Forbidden Desire (Closed for me and cnuveau)

I looked over to Steve and lowered my shades enough to arch a brow at him, a smirk on my lips as he guided my hand to his cock. Giggling, I downed the rest of my margarita and set the cup down. Moving closer, I began to stroke his cock. My hand cupping it as I ran my fingernails along the shaft softly. Teasing him. Once I had him rock hard, I looked up at him through hooded eyes and lowered my head. My lips wrapping around his cock with a groan as I began to suck him off. My tongue rubbing along the underside of his cock as I deep throated him again and again. Moaning from the back of my throat as I hungrily looked up at my big brother. The true sex god is all fucking mine! My thoughts moaned greedily.

I laid back and let out a sigh as she took me into her mouth. God she knew how to suck a dick. I thought as her tongue worked up the bottom of my shaft.

I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through her hair. My eyes shot open though when I felt the lounge chair shift under me. I looked up to find Kelly climbing onto the lounge. She placed her hands on the back just above my head then maneuvered herself until she worked her pussy into my face. I snaked my tongue out and parted her while Liz continued to suck me.

With Kelly now blocking my eye contact to Matt, I couldn't help but glare just a little. But then a voice in my head reminded me it was ME making her husband, MY brother cum. Not her or her cunt in his face. That helped to ease my annoyance a bit as I went about a slow pace. Teasing him, not wanting to rush it too fast or too soon. But I knew my brother and I knew how to pull him to the edge and then back. How to keep his cock hard for me, especially as I came up to suck on the tip while I smooshed my breasts to around his cock. Swallowing the rest of him in my mouth again as I moaned loudly for him.

I could tell Kelly was getting frustrated as I half heartedly licked her pussy. My attention was far more focused on Liz's lips working over my cock. Finally she climbed off with a huff then returned the pool with Matt. "Why don't you put that big cock into me." she said as she lowered herself into the water with him.

I reached down and grasped under her arms lifting her off my cock and guiding her to my lap. I wanted to be inside her, feel her pussy squeezing against me as she rode my cock. Finally straddling me I leaned forward taking her breast into my mouth as I positioned the head of my cock into that greedy pussy of hers.

I was more than a little surprised when a frustrated Kelly dismounted Steve and returned to Matt for his cock. Not that my husband seemed to mind in the least. When Steve reached down and pulled me from his cock only to have me straddle him and be positioned above him, the head of his cock at my pussy, I moaned with anticipated and in one quick movement, speared myself down onto him. My greedy pussy taking his cock straight to the base as he sucked at my breast. My hands on his chest, my nails raking him as I began gyrating against him with loud needy moans and whimpers. "Ooh fuck yes, Steve! Oh your cock is so fucking good!"

Gripping her hips I start to pump my cock into Liz as I nibble and tease her nipples.

I could hear Kelly and Matt splashing around. I look over and see her head resting on the pool deck as he fucked her from behind.

My hand slides from Liz’s hip between her legs stoking her clit while she continues to slam down on my cock, driving it deep into her. “Fuck yes. Take all that dick!” I say urging her to ride me hard.

I feel my hips buck into his talented fingers as he strokes at my clit. His hips pushing up against me as I slam down harder on him. Taking him as deep as I possibly can while I moan, "Oooh, fuck I will. I'll take every inch of it!" My nipples stiff and erect from his lips and his tongue teasing them. I can hear the water splashing behind me as Matt fucked Kelly, but I ignore their sounds. My sole focus on my brother and his cock in my greedy, needy pussy.

The way Liz rode me was like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Slamming hard into me driving me wild. With the as it was it wasn’t long until I pulled her down to my chest, clinging tight to her as I pumped my cock into her and explored into her. I cried out loudly as she emptied me into her womb.

I only whimpered in delight as I was pulled down onto his chest and held there, his hips pistoned his cock in and out of me quickly. His hips slapping off mine as his body tensed up against mine. "Ooooh fuuuuuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, tightening around his cock. With one last hard pump into me, I screamed out as I gushed out around him with my orgasm. My body trembling as his cum flooded into my womb. My pussy milking him for every last drop as I moaned.

She laid there collapsed on top of me as I heard Matt groaning loudly. No doubt filling Kelly with his own cum before they climbed out of the pool and onto the lounge beside us. The rest of the afternoon we all played more until, exhausted, Liz and Matt went home. As the door closed Kelly began making plans for our next play date with them while I climbed the stairs to shower then get some sleep.

Back