The Werewolf and the Hunter ( closed for guyloveshotstories )

Sarah seemed to be one with experience. Perhaps it was best to let her take the lead. Even though she wanted it, I didn't want to push her into doing something she didn't want in the heat of the moment. There are times my blood turns hot and I can become quite...eager, if that's a good way of putting it.

Hand navigated towards the top of her dress sent a cold sensation. My mouth became dry. Eyes widening just a bit looking down at her growing cleavage. This stranger, this woman, certainly knew how to care for herself. For a moment I let the fingers do the work. Feeling her was a sense of pleasure that was warming. How I wanted to let out of a soft moan of gratification if it were not for Sarah and I locking lips.

I needed to take a breath. It was becoming a little to hot that my face was starting to burn. Not be warm. Burn. Slowly turning my head away from Sarah, and taking a breath, I brought my face back. Licked my lips quickly and locked up with her once again. This time wanting to show that I've learned since last time.

He took a moment to breathe and we kissed for a moment more. I broke the kiss a few after it. Seeking to slowly undo those front laces to my dress, then easing it off my shoulders. Allowing the fabric to drop enough to hug about my curvy hips, while it left my breasts holding my chemise. Which was pulled over the head and dropped. Bearing the breasts he'd been fondling softly.

"..How about ... we get into less clothing and stretch out on your bed, and you can touch me?" If he agreed, I'd go about pushing the dress off and leaving myself there in those lacy bloomers walking back for his bed and seeking to lounge on it. Allowing him to decide how far he'd undress.

That sounded a lot more comforting than standing around. My feet have ached from the daily toils. Getting these boots off and being allow to shed all of my clothing would have been soothing. "Yes. That does sound better" whispering softly. Eyes still looking at her bright face, with an occassional glance at her chest. I could feel my mouth starting to water again.

Pulling away slowly and turning to the left, a couple of steps towards the bed while both hands reach down and undo the brass clasp of the belt. It releases and is dropped onto a small chest at the foot of the bed. The bed was relatively small, just large enough for me. So if the pair of us are to lay together then it would be a struggle. At the same time it would enable us to stay glued together. At least it was comfortable.

Sarah glanced along the bed with a grin, then looked back into his eyes. "We'll fit.."

First, she wriggled out of those bloomers and discarded them. "If you lay on me... we'll fit together, be able to ... explore each other, and we'll be cozy and the smallness of the bed will fade away.." She tried to make her voice calm and soothing but also allowed excitement and lust to show in her voice and her expression.

"You have my permission to touch me wherever you want to," Sarah said to make sure he didn't get squeamish about it.

I liked the idea of laying on her. Hope that I don't smother her with my weight. If I was cautious and rested upon my elbows and knees perhaps. It was reassuring of her granting me permission to do as I pleased. It would embolden me. My heart was going. Wanting me to be on top of her, Sarah was granting me a lot of leeway to pleasure her.

What should I do to her? What should she do to me? So many options. Not a lot of space. Don't go right into the heavy stuff. Pleasure her for awhile. Get her ready. It would make the end much more exciting. At least for one of us, right?

Looking at her body, no longer hindered by fabric, a little bit of water entered my mouth. Now the sensation of feeling warmth was about to come my way! It was easy to see that I was being aroused by the mere look of her body over feeling her just moments prior.

A quick glance at the door to ensure it was locked put my mind at ease.

Sarah drew his face back to her, before guiding his lips to a nipple. "Suck it, lick it, touch me slowly.."

His hand she drew up her inner thigh coaching him to truly touch her intimately. To stroke her softness with his hand.

"I know you want to experience me, so do it all..."

The way she wanted it was driving me wild. Tried to hide behind a calm exterior. Not wanting to convey that sentiment just yet, lips pursed and eyes intense. Without looking the tips of my fingers graced the front of her fine body. Tracing over the contours of fine and firm flesh. The tips just touching her nipples. Travelling south inch by inch.

That tingling sensation travelling through my body refused to go away. Strange. My heart beat rapidly. I took it to be from the excitement of it all. Ravishing body in my hands. Confidence surging. Fingers went down further and further. Without the use of my eyes. Instead they remained locked on her's. I should already have known the anatomy of a woman by now.

Further and further the fingers went. The tips felt her belly button. Throught the tips I could also feel the heat coming off from between us and between her legs.

Right there. That was what I drove for.

Sarah watched him there feeling the way his fingers traveled down her. He'd feel the soft warmth of her skin on those fingers.

Feel the way that nipple touched perked up, at the brush of those fingertips.

She could read from his intensity, he wanted her dearly.

Encouragingly she spread her thighs, and as his fingers slid suddenly down and between her thighs.

She arched a little, gasping delightedly, lips parted in pleasure. At the same time, his fingers felt the delicateness of those lower lips under them.

Sarah brought her hand up to his shoulder and softly stroked his chest.

It is what she wanted. Still, there was something in the back of mind that was...there. Can't explain it. Every moment we continued with this dance of sorts the hunger within built. It was gaining a voice in my mind that gnawed at me. 'Keep going. Keep going! Give it to her! GIVE IT TO HER!'

Drawing back a bit to get a breath of air, my eyes adjusted to looking at her body up close. Laying there on top of the sheets. Eyes looking back at me. It was enough to make a man's lips quiver in anticipation. I caught a glimpse of where my fingers were going. Just a glimpse and looked back towards her face. For some reason I felt different for that moment. As if embarassed.

That didn't mean I change in where it was going. Leaning back in, drawing my face towards hers, I wanted to see what she tasted like. My lips felt dry. The excitement of the moment made them made them parched. Wetting them with a quick wipe of the tongue and I went the rest of the way. Closing my eyes and finding her lips while blind wasn't difficult.

As this was happening I was getting firm. Still not ready yet for that. Just the fingers for right now. Wet now my fingers slowly pressed in. Just a mere inch to test her reaction.

Last edited:
Back