Forbidden Desire (Closed for me and cnuveau)

"Just Swimsuits and anything special you like to drink" Kelly responded along with a pin to our house.

Saturday came along and I spent the morning out cleaning the pool and getting the place ready. Given how the afternoon might go down I made another check to make sure there was no view to our pool from the neighbors house. Our house was pretty well surrounded with bushes so there was really no concern about privacy.

Around noon I ate some lunch then went up to put on my swim suit. I found Kelly in the bedroom looking at her ass in the mirror checking out her new thong. I had to admit it looked good and the top of her bikini did just as little to cover her tits as the thong did for her ass.

1:00 was approaching so I went to the pool bar and started mixing up a batch of margarita's as Kelly waited for our guests to arrive inside.

I was filled with jitters as time seemed to move fast or move slow. When the time finally came, I did one last check of myself in the mirror. Hair up, sunglasses atop my head for now. I made sure my bikini was situated and the wrap around my waist was firmly in place as I slipped on my cute wedges. Matt grabbed the bottle of Champaign and orange juice for mimosas later on our way out the door.

When we arrived, Kelly was there at the door to greet us with hugs, smiles, and cheek kisses. She fawned over the champaign and orange juice, but genuinely seemed happy over the ideas of mimosas. She ushered us out to the backyard for the pool and some margarita's, telling us Steve was out there waiting. My heart nearly stopped as my steps faltered. I had to convince myself there was no way it was who I thought it was. Steve was a common name! Matt hadn't even noticed my hesitation in following him out to the back deck. But I could hear their voices straying to me. Flicking my sunglasses down over my eyes, I followed him out onto the deck...

And felt my heart stop. I suddenly felt like an idiot. It is him...of course it is. How could you not recognize the voice of your own brother!? My thoughts screamed. I didn't approach. I just stood there. Shaking. Shaking with rage, adrenaline, joy...I didn't know if I wanted to smack him or hug him or both...I didn't know if I wanted to yell and ask him how could he do what he had done? Demand to know how he could just leave and ignore me and not even tell me...I'm pretty sure I just wanted to scream.

Kelly stepped out on the patio with our guests and I yelled out my greeting before I'd looked up from pouring the contents of the blender into a pitcher. As I looked up I almost dropped that same pitcher. How in the hell could this be happening?

I'd always felt terrible about how I left and I knew how much pain it probably caused her. That's why I'd never attempted to contact her in all these years. I knew she was going to be pissed at me so I stalled for a few minutes before walking over to greet them hoping we could both collect ourselves and avoid a scene. I'm not sure how it'd go over if either of our spouses found out we were siblings and accidentally fucked. Shit, Kelly didn't even know I had a sister because I didn't want the pressure from her to meet her.

Stalling wasn't going to make it go away though so I walked up and shook Matt's hand then turning to face Liz, I could see the rage in her eyes. I set the pitcher on the table and gave her a hug. I was going to whisper something to her but I couldn't come up with anything to say.

"Glad you both could make it." I said trying to find any sort of normal conversation. "I made margaritas if anyone wants one. I was about to pour one for myself."

I tensed up as he hugged me. It took everything in me to not lash out or push him away and make a scene. My heart was racing and I was almost sure he could hear it in that moment. I waited till everyone seemed occupied around the bar, getting their drinks, to turn and storm inside. I couldn't be out there right now. Not with him. Not with them. My head was still registering the fact that not only was my brother married, back in town and hadn't told me about either of those developments....but Matt had fucked my sister-in-law! There was so much wrong with this whole thing!

I felt close to tears and I quickly raced for their nearest bathroom. Slamming the door behind me and locking it as I covered my mouth. Hyperventilating a bit as I sunk down to the floor and let the tears out. Hugging my knees to my chest with my other arm as I kept my mouth covered by my shaking hand. Hoping to keep myself muffled and quiet enough to just get these emotions out so I could think past all the anger.

I saw Liz bolt inside and I wanted to go after her but I decided I couldn't just yet. She needed time to process this as much as I did. I tried to act as natural as possible with my sister likely locked in a bathroom inside while my wife shamelessly flirted with her husband.

I was kneeling down in front of a cabinet under the covered bar getting some towels when I heard a squeal then a splash. I turned to find Matt standing there at the edge of the pool with Kelly's bikini top in his hand and her in the water. He dropped the top on the deck and dove in after her. I figuring they wouldn't miss me for a few minutes so I slipped inside and found the hall powder room door closed. I tapped on it. "Liz?"

