Forbidden Desire (Closed for me and cnuveau)

I sighed as I took the money. Again I grumbled how I would be sure to give it back to him with that damn 20...though I knew I would have to be sly about it. He was likely to refuse the return and insist I keep it. Either to add towards household stuff or simply to spend on myself. The stubborn fool. I walked out of the room and escaped backstage. Thankfully, the rest of my evening passed with no more surprises!

By the time I got home, I was tired and just wanted to curl up into bed. Steve was already passed out in his bed and I took that chance to slip his money back into his wallet before quietly escaping to the bathroom after I threw my dressing gown into the washer with any other dirty laundry we had (including what I had on) before I stepped into the shower. Groaning with relief as the warm water washed over my skin. The pressure of the water relaxed my muscles and worked out my tension from the night. I didn't linger for long, sadly. I washed my hair and scrubbed my skin clean then curled in my bed. Naked except for the towel still around me. My hair still wet. I only stayed awake long enough to ensure the laundry made it from the washer to the dryer before finally passing out.

I woke sometime through the night and got up to see if Liz had made it home. I slowly pushed her door open and through the darkness was able to make out her laying in bed. Her sheets were gathered at her feet with a towel under her that presumably had fallen open at some point during the night. Pushing my boxers down past my hips I stepped out of them and curled up behind her. My hand on her hip as I pressed my body into hers feeling her warmth.

I awoke to movement on my bed and blearily opened my eyes enough to look behind me as Steve settled in. I merely groaned...then moaned when I felt him in all his naked glory pressing into me from behind me. My back was to his chest as I moved to snuggle in closer to him. Pushing my ass back against him and his cock with teasing little rocks of my hips as he placed a hand there.

I really just meant to cuddle up with her, or maybe I didn't since I took my boxers off. I don't know but her rocking back against me like that had me hard almost instantly. I wiggled myself a little lower in the bed then pressed my cock between her legs spreading those lips as I teased them before slowly pressing into her. I wrapped my arm around her and caressed her breasts as I worked the head of my cock into her allowing her wetness to build before pressed in further. With my lips pressed into the back of her neck i heard a quite moan from her as she pressed back into me taking me deeper into her.

I gasped as he teased me at first. Rubbing the head of his cock along my pussy, grabby hands at my breasts. Caressing and squeezing them as he made me grow wet for him. As he began pushing his cock into me, just the head at first, pushing in little by little as I got wetter and wetter...I moaned. Reaching back to grab at his hip with one hand. Digging my nails into him as I pressed back against him. Taking him deeper into me, taking more of him while his lips kissed at the back of my neck. I kept rocking back against him. Taking more of him, taking him deeper until finally he'd bottomed out into me. My body arched pleasantly against his. His name falling from my lips as I moaned. "Steve!"

Though I was deep inside her I didn’t rush it. I was content to slowly fuck her as I held her in my arms. A more sensual pace then maybe we’ve had before. Feeling her tighten around me as bottomed out inside her.

Being half awake, though waking up more and more, I didn't mind the slow and sensual pace of his cock fucking me. Our bodies moved together, rocking into each other. My back to his chest, head falling back to his shoulder as I moaned and gripped at him. Gasping softly with every meeting of his hips into my ass. While I liked it rough and hard, I loved the occasional sensual fuck.

I pulled her leg towards me draping it over my own as I began pressing into her with slightly more force. As I did her chest opened to me more and I was able to caress both of her breasts feeling those nipples hardest under my touch. My lips still pressed against her neck I moaned as I began to fuck her harder.

<I moaned louder as he began to fuck me harder, his cock going deeper with the new angle. Biting my lip as he was now able to caress at both of my breasts. My nipples stiffening as they perked under his skillful touch. His breath was against my neck with his lips as he moans and kissed at me> "Fuuuck, Steve, yes!!"

My breathing became more of a pant as I drove harder into her. The sensation of her body pressed so tightly to mine felt as if we were one as my hand slid from her breasts down her stomach seeking out that sensitive nub and stroke it as I worked deep into her.

