Older and younger

HoggerFattie

Virgin
For years, I've been interested in being with someone twice my age. Being 38, I'm sure I won't find many women interested it that, so I've started to accept that I need to expand to guys too. I have a couple of online friends in their 60s and it's pretty hot.
Anyone else have this kind of fantasy? What's the biggest age gap you've actually had? Mine was 18 years older, and 6 years younger.

--------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I was 55 and he was 23. We agreed to exchange head but I went first and couldn't stop. It was one of the most intensely thrilling same sex experiences I ever had.

I was 21 and she was 52. Love to find a older man around that age to round out my experience.

I just want an old man to take advantage of this inexperienced 35 year old.

When I was 20 the guy that took my cherrie was 40+. Glad he was. He was very good, as are my memories of that experience.

When I was 40 I got together with a guy who was 55. Which is not that much older I guess, but his attitude towards me made me feel younger. He bought my drinks, opened doors for me. It was very sexy to me.

49 here was with a 68 yo grey haired great guy who also treated me younger than i was. buying drinks also but had to keep some of my own pride and bought appetizers then breakfast.

For years, I've been interested in being with someone twice my age. Being 38, I'm sure I won't find many women interested it that, so I've started to accept that I need to expand to guys too. I have a couple of online friends in their 60s and it's pretty hot.
Anyone else have this kind of fantasy? What's the biggest age gap you've actually had? Mine was 18 years older, and 6 years younger.

Are you M or F?

I was in my 30s and fucked a woman who said she was 65 and it was great. Afterwards she showed me her driver’s license and she was really 79. Made me cum!

Age means nothing

I was a nineteen year old kid, legal tender In Florida. She was a slim In shape sixty eight.
She used me,
I loved It,
I loved eating her, yes she did have to lube up but that was ok with me.
After three years of steady sex at seventy one she moved away to live with her sister.
That left me a twenty two year old horney boy forever seeking a woman as good as she was, I never found one.
Age Is just a number, now at sixty two I am In great shape, slim and fit.
Looking for a nineteen or twenty year old to pass on what that old woman taught me.
I am willing to teach a man or a woman.

I was in mid 40s and had a woman who was 78, bred her pussy many times! Also had a guy few yrs back who I fucked him good on his 95th birthday! He could not get hard, but he loved his hole seeded good and he was a good kisser too!

I was in mid 40s and had a woman who was 78, bred her pussy many times! Also had a guy few yrs back who I fucked him good on his 95th birthday! He could not get hard, but he loved his hole seeded good and he was a good kisser too!

Wow. That can’t be topped. I am 67 and my girlfriend is 35. Age never seems to come up between us.

I have always loved older! When I was in college I fucked a 40 year old lady. She was so fucking hot in bed and a great body! I also had a guy who was in his late 40s and he was fun.

As a teen

I was a teenager when Craigslist was in business and I met up for my first M/M encounter with an older man who was in his 60s. He mentioned he had ED issues but an enthusiastic teenage mouth on his cock took care of that problem. I'm hypersexual so I was into it and my goal was to make him cum. He did that in my mouth and he almost cried from joy since he hadn't been sucked off in years.

Since then, old men is my fantasy, sometimes my reality, and I love them. The older the better.

Older guys were my thing too. Once my gay side was awoken in my teens I never desired sex with a guy my age, only much older more experienced men.

The biggest gap was probably mid 60s when I was 19.

Older guys were my thing too. Once my gay side was awoken in my teens I never desired sex with a guy my age, only much older more experienced men.

The biggest gap was probably mid 60s when I was 19.

Same here. Mine was when I was 18, he was 60's as well. Older guys seem to enjoy it more, and more patient. Especially back then, when I when inexperienced.

Back