I sat there still and quiet and just knowing my eyes were a mess. I didn't wear eyeliner or masquera, not when I planned on going swimming, but I knew my eyes had to be red and puffy from crying. I hoped maybe he'd go away. Even though I didn't want him to. But if I let him in I didn't know what I was likely to do or say. I heard him sigh then heard another thump and I closed my eyes. I knew he was sitting on the other side of that door now. He had done that even we were kids. If I was upset and locked myself in my room, if I didn't let him he'd sit outside my door and talk to me till I had unlocked the door so he could hug me and tell me everything would be okay. I didn't want there to be questions if Kelly or Matt came looking, so I reluctantly unlocked the door and moved to sit against the wall as he came inside to join me.

When he joined me on the floor, I half heartedly gave him a shove as I wiped at my cheeks. "Jerk..."

I had no real plan for what I was going to say so I just started talking. “Yeah I know but you have to admit, it had to go down that way. Neither of us would have had the lives we have now if I didn’t. One once I did it, it was harder and harder to reach out every day.” I paused for a minute to think. “Well, maybe the lives we have now aren’t all that great but you know what I mean. So here’s the deal. Our spouses are probably outside fucking right now. Do we really want to be in here all day?”

I sniffled through a pathetic laugh as I shook my head. "No..." I murmured, shaking my head. Matt very likely was fucking Kelly. God, we could never tell them we were related. And Kelly must have been a true dumb blonde to not realize how I had put my name in her phone. "....You still could have reached out. What you did hurt..." I murmured, finally getting to my feet and walking over to the sink. Splashing some water onto my face to help clean it up and not look like I had been crying.

“Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. Come on put your glasses on and let’s go.” I led her out of the bathroom and back out on the patio. When we walked out Kelly had Matt pinned up agains the side of the pool with her arms wrapped around his neck. I couldn’t really tell if she was riding his cock or not. As we walked toward the pool I tugged my shirt over my head and dove in flying right over their heads as I did. When I surfaced I looked back at Liz and waved her in.

I calmly followed my big brother out of the bathroom, lowering my sunglasses over my eyes again when we got to the deck. I took my shoes off by the door with my wrap and watched him dive in over Matt and Kelly's head. Splashing them and making Kelly shriek. From this angle it was hard to tell if he had his cock in her or not but I wasn't putting it past them. As Steve waved me in, I calmly entered the pool via the steps. Taking my time to warm to the cold water as I waded over to him. Shades still on my face.

I stepped towards her wrapping my arms around her waist and kissed her deeply. "You're overdressed." I said as my hand traveled up her back releasing her top causing her breasts to fall from the cups. I pulled it over her head and flicked it to the side of the pool as I pulled her too me feeling her bare tits pressed against my chest. I cradled her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my thighs as I walked her to the side of the pool and pinned her against it.

I gasped a little as Steve pulled off my bikini top then lifted me by my ass. My legs wrapped around his waist on instinct as my arms went around his neck. Pressing my breasts into his chest as he carried my over to the side of the pool. Pinning me there as I blushed and bit my lip while rocking my hips into him with a soft groan. "We can never go back you know...not now. Too many questions..." I whispered to him. Whimpering a bit as I felt how hard he was/getting.

“Yeah, I know” I said as I released her ass causing her to put her feet down. I kissed her one more time before I put my hands under her arms and lifted her out of the pool, sitting her on the deck. She looked at me confused as I hooked my fingers under her bikini bottom then started tugging it down. She lifted her hips allow them to pass so I could pull it all the way off. I leaned down to kiss her thigh then slowly kissed my way up as her legs parted until my tongue found its way to her pussy.

I had regretted saying anything when he set me down. I thought he would pull away and join Matt and Kelly. So I was surprised by confused when I was lifted to the edge of the pool until he was pulling on my bikini bottoms. Stripping me completely. My hips for him to take the garment off me and discard it to the side. I moaned as he began kissing his way up my legs to my inner thighs. My legs parting for him. And once his tongue found my pussy, I gasped and bucked my hips into his tongue with a loud moan. My heart racing. "Oooh fuuck..."

I spread her wide with my fingers and buried my tongue into her. Feeling her hips buck under me as she moan. My tongue drifted to her clit as I dipped to fingers into her and started to stroke them into her. Her clit started swell under my tongue as I worked her into a frenzy of moans.

Despite the time apart, it seemed his body hadn't forgotten how to drive me wild. His tongue knew just what to do against my clit as my breathing became ragged, making my clit swell under him while his fingers, as skillful as ever, knew just where to stroke my inner walls and knew just how to push deeply into me as I moaned louder and louder. Rocking my hips against him.

