Spit or Swallow?

Penguy

Really Experienced
Does your partner spit it out or swallow in all when they bring you off with their mouth?

Does your partner spit it out or swallow in all when they bring you off with their mouth?

My wife spits, but I have men wanting to swallow all the time. I think more men swallow than women, I do not know why.

If I'm going to go so far as to take a guy into my mouth, I'm going to swallow his semen.

Think about the one on their knees though, I've spit a few times, and I love to swallow. :eek:

It for alot of people depends on the diet of the one they servicing. I mean think about it this way, if someone unloaded the most foul tasting juices into your mouth, what do you do it? I spit those out, simply because it's better later on you get less aftertaste. :devil:

If your a boozing smoker, don't get offended if the guy or gal on her knees before you doesn't swallow, there are times when it's way too nasty to even think of swallowing. :eek:

Think about the one on their knees though, I've spit a few times, and I love to swallow. :eek:

It for alot of people depends on the diet of the one they servicing. I mean think about it this way, if someone unloaded the most foul tasting juices into your mouth, what do you do it? I spit those out, simply because it's better later on you get less aftertaste. :devil:

If your a boozing smoker, don't get offended if the guy or gal on her knees before you doesn't swallow, there are times when it's way too nasty to even think of swallowing. :eek:

I've had a few of those, but still swallowed just out of reflex. Though I didn't blow those guys again either.

I swallow of course, it's just the polite thing to do. It doesn't hurt if their cum is good tasting either.

Because I like the feeling of a cock in my throat, I usually keep it there for the duration of the blowjob, so not swallowing isn't usually an option and the taste isn't an issue.

I swallow, never had a bad tasting experience. means less sticky mess. but if he wants to put it elsewhere that doesn't bother me either. XD

You forgot S_hare. Swallow or share. I love cum, love the taste, love the aftertaste. It makes me hornier if that is possible. Love S_wirling it in my mouth and then sharing it with my boyfriend.

The saying goes something like...

Girls spit, women swallow...act your age.

I swallow.

hmm..that's almost poetic sounding.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Swallow with men, share with sissies. (Although, I'll admit, the taste is a factor. Most is sexy but twice it has been foul and I couldn't swallow)

I prefer to swallow, whether straight from the source or eating it out of the girl's pussy after she's been filled :)

swallow

haven't had a guy cum in my mouth but really want to try the whole share/swallow experience with someone.

i definitely dont spit. but i do like to share his seed with the wife in a hott cumm kiss.although i'm not into men, i do love a good bj every now and then.:)

Back