"Fuck!" I yelped, bucking my hips as he began stroking my clit. Teasing the sensitive bundle of nerves as his cock kept driving deeply into me. My wet pussy felt so full and stretched by him. With a bit of work, I arch my hips. Angling them to get him slamming home into my gspot again again. Making me scream and beg him for more.

Her screams drove me to fuck her harder knowing I'd found that spot that drover her wild. She reached back and clutched my hair pulling my lips harder into her neck as I slammed my cock into her. I could feel her body shuddering into mine as the sound of her wetness became louder. "Fuck yes! cum for me." I grunted into her neck.

I began to moan his name again and again like a mantra, practically praising him as he fucked me and made me scream for him. My hand was clenched into his hair. Keeping him held at my neck as he grunted for me to cum for him. And I did. His words triggered my flood gates and my juices flowed in a squirting gush around his cock as I screamed his name. My body writhing against him as I rode out this wave of pleasure.

As she came hard I thrust deep into her, erupting into her as I groaned into her neck.

I whined as I felt his hot cum erupting into me. Spraying and painting my insides as it stuffed my womb and stomach. Leaking out of me as it mixed with my juices and dripped down onto the bed in a little pool. "Fuuuck!" I sighed, half moaning as I leaned back into him. Letting go of his hair in favor of sliding down my hand to cup the side of his cheek.

I woke up at just before dawn and went back to my room. I lay there awake staring at the ceiling kicking myself for letting myself have sex with her again. It was just so damned hard not to. She was everything I look for in a woman but she was my sister.

I heard her leave for work and as the door closed, that’s when I made my decision. I needed to move out and we needed to stay away from each other.

I packed my clothes and everything I needed then wrote her a note. It was just better this way.

Liz,

I can’t do this anymore. It’s clear now that we can’t help ourselves and it’s going to keep happening. As much as it will hurt both of us the only solution I can see is to leave. Here’s a few months rent to help until you can get a new roommate.

I love you

Steve

With that I loaded the last of my boxes into the car and left town to stay with an old friend in California until I figured out my next move.

Steve was gone from my room by the time I got up the next morning and left for classes and work that afternoon. But his bedroom door was closed so I figured he had wondered back to his room to sleep. All through the day last night's encounter ran through my head and I was kicking myself for it. We were suppose to not be doing what kept happening and yet...This was my brother for fuck sake!

By the time I got home I was tired and dragging. I called out for Steve to see if he was home and wanted to order out. But no answer came. I called again...then again...and nothing. I went to his room to look for him only to find it empty. Like...moved out empty. My heart raced and a sinking feeling came over me. Especially when I found the note and cash on the desk. I read it...and re-read it again and again before my legs gave out and I dropped to the floor. Covering my mouth as I fell into tears. Over the next few days I tried calling and texting. I went from heartbroken to angry then depressed every night when I came home to just myself.

Time moved on. And eventually I moved on. I graduated with my degree, learned to love and be happy again. I even married. His name was Matt and we lived an interesting life style as Swingers. It was an adjustment for me but there was a certain bit of thrill to it.

I’d spent a couple years in California working in software sales and sabotaging what seemed like a never ending string of relationships. Nobody ever seemed to hold my interest for very long until one day by coincidence I ran into Kelly who I’d had a short fling with in college. She was in town on business and we had dinner, drinks and ended up dating. She was still living in our home town and, finally tired of the long distance relationship I move back home and we got married in a small ceremony.

We were making a good life together but something was missing. One day Kelly was discussing our problem with a friend of hers and she recommended us accompanying them to a club that might provide a spark to our relationship. She was desperate so she agreed. I wasn’t quite sure what to think but I was willing to give it a try. Apparently the club had themes and the night she recommended was a masquerade theme. She got on Amazon and orders us masques and outfits. The one she chose for me was fantom of the opera. I figured I’d be one of 20 with the same mask but whatever. I was hopeful about the evening.

