presumably, back to her clit as I slammed into her.

She panted and moaned loudly as we pleasured her body. I could feel her beginning to quake around me as her breathing became more ragged.

"Ooh fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuck!!!" I cried out, his cock pushing in deeper and deeper. Stretching me out and filling me so satisfyingly as he slammed into me again and again. His pretty little wife licking up my juices, licking his cock, and teasing my clit as he fucked me.

My breathing became ragged, panted breaths as I began to shake and quiver. My pussy clamping down on his cock with my approaching orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!!!"

I could feel her soaking my balls as she came hard on my cock. Kelly busily licking every drop she could get her tongue on as I continued to slam into her. A loud grunt from me and I was filling her with my own juices. I gripped her hips tight and slammed into her again as another round flowed into her as Kelly was treated with the taste of both our juices dripping down my cock. She pulled me from her and took my head into her mouth to suck the last of it as I lay gasping under our new friend.

I was shrieking as my body was wrecked with my orgasm. My juices flowing hard around his cock as I came. It wasn't long till his cock was erupting inside of me. Making me cry out louder for him. All the while, Kelly lapped at us. Licking our mixed fluids before she withdrew his cock from me. Making me whine from the loss so she could suck the head of his cock. Swallowing the rest of his cum as she tasted my juices on him while I laid panting against the mystery stranger. Still wet, and still horny.

As I moved out from under her Kelly climbed the bed pressing her body against hers and kissed her letting her taste our fluids on her lips. Kelly’s hands cupped her breasts as she straddled her leg and began to grind against it with her thigh pressed tightly against our friends pussy.

My hand came up to stroke Kelly's cheek as we kissed. Her thigh grinding into my pussy. It was a damn shame we weren't at my place, I'd have directed her towards where my toys were stashed in my closet. Or if not her, then defiantly her stud. Who I knew was off to the side watching us as Kelly played with my breasts. Watching as she worked up my body again, renewing my lust with such need as my hands caressed up her body to her breasts. My fingers flicked her nipples, pinching and squeezing them. And as the door opened, revealing my Husband almost as if this was planned, my arms wrapped around Kelly. Holding her place, leaving her exposed above me to him as I all but cooed, "Look at how eager and wet she's become, darling. And she's beautiful don't you think?"

Kelly pulled her legs up under her lifting her ass in the air for him before moving her lips to those beautiful breasts below her. Her thigh still firmly pressed into the pussy below her she reached back between her legs abs stroked her clit waiting for him to take her.

As I watched this transpire I scooted up the bed and against the headboard then turned my hips so my new lover could take my cock back into her mouth.

"Pretty little toy you've found for us this evening, sweetheart..." Matthew said, looking blonde number over as she almost submissively positioned herself for him above his wife. He closed the door behind him and locked it for good measure before he began undoing his pants and his belt. Delivering a swift smack to Kelly's ass before seeing the other man angle his cock in his wives direction. "Go on dear. Help yourself to a feast as job well done for the hunt." He said, encouraging her as he freed a hand to stroke at Kelly's pussy. Gathering her juices on his fingers as his cock came free.

I didn't need the encouragement or approval of my husband as he began stroking his cock. Spreading Kelly's juices on himself. I would have taken this cock whether he liked it not. But for the sake of appearance, I let him have his words before my head turned to greedily swallow the stud's cock down my throat. Moaning as I sucked hard on him. Rubbing him with my tongue as I felt Kelly squeal against my breasts when Matthew began pushing his cock into her.

I could feel myself start to harden again as I watched her husband fuck Kelly from behind. It was quite a sight to watch her sucking a woman’s nipples while getting fucked by someone else all while I was getting my cock sucked by someone other than her. Had I imagined this before last week? Probably not but it was fun.

Kelly was moaning into her tits as he his hips slapped against her ass. As I hardened more I lifted Kelly to free my little friend from beneath her then guided her up until she was straddling me.

I was glad when he pulled or maneuvered Kelly off of me. As I had told myself before, Matthew could keep the blonde to play with however he liked. Least one of us was satisfied by his cock. Came the snide little mental thought as I looked back for a brief second. Matt was gripping her hips hard enough to potentially leave bruises as he slammed into her again and again. Pushing her upper half down onto the bed with swift smacks to her ass. He never gave me as much effort as he's giving her! My jealous thought raged, but it was quickly forgotten as I was guided into the stud's lap. Straddling him and his hard cock.

I stroked his cheeks as I rocked my hips needily against him. "Seems your pretty little wife has found a new playmate for the evening...So let me take care of you, lover." I moaned, licking at his neck as I sank myself back down onto that cock. "Mmmnh...After all, weren't you telling me the other night that you own this pussy now?" I whispered to him. No need for the others to know.

My hands cradled her ass as she sunk down onto me then began to rock. "I did, and I do!" I whispered back as I gave her ass a light slap before spreading those cheeks allowing her to take me in easier.