I could feel her body was on fire and she was close to cumming for me. I curled my fingers slightly and started stoking into her g-spot hard trying to drive her over the edge. I wanted to see her melted on my pool deck gasping.

Not moaning out his name, not screaming it like I wanted to, was hard. But just knowing I would be coming undone by him was enough for me. And the harder his fingers stroked my g-spot, sending jolts through me and making my hips buck and grind into him for desperate release... I was soon screaming out as my body trembled. Rocked by my hard, gushing and squirting orgasm around his fingers as I fell onto my back. Arching and writhing in pleasure on his pool deck.

Matt and Kelly were momentarily distracted from their own activities as Liz erupted on the pool deck. The looked over to find her gasping and writhing then looked over at me wondering how I'd made her cum so hard. I shrugged with a smile then pulled myself out of the pool to get a sip of my margarita while she recovered a little bit.

Kelly wriggled free of Matt for a moment to wade over and run her tongue across Liz's pussy to taste her juices that now soaked it. "Mmmm, you're so fucking wet." she purred as she ran her fingers between Liz's spread labia collecting more before putting her fingers between her lips and sucking them. "Does she cum like that for you Matt?" she asked turning to him.

I whimpered with a moan as Kelly licked at me and gathered more of my juices onto her fingers. When she turned to Matt, I took the chance to move back out of Kelly's reach so I could recover and get my breath back before I had another round. I watched as my brother walk off to go get a sip of his margarita but from the corner of my eyes...I was watching Matt. He was good about keeping his composure, but I could see the slight annoyance in his eyes as he looked over at my brother. I knew Matt wouldn't openly tell Kelly that no, I had never cum as hard for him as I did for my brother.

So it didn't come as surprise to me when I heard him telling Kelly, a grin on his face and his voice a mask of pride, that yes. I had cum just as hard if not harder for him before. I rolled my eyes behind my shades and lowered them enough to give my brother a look that said Matt was full of shit as I simply mouthed the word, 'Liar' to him.

Kelly seemed impressed with Matt's answer. I'd definitely made her cum that hard before but lately she'd grown to find sex with me more painful than she'd liked. Maybe she just never wanted to admit it when we first met or possibly just a function of her body changing but she grew more and more vocal about how much it hurt as time went on. It probably played a big role in her recommending giving swinging a try. To find someone with a more manageable size for her.

I suddenly became self conscious of how over dressed I was with Liz laying naked on the pool deck and the other two in the pool naked as well. I pushed my swimsuit down then kicked it aside before climbing into the chaise lounge to enjoy my drink before Liz and I went another round.

With Kelly seemingly impressed by Matt's answer, my husband boasting as he coaxed Kelly back over to him, I used the moment to slip away to get my own drink as I joined my brother on the chaise lounge. Just...sorta watching them. Watching as Matt spared us another glance then began seducing Kelly all over again. I rolled my eyes. Here we go. The Alpha display... I thought with a snort. Glad I still wore my shades so no one could see just how unamused I was with my husband's foolish display as he trailed kisses over her neck and shoulder.

Nipping at her ear while he lifted her by her ass again. Pinning her to the wall of the pool as one hand caressed her breasts. Pinching and teasing the nipples. The other hand I imagined was below the water stroking her pussy and slipping fingers inside of her based on the sounds she was making.

The water splashed as Matt copied Steve's earlier moments, placing Kelly on the edge of the pool with his face buried into her cunt. Eating her out and rubbing hard at her clit. Teasing and pinching the little bundle. His other hand still groping and squeezing at her breast, fingers tweaking her nipple.

Matt going down on Kelly gave her all the feels of getting a pap smear and a mammogram all at the same same time. She considered for a moment giving him the dreaded double tap on his head to try to put an end to it but she didn't want o hurt his feelings. No, this was the time for her to rush to a fake orgasm and put an end to this oral travesty. She moaned and squirmed under him until finally letting out a scream. "Damn, baby that was good." she said as she got up to pour herself a margarita.

I wanted to laugh as Kelly got up and walked away after her 'orgasm'. Matt didn't look pleased. Not the sex god you thought you were huh Matty? I thought to myself. Smirking behind my drink as I leaned into Steve. Playfully nudging him.

It was starting to look like Liz was recovered and I’d finished my margarita. She was sitting on the front of my chaise as I was l was laying down on it. I reached over and clasped her hand in mine. She turned to me and smiled as I drew her hand to my lap then guided it to my cock.

Back