Matt and I had been married for a few years now. He didn't know much about my family, just that I had a brother and that we use to be close till something happened and we drifted apart when he moved. He didn't even know that I use to be a stripper. I kept that part of my life to myself and buried it so deep... Matt worked a very cushiony job at some fortune 500 company and I enjoyed the job I had now. I made good money and loved what I did. And while there was nothing wrong with our sex life, Matt got off on the whole...thing of getting to act like he didn't know me, meet me at these gatherings, then dominate me in the bedroom. It was hot, I admit, but even I had noticed the spark that had been there at first was starting to flicker out. And I didn't know if it was me or him. Probably me. That voice in my head whispered. And it was probably right.

So, as was our way, I showed up ahead of Matt. I fixed my mask into place and smoothed out my dress again as I walked through the door. Smiling at my hostess and chatting with her a bit. She knew by now that Matt and I arrived separately. As I walked away from the door so she could continue her greetings to others, I moved towards the living room. My eyes scanning the crowd out of curiosity to see if I could spot familiar faces or not.

Kelly and I wandered around the house. The scene was a little surreal to me to be honest. Most of the women had far more covering their face then the rest of their body. Loose cut dresses dipping low in the front and far lower in the back seemed to be be the standard for most. Ample amounts of cleavage was on display and in some cases their dresses did little at all to cover their breasts.

She squeezed my hand tight. I could tell she was excited and turned on by the idea of all this. I have to admit, I was too. After about an hour we stood in the living room when her friend ran up to her and said there was someone she as to meet then dragged her off. They were gone about 20 minutes before I went to look for them. I wandered through the other rooms until I found my way to the patio. Looking through the glass I saw Kelly and her friend with a guy by the pool. Kelly’s friend was kissing him and I was shocked to see his hand tangled in her blond hair as she kneeled in front of him sucking his dick. I watched for a few minutes before deciding if she’d found herself something I should too.

Walking back into the living room I found a woman sitting alone on a loveseat. Her body was stunning and she seemed to be waiting for someone to notice it. Given the setting I decided the subtle approach wasn’t the way to go here. I walked over and sat down beside her placing my hand on her knee then sliding it up her thigh.

“It seems a shame your sitting here all on your own.” I said as she eyed my hand traveling up her thigh.

The downside to separate arrivals was the waiting. It was always so boring. But one of the rules was that I had to wait on Matt, I had to have his okay for me to 'play' with someone else. I rolled my eyes. That was always a hard rule for me to follow at some of these gatherings. Not everyone used it, but some did. So here I sat, poised and sexy and idly watching as folks found their 'fun' for the evening. I was idly watching a couple begin to make out and reach out for some exploring gropes when someone came to sit beside me. His hand on my leg and traveling up my thigh. I looked at his hand and slowly looked over and up to him as I said, "A damn shame. A beauty like me should already have a partner worshiping this body."

As my hand made it to the top of her thigh I started it up her side then across her breast. “Depending on how you look at it, you could say you already do. Is that what you want? Me to worship your body?”

I then looked into her eyes.

A part of me froze as his eyes met mine. I felt like I knew those eyes. Like I should know them but surely...I had to mentally shake my head. There was no way it was him and it certainly wasn't Mike, who I was certainly bored waiting on. I looked away from his gaze to look him over. He was certainly handsome and chances are I wouldn't see him after tonight. The scene wasn't for everyone. Some came to try it for an evening then never came back. I looked back to him and smirked playfully. "Do you think you could?" I playfully challenged, pleasantly shivering and arching into his caressing touch.

“Oh I don’t think I’d have any problem worshi…” he stopped himself before the word fully escaped his lips than chose a different word. “Owning that body.” His fingers closed, capturing her stiffening nipple between them and the soft fabric of her dress and fave it a light squeeze.

I moaned with a soft gasp as he pinched at my stiffening nipple through my dress. The rosey buds perking to poke through my dress. "Mmngh...is that so? Shall we find a more...private room then so you can show me how you to plan to own this body, lover?" I purred at him, rubbing my thighs together as I grew wet with excitement.

Back