I yelped in pleasure as he gave my ass a slap before spreading my cheeks. I moaned, whispering, nearly begging him. "Then own it!" My hips lifting from him till only the head of his cock was left within me before I began slamming myself down onto his cock again again. All the while behind us, Matt was pulling on Kelly's hair. Giving her hard thrusts while saying something to her. His other fingers rubbing hard at her clit till she was screaming. I didn't bother to hear what she was saying or giving herself over to. I was too focused on the stud I was riding.

I gripped her hips harder and thrust up to meet her as she slammed down on me. I could hear Kelly getting fucked hard and loving every minute of it which only drove my arousal higher. I leaned up and buried my face in her tits working each of her nipples as she rode me hard. I was completely consumed by lust in the moment and wanted nothing more than to feel her body quaking against mine as I filled her, yet again, with my cum.

I moaned as he buried his face into my bouncing breasts. Working each of my nipples. Sucking on them as his tongue lashed at him. His teeth lightly biting onto my nipples as his hips slammed up into mine. Meeting me hard thrust for hard thrust as I rode him. "Oooh fuck yes, yes!" I screamed, gasping as I was absolutely lavished with attention. As I was absolutely owned by this stranger and his cock.

I heard Kelly moaning through what sounded like an intense orgasm as her partner groaned loudly. Presumably, filling her with cum. I knew I wasn't far behind though. My thrusts into her slowly becoming less rhythmic as my breathing became more shallow. I began to grunt with each thrust trying to take her over the edge before I lost my own battle and drenched that pussy with another load of my seed.

I felt my body seize up and arch against his chest as I came hard around him, screaming and clinging to him as little tremors rocked my body. Triggered by that delicious feeling of his cum pouring into me as he grunted. This had by far been more fun than our last encounter and I knew I would crave more evenings like this. I happily laid myself against him as I came down from my orgasm, my chest heaving with panted breaths.

We all lay exhausted on the bed until Kelly finally got up and went fishing in her purse to retrieve her phone. Opening the messages app she handed it to my friend now curled up beside me and asked her to enter her phone number. She took it and punched in some numbers before handing it back. Kelly simply typed in "Kelly" before hitting send. "There, now you have my number if you want to reach us." she said as she laid back down.

Eventually a knock came at the door and we all realized we should probably clear the room. We dressed, exchanged hugs and kisses then left.

When Kelly handed me her phone to enter my number, I should have entered my name as Elizabeth Shephard. But instead, I had entered my name as Liz Reeds with my number before handing it back. My phone dinged from clutch purse but I was too comfortably to get it, but logically I knew it would have been her sending me a text so I'd have her number. When the knock came, I jumped. Startled. I think we all were. Exchanging looks and feeling like some teenagers about to be busted in someone's parents study at a party, we quickly dressed and scurried from the room at separate times so as to not draw attention to ourselves.

Matt and I stayed an extra hour, just socializing with anyone we knew before we left. And as we drove home, as I always came in an Uber whenever I went on ahead, I pulled my phone from my clutch purse as I pulled off my mask. Sure enough...there was the message from Kelly. I saved her number and name to my phone then closed my eyes as I laid my head back against the passenger seat.

Kelly sat on the edge of her bed wrapped in a towel nervously typing on her phone. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Sure, she'd done this plenty of times with Steve but this was different. She took a deep breath then hit send on the text.

"Had fun last night. Can't wait to do it again some time. 💋"

Attachments

• tub.jpg
    tub.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
When I got the provocative text from Kelly, I showed it to Matt. Even sending him a copy of the picture she had sent to me as well giving him her number. I knew full well what that picture would do for him, and by some extension, myself. I guess I was even curious to see how far things between them would go by doing this.

I sent her a text back saying, "Can't wait to see what fun we'll have next time. Hopefully you've learned some new things. ;) " That night, as Matt and I had sex, I knew he was envisioning Kelly beneath him. That was fine, because I was picturing the other woman's husband above me. That big cock inside of my tight pussy, stretching me out and rubbing me so deeply as he fucked me. His cock reminding me of who I 'belonged' to night after night.

Next time couldn't come and faster in my opinion.

That night Kelly approached me about having our new friends over for some drinks and to hang out in the pool next weekend. It sounded like it could be fun so I agreed. I was actually pretty curious about what she might look like without the mask so I was looking forward to it.

The next day Kelly texted Liz again. “Thinking about drinks by the pool Saturday around 1:00. If you two are interested I’ll send the address.”

The next text I had gotten from Kelly had, admittedly, thrown me for a loop. We'd been social outside of these events with our playmates before. BBQs, dinner, coffee and luncheons... Sometimes we had each other for drinks and party games. A life I never thought I'd find myself in. But something about this seemed different. Like going would take away the mystery but at the same time...there was a thrill to knowing who they were and what they looked like outside of those masks. Matt and I talked it over at length and eventually decided on going. So I sent Kelly a return text.

"What's the address and should we bring anything?